Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/fearful-memories-haunt-mouse-descendants-1.14272
naturalhistorymag.com/features/142195/beyond-dna-epigenetics
youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>another 100 years of 6 million reminders
How do I smell something fishy here

>100 years

>Thinking Jews won't be talking about the 6 gorillian in 2400.

I was concieved 4 months before my dad got major PTSD, thank God.

only 2400? Think 6000 (000) when space Judaism is a thing
There will be huge electric sign in Mars that says "REMEMBER 6000000000 EARTH GOYIM"

We must never forget.

((((((((study)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Utter bullshit.

So sins of the Father?

Fucking jews are always finding new ways to subvert science

I could see if some of the parents got bad DNA damage in some of the camps that aged them.

I can't believe the nazis let 200 yews die, fucking idiots

Well there's only one way to eliminate all those nasty trauma genes.

Please more shekels goyim.

My grandfather was in Dachau then escaped to Colombia.

I still remember the lamp shades and the gas chambers. I still have some PTSD from the reimplantation of my grandfather's foreskin conducted by Mengele in his imagination.

We did not get to become the top species on the planet by waiting for out DNA to mutate into something useful.

Basically, this means Jews traumatize their own children by telling bedtime stories that are too spooky.

Epigenetics are changes in DNA expression from methylation, which is inheritable for 3 generations, but all this PTSD trauma is bullshit.

kek

So do I have trauma from when my ancestors were put in concentration camps during the Boer War? Or are (((they))) just genetically weak that they carry trauma like that?

shit how much is this gonna cost me? does this mean we need to up annual donations to israel as ptsd compensation?

>hereditary trauma

(((They))) aren't even trying to hide their jewry at this point.

Shut up Leaf

There's a study that says the exact same thing about slaves in america. . .Go figure.

>Research team at Mount Sinai Hospital
>Led by Rachel Yehuda
>Confirms that the jews are still victims of things that didn't happen to them, or any of their ancestors for that matter

Yeah, no bias here.

(((Yehuda)))

Histone modification is also a factor. Consumption of prebiotics, curcumin, exercise all ways to improve your epigenetic profile. I am ripped but dont work out, awesome muscle retention

I mean.. being malnourished and diseased does affect your genes...

But I can see them abusing this to their advantage, which is slimy and unethical.

It happens also to mice
nature.com/news/fearful-memories-haunt-mouse-descendants-1.14272

Not sure why you faggots are giving the Jews a hard time, my great grandfather served for 4 years in the worse spot of WW1. I want credit. Soft faggots

God damn it, in this they they still can cry "Inquisition" to get the spanish nationality.
I don't know why would they want it, however.

This is believable. Famine for example damages the genes and causes all sorts of health problems in children that weren't alive for the famine

one source : naturalhistorymag.com/features/142195/beyond-dna-epigenetics

muh jews

Maybe the Zyklon B they used to kill lice damaged their DNA

Look also at this link

Did you lose your virginity to a donkey?

youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw

I love when Sup Forums cries about something like this because it shows just how little biochemistry they actually understand. This is a well documented phenomenon known as epigenetics. Stress can cause modification of DNA sequencing and transcription which then gets passed on to offspring. But of course Sup Forums wouldn't know that.

Nah m8 you were just born hideous.

>eastern european thinking their opinion matters

And imaginary stress from things that didn't even happen can alter your DNA too? Fascinating!

lol holocaust denial is so coooool eh fellow kids

Aw, shame. It's retarded. Maybe you inherited it from your parents and all their family's constant inbreeding?

This a well understood phenomena. Populations suffering starvation pass down genetics to better handle it.

If you think there isn't a single jew lying about being a holocaust victim for personal benefit, you're dreaming.

Did they develop and pass inmunity against zyklon B?

OY VEY

And if you think there isn't a single failure in life blaming their own shortcomings on the Jews, you're retarded. I guess all those stolen valor incidences mean all those wars didn't happen either did they? Moron.

lets just ignore all the evidence of the holocaust though eh?

How convenient

The wood doors to seal gas chambers?
The post war build smoke stacks?

مرحبا سفين

So since I'm black I can claim that I still feel the trauma of my ancestors and can ask for more gibmesdat?

>Oy Vey I need reparation money because the holocaust fucked up my genes.

I mean, it's not like I'm ignoring a mass grave or a pile of bodies or anything.

nazis admitting to their crimes at the nuremberg trials

Perhaps these poor oppressed people need a 500 year cooling off period before they're permitted stewardship over assets or positions of importance. Seems inhumane to belabor them with so much responsibility in light of their inter generational trauma.

We assassins creed now

>I found a single wooden door at a concentration camp! Surely this can be applied to every single camp to discredit the holocaust as a whole!
>I found a single instance of a reconstruction of a historical preservation effort! Surely this proves that every single part of the holocaust was faked!

Do you read what you type out or do you just spew the crap without thinking?

Why are you taking kangaroo courts seriously?

Oy vey trauma is inheritable but intelligence is due to culture and has nothing to do with genes.

كنت غبية

I wonder if I have any congo holocaust survivor genes. The one where over 10 million people died.

We need to take Christianity into space, and have floating holographic billboards that quote things such as "Remember the (((Synagogue))) of Satan"

>Nobody ever gives false confessions
>Especially after they've been captured by the enemy and their life is on the line
>Surely it's a fair trial and the captors have no leverage over their prisoners

You probably think Bernie Sanders endorsed Hillary Clinton because he actually thinks she's a good candidate for president too.

you dont have the balls to say this shit in public, so im not going to take your opinions seriously

thanks for the link potato nigger

>Be Sierra 117 /fit/ life redpilled Super Soldier
>circa 2552
>Saving Galaxy from Forerunner Halo Array
>Killing space niggers
>Run energy sword through 8 foot tall space spic, watch him slump over
>See the activation key about to activate Halo, being gripped by giant hair faggot
ohmyfuck.index
>Rush over and struggle with the space ape, clawing at his eyes and trying to grasp the key
>Get thrown back, ape shoves index into the terminal
>Halo Activates, hear the cries of trillions of sentient beings crying out in one uniform symphony
>Desperately try to deactivate the ring, all in vain
>Shaking trying to figure something out
>Suddenly remember my great^6 grandfather Schlomo
>Collective memories of the 66 billion flood back into my mind through my genetic trauma
>Stand back from the array and let it fire,in remembrance of the 798 gorrilion

No one race deserves to exist over any other goyim

Epigenetics is real. Please, Sup Forums, do not be so stupid as to argue against genetic facts.

You'd think with this boards ideology they would be more willing to accept the complexity of genetics and the interactions between genetics and the environment.

>Everything is rigged and everything that disagrees with my opinion is obviously a lie
>my super-strong master race Aryan gods were such pussies that they caved in and made up lies about their glorious people despite knowing they would get killed anyway

bahahahaha you actually believe this?

Everyone with a brain and a biology textbook knows that environmental factors in the air alone are more substantial in damaging genetics than any sort of epigenetics study has ever suggested.

In essence, its a hyped up talking point. It has been shown however that people with narcissism and victim mentalities can pass those traits down to their kids but scaring them from a young age with stories of their people.

>just the other day this dude from germany genocided us
>I mean this guy really gave it to our people
>starved em, burned em, gassed em, ground their bones to make his toast
>anyway sweetheart, never forget that the entire world wants us gone for no reason at all
>sweet dreams my little rabbi

The end.

fuckin CTR proxies are annoyng, can you jews just use usa
its annoyng playing SPOT THE JEW SHILL daily

Oh is it time for us to vaguely reference the terms biology and genetics without substantiating our claims, all while simultaneously being 100% incorrect about the terms we referenced? (hint: environmental factors in the air alone ARE epigentic in nature, tard.)

then prove it faggot right here right now

excuse for another generation to milk that cow

we're not buying it

Histone modifications and methylation....

stfu ahmed

kek,
>number of jews at germany was around 3million, many fled.
>Total death 6million.
--
>Jews get their own country. Few years later manage to attack 3 countries and almost conquered that entire region. Having now their own concetration camps called Palestine
>Control media/hollywood/banks

Is this the definition of plague/virus?

Lol you people are so amazing at cognitive dissonance it's actually incredible.