Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The answer is always Diane

I have not touched this season yet and even I know that the situation will be Mr. Peanutbutter was trying to do something nice that 10 years ago would be seen as romantic but the writers will somehow portray as microagressions and anti-feminist. Scene then ends with shitty sad indie music.

desu it would be pretty damn near impossible to be married to someone like Mr. Peanutbutter

If this was Mr. PB's first marriage I'd say Diane, but he's married three horrible bitches in a row.
It's not a mistake anymore, he's doing it on purpose- maybe he's a masochist, maybe he has a weird need to be the "nice" partner and wants to push Diane's buttons so she'll be the bitch.

He just has a hole inside him that needs filling and he's desperate to fill it with anyone.

PB is a really down the the earth kind of fella.

Wonder why it's only Diane that manages to annoy or anger PB. Not even his ex wives could do that and only feared them.

Mr. Peanutbutter is in the wrong for not kicking Diane to the curb two seasons ago.

you could say its natural that he always ends up with a bitch.

PB is a good boy.

Why? Just let him keep doing his zany shit all he wants and reaping the rewards while making yourself a safety net for yourself if something goes awry and compromises you livelihood.

It's a pretty sweet deal.

Diane, Mr. PB had good intentions and Diane did say she was okay with anything with whatever Mr PB wanted so what was the issue? I feel like if Mr PB didn't do anything Diane would bitch and moan why he didn't do anything for her, its a lose-lose situation either way since Diane herself doesn't know what she wants. Also did Todd really not get any shit for basically letting his clown employees get rabies?

The show's better if you just ignore Todd completely.

>handsome, kind, rich man with romantic and spontaneous side is unable to find many interested women

>on a board that's 99.99% men who's wrong in a relationship between a man and a woman
God man what answer are you expecting, it's like asking the Rick and Morty writers to write an unbiased divorce between a man and a woman

Yeah, it was pretty annoying how he gave Bojack shit for sleeping with whatsherface that doesn't appear again even though he had no intentions with her/leading her on. What does he even bring to the show anyway?

Diane may be the only woman who can make MR. PB lower his facade of eternal happiness and spunkiness.

>implying men can't give unbiased answers
We're not women user.

>99.99 percent men
Proof?

I find it hard to believe anything would change had the genders been reversed. Hell, I think people would hate on Dude!Diane for breaking the pure and innocent heart of top-shelf waifu Ms. Peanutbutter.

DiAne Asianwoman

If you haven't figured out the reoccurring theme she's like BoJack in that it's impossible for her to ever be happy with the world around her because she can't come to terms with the world within her.

Remember
>It takes a long time to realize how truly miserable you are, and even longer to see that it doesn't have to be that way

>women cant-
aaaand that's what I mean

>Mrs. Peanutbutter.

Facts aren't biased honey.

i think he meant to write 99.99 percent gay

To be fair, Diane has gone on record saying she doesn't like big, romantic gestures. I think this one was the scene where neither of them was in the right and it was showing that this relationship is doomed to failure because these people are simply incompatible as they are.

>be sexist
>get a shitpost reply
What were you expecting?
You're either an idiot or shitposting yourself.

IT would be exhausting. He's my favorite character, but I would be drained after five fucking seconds of being in the same room as him. In real life, I would refuse to believe he was being genuine 90 percent of the time. The mark of a true waifu/husbando connoisseur is that they consider what an actual relationship would be like and not just how much they like the character.

If anything, reversing the genders would just make me hate Dan/Diane even more for that scene. Imagine having a rich wife who is completely devoted to your happiness but you're always yelling at her for trying to please you because you're an ungrateful piece of shit.

He is way too needy
He is the kind of person who throws himself at someone begging to be loved
That's way too much for Diane to handle because she has issues herself where she can't get too close to anyone
They are bad for each other

user, women don't usually say what they mean, I used to date this girl who said no gifts on valentines and I didn't get her anything and she started being passive aggressive about it. At the end of the day Diane didn't want the relationship and the Belle room was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Diane was, but at this point in their marriage PB should know not to do impulsive stuff like this for her anymore because it never turns out well.

He didn't actually make the library to make her feel good and welcome
He built it so she would love him and admire him and he could feed his ego and think he is amazing
There is a line between good and obnoxious, think about someone who gives a hobo ten bucks vs someone who gives him 100 bucks but also takes selfies with him and records him saying thank you and makes 200 tweets about the awful situation of poor homeless people and how deep their stories are and how touched he is

Mr. Peanutbutter is wrong for going after people who are going to be mean and dismissive of him. He really is like a dog trying to please everyone, especially the ones who reject him. Diane is awful but She's also unfixable, PB has a chance.

Really I thought the library to make Diane feel at "home" was a genuine gesture since he saw Diane sleeping at the motel waiting for him and wanted to make up for it. I don't think PB tries to be sanctimonious, he just really has good intentions

Just because you are a shitty person who could only side with someone who shares your gender doesn't mean anyone else is like you
I'm a man and I side with Diane because I know what is like having people trying to give me too much because I'm broke and they are trying to be nice but I don't want it
Some people have to always offer advice or always offer help or read way too much into every single thing I say

or maybe instead of blaming the man, you could admit that ALL WOMEN ARE HORRIBLE BITCHES!

>gender
You mean sex. Gender is an identity.

He married the first girl he saw after getting a divorce
I'm not saying he is evil or he does it on purpose, some people just think oh I'm going to do this amazing big thing and she is going to love me and I'm going to feel fucking great about it and the. We will be happy forever and she will bare my children on that very same library and we will tell our grandchildren stories about it

>Also did Todd really not get any shit for basically letting his clown employees get rabies?

Clowns aren't human, or even animal. It's like how Batman's no-kill rule doesn't apply to the undead.

I identify you as a faggot who should leave, that's your identity now

>and she will bare my children on that very same library and we will tell our grandchildren stories about it

Oh yeah she aborted the kid without telling PB before

>replying to tripfags with obvious bait
You're a bigger problem than he is.

Mr. PB can't see past anything besides his own need to be liked. He is literally a Golden Retriever, all he wants is for people to tell him he is a good boy.

This season he destroyed their house by fracking after Diane told him it was a bad idea. Who wouldn't leave after that? Not to mention all the other shit he's pulled.

Great now there are two faggots who should leave

Wrong, one was a Dentist clown so she should have been redeemed in some way.

Eh, I'd admit PB has some issues when choosing women but Diane shouldn't have accepted the engagement/marriage if she didn't also love PB but in this particular scene right here I think PB did the right thing, he didn't do it with any other intention but to make Diane feel welcome.

No, they both agreed on the abortion. But then she went and got it with the help of Carolyn instead of PB.

Yes but this is a TV character we are talking about with defined goals and character traits written by a team of writers. She's said in previous seasons that she doesn't like big gestures and has shown that she doesn't like big gestures as well. Just because you blogged about some girl you dated in real life doesn't mean that it applies to a fictional character.

Not an argument
Yeah that was bait but it for a purpose. Gender is an identity. Here's proof. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender

You can't expect to have a relationship where you are constantly fucking up and making up for it by spending a lot of money on a nice gesture
That's a good thing once or twice but nobody can stand living with someone like this
Remember pb has two ex wifes, living with him isn't easy, it just looks easy

Yeah Diane herself thinks of herself as a shitty person from time to time. People with low self esteem generally don't accept expensive gifts all that well. They don't think they're worth it or feel guilt ridden or in deb to the gifter.

Diane's definitely a bitch, but she's always been pretty up front about the fact that she was a cunt.
Every step of their relationship, Diane has said "I'm a mean, derisive and fucked up person with emotional issues" and PB's said "Ro-kay Rianne!".
Hey in the Bojack-verse is it racist to talk like Scooby Doo?

You think there's ever gonna be a chance for Bojack and PB to be bros?

Your mom had low self steem, that's why she had you

I reckon so, especially with Bojak being more positive, and Mr PB being less positive with the whole divorce shenanigans

Yeah, PB does extend a hand of friendship all the time. I'm guessing season 5 will have PB and Bojack fight when Bojack inevitably fucks Diane.

Diane is a garbage person

Both were in the wrong here. Even if he had the best intentions. Diane told Mr. Peanutbutter time and time again that she doesn't like big gestures, and Mr. PB just goes and does a huge one. Of course, Diane is also wrong by getting so offended with a gesture that's meant to make her feel more at home and not just a guest in Mr. PB's house.
Mr. Peanutbutter is wrong for not paying enough attention to his wife, but Diane is wrong for not seeing the genuine intent behind it and just freaking out, not even talking it calmly.
I really hope they can either figure their stuff out or get a divorce

They'll get a divorce for sure, it was pretty obvious when Diane is seeking comfort in Bojack rather than her friends/PB

The water rant last season was annoying as shit.

>I just want it to be our house. Just the two of us living together.
>You need to involve me in these decisions (repeated throughout fracking subplot)
>Because it was my own-made up word, it was mine, and it was special
>HE'S DEAD, HE'S DEAD WHY DO YOU *NEVER LISTEN*

He doesn't get her. That is the tragic hero's tragic flaw here. Heart is totally in the right place but she will always be a mystery to him. For her part she's so strung up on being happy and having "good things" around that she allows this to happen again and again. Nobody's "wrong" they're just terribly matched.

To quote Farnsworth, "She's stuck in an infinite loop and he's an idiot"

diane
she should have just shut her dumb whore mouth and accepted the gift instead of throwing a shitfit

Are the women really the problem here when all the marriages had the same variable
Maybe the women were good before the marriage and PB just made them bad.

Jessica Biel was always a garbage wife. We saw that in the flashback episode. I can't imagine Katrina being any better. Even when she's away from Mr. PB she's still a gigantic cunt.

They were both in the wrong for getting married in the first place. PB only started dating her because he was on rebound from his last marriage and Diane was just living out her high school dream of dating a Chad. It was a stupid decision all-around.

or we could just blame Bojack for causing their marriage to be rushed.

PB's problem is that he doesn't love her really. He gives the appearance of caring but every time he thinks of a side project he does it without any discussion and thinking Diane will be cool with it. He doesn't try to better himself or change and thinks his problems can be resolved just like in a sitcom. But Diane wants a real relationship and PB isn't willing to do that because it requires work, something he never really does; everything is handed to him. He thinks since he made the room he made her dreams come true, but that's a decision that warrants discussion between spouses, and this has been his failing from the start. He can't adapt or change like PC or Bojack or Diane because he's the living deconstruction of a sitcom character.

Nice try, but this time, it was just a regular romantic thing and Diane went cuckoo over basically nothing.

>thinks of themselves as the superior waifuist for believing their waifu is living a lie
Son, you are a shame to your family.

If I told you when I was a kid I wanted to be a train driver when I grew up, and you dumped a life size train cab in the middle of my house as a permanent fixture, should I say thanks? It's like those home improvement programs where the client says they like animals so the builders convert half the house into a petting zoo.

That would be fucking awesome

Nah, gender is grammatical term

How was what I said sexist? What I said applied to both sexes, as my Rick and Morty example was intended to show

There's a big fucking difference on having a train or a zoo in the middle of your house to a having a big library you know? Libraries are actually common rooms and not useless/smell like shit

This is true.

Except it wasn't a library. All the books were fake. Mr PB missed the point of Diane's fantasy in his attempt at a romantic gesture. Diane wanted a book room all to herself back when she was growing up amongst her asshole brothers. Mr PB gave her a knock-off Disneyland room.

it was full of fake books, geese he could had bought a 1000 actually interesting book for a girl who likes to read and write, but he made a 1000 fake book

Its literally a fake gesture, he just wanted to impress her and feel loved

Then they can make it a book room.

>All of Mr.PB's happiness, enthusiasm and cookyness bottled up into one cute golden doggo girl

Could you pick out 1000 books you know for sure anybody in your life would like, no matter how long you've known them? She was obviously meant to replace the fake books with real ones of her choosing.

Incorrect, you implied that a board full of men can't have an unbiased opinion on who's right in a situation between a man and a woman.
You are a sexist and an asshole and have no right to complain about the replies you get.

he just had to buy a 1000 random book, people who have libraries dont read every book in them