Texas

>Texas
>New Mexico
>Arizona
Which state provides the best quality of life?

Not New Mexico that's for sure.

Texas is a big-ass state, you'll need to be more specific.

Whichever has less niggers and spics.

I live in Texas and enjoy it

Texas

Red neck state

if you live in the wealthy suburbs maybe, south texas is third world

Arizona > Texas > New Mexico

Arizona. New Mexico is just basically Mexico. And Texas is overated

I'm partial to az since it's really pretty outdoors, affordable and good job market. Also asu brings in hot chicks nonstop and that never leave.

I live down town Phx but am moving to red rock country near Sedona to do Sedona things all day. Senpai

Flagstaff is nice too. It's located in the largest ponderosa pine forest in the world.

probably AZ

Tx

AZ fag here, I forgot about guns
Ruger plant in Prescott.
Gun show literally every weekend
Yeah I carry a 9mm everywhere I forgot about that shit it doesn't register after a while... It's a better feeling than insurance.

Pic unrelated just a hot chick at Grand Canyon

South Texas is basically Mexico at this point.

Texas is bigger than your country user. You cannot compage such large states. It depends on what you make of your life.

Also, Arizona. The woman are so fucking hot here in Scottsdale.

North Texas most likely the environment your looking for. Search Creigslist and see for yourself.

>moving to Sedona from Phoenix

How will your job accomodate this?

New Mexican living in Albuquerque here. I can confirm this. I've also lived in Phoenix and Austin Texas. I think Texas has the best quality of life. Austin has a great music and nightlife scene. Lots of millenials in Austin.
BUT Arizona and New Mexico have medical Cannabis and it's super easy to obtain a card. So it's a catch 22. New Mexico and Arizona have a lot of ghetto beaner gang bangers though

Burr.... Looks cold

all too hot. trust me

That isn't snow, it is gypsum sand at White Sands, NM. This is snow.

Arizona, probably.
Best gun laws in the USA, that's for sure.

The high Country is pretty.

south texas is cheap as fuck to live in though

t. RGVfag

America so pretty. Square cities - 10/10.
Old wiggly stone roads are weak.

If you just don't want to deal with people northern New Mexico is good.

none of the above. Only free loaders live in deserts in the future. You've just posted the USA's future solar power system

shhhhhhh

I'm onto you.

I live in Texas and its really different depending on where you live. We dont have traditional welfare and there are a lot of very poor areas with high crime, which i try to stay away from. High incarceration rates in Houston. Mexico has a lot of beautiful scenery and stuff to do outside including skiing. Arizona has some cool things to do outside in the northern part of the state. A lot of retirees live in Arizona. Texas is so big, with a lot of distance between the it's 3 biggest cities, which are all different. However there are lots of mcmansions. It's really hot in Texas. The beaches are really just gross, down by south padre island they are ok, but then you are too close to the border. All 3 states have alot of illegals. Lots of blacks in Texas, especially Dallas and Houston. Since the oil market crash Texas economy has really slowed down. Personally would like to move farther north so I could enjoy 4 seasons, not just 2.

Thanks for all the NM pics
Place is gorgeous

Don't know, but from what I've heard, NM seems to be the worst especially if you're in albequrque however the fuck you spell that. I live in Houston. It's not a bad place to live, but its very ugly, geographically. I wish I had some lovely mountains to hike around in.

Quality of life is good though. Everything is nice and cheap. The niggers are very chill here. No big chimpouts. And people are pretty friendly. As friendly as they can get in 2016. If you have questions about houston, I'll answer them.

Is Houston infested with illegals in comparison to other cities in TX?

Yeah, but it's all a matter of neighborhood. Very segregated city. There is a very clear divide between the hispanic parts of town, white parts, vietnamese, etc. You can tell which just by looking at the stores around you. There is affordable living in all of them.

So yes, about an average amount of illegal infestation. But they are pretty ignorable.

>implying your barren wasteland is better than my barren wasteland
top kek

Dallas Houston and Austin may as well be in California
full of mexicans, niggers, chinks and cucks
it's cheaper but that's it

Alaska? Beautiful. I'm gonna move there someday.

Nevada

Bring a girlfriend and good snow tires because there's shortages of both

Northern Arizona

from arizona here, its shit. dont live here. hot, disgusting spics, and scottsdale has a ton of gooks as well.

good rock climbing tho

also the girls are fucking ugly, all just braindead tanned barbiedolls