DOOM Thread: Damn(!), DOOM looks like THAT(?!) Edition

Susan, stop posting and give your husband a blowjob.

Implying DOOM would put his dick in someone who's fucked fish-man.

I thought everyone knew Doom has always been handsome af, Stan Lee and Jack Kirby couldn't agree on the size of his scar but they both agreed onthat.

Old-School Doom was the classic Male beauty model, like a mix between a Frenchman and a Greek Demigod (even though he's a gyppo, so don't ask me how that works). Now he looks like a Slav.

Congratulations, you just won a writing job at MARVEL.

thats exactly the level of quirky we were looking for.

You start next monday, better start that twitter awareness tho.

I meant Reed, user. Susan shouldn't doompost and ignore reed. That'll make him build a waifubot.

Please stop making bad threads OP. The board really doesn't have to be at this level 24/7.

I know you're used to Sup Forums and how the posting there is, but 4-5 years ago even Sup Forums had real discussion threads that weren't just meme phrases.

>Gypsy slav looks like a handsome slav

shocking.

Oh darn, can I just e-mail my work? I have this story about Doom creating a harem and force-fucking every Marvel female, while he nukes the US. Is that good?

Yeah, and I'm saying, Sue can lust after the DOOMdick all she wants, she ain't getting it.

Yeah, but he looked better before. It's a downgrade.

I don't disagree with you necessarily, though I have my doubts, I just wanted to focus on reed's issues. Poor stretch.

Roberto?

Reed just needs to tell everyone to get off his case and fuck off to do his science and fuck his perfect factory-made waifus. He literally has the best dick in the universe.

I dont read F4 comics but in the 1 movie his skin turns into metal. Does this happen in the comics too or that just made up

First off, fuck off Sup Forums. Secondly, no, he wears armor.

acshually
ultimate comics, still comics, different verse
he also has goat legs there.

Might as well bring up Earth X and his Angel Wings. 616 Doom wears armor.

and one time it was made of skin, from the remains of her old flame.

That was a one-off though. Might as well bring up his Excalibur armor.

>I have this story about Doom creating a harem and force-fucking every Marvel female, while he nukes the US. Is that good?
Make it a bomb that only kills white cis-men or mutants and you are good to go.

I was thinking of targeting Mudslimes actually.