ITT: 10/10 episodes

It's a shame that the quality of the last season went downhill. The first few episodes were absolutely fantastic.

Fremergency Fronfract

I fucking LOVE the episode "Bot Seeks Bot" of Venture Bros. It's so hilarious.

It features all of the Guild council members, all the OSI agents, a bunch of Guild villains, the Monarch and the usual crew (Rusty, Billy, Pete, Hatred, etc.)

like holy shit, perfect episode. I love the music too.

Stay mad fags

lol
ASHI I WUV YOU

/thread

Wander over Yonder was too good for this world
Pic related might be some of the best 13 minutes of television I've ever witnessed

EVERYBODY

Battle
Ready
Armor

Regardless of how the rest of the season went, this is still a great episode.

Teen Titans: Titans Together

So is her hair fake?

still give me feels

idc if people say this episode is overrated I still cry everytime

This episode made an Alan Moore fan.

Best Loud Sister

AT is so fucking comfy bros, i need to come back to it

i'd only be mad if i had any sort of emotional stake in the show's outcome. i just think it's dumb lol

why is he kissing his robe?

The Teen Titans episode 'Haunted'.

THIS

That entire episode was a goldmine of comedy. Seeing Hater go from the spite-filled skeleton he was to being an absolute nut with zero self awareness was way too good. He truly was the show's best character.

C'mon, I liked it but it was just alright. Certainly an odd episode to win an Emmy.
AT has a lot of really good episodes though I don't know how many 10/10 ones there are. I'd say stuff like Simon and Marcy, Dad's Dungeon, Cloudy, first Lich appearance, ones like that. But AT is so crazy that an episode you consider to be 10/10 could be a 3/10 to someone else.

It's still ingrained into my head.

Tonight, You

It's tough to pick, but Handbanana, Super Bowl, Storage Zeebles and The Greatest Story Ever Told Ever are all definite contenders

>No Reedickulas

The 2 Stupid Dogs ep Love

The idiot box episode of spongebob

It was like the greatest Monty Python sketch ever to me, and it pretty much still is.

Really, all episodes starring Hater in any way, shape or form are 10/10 episodes. The Brainstorm, The New Toy, The Cartoon, etc.