HILLARY WINS

Thanks (((Paddy Power))) for the early payout on my Hillary bet, and thanks dumb fucking yanks for being so predictable with your nominations

What should I spend the £100 on?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.paddypower.com/politics/2016/10/18/paddy-power-pay-out-hillary-clinton/
12bytes.org/articles/history/test-your-holocaust-knowledge
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does £100 by you these days, maybe a sandwich?

Get some mexican food, buy a sombrero and shit post on pol while enjoying a margarita

take the money bet it on Trump

also why the fuck are you trusting us micks with your money?

you can't buy spic food in the UK

One hundred twenty of your american pesos

And anyone doing bets on 2020? it's Rubio btw

Dud you need some mexicans. Their food is amazing; its a major reason I am open borders. White people food is terrible at least the minorities understand spices and proper cooking.

>American food is terrible at least the minorities understand spices and proper cooking.
Fixed for you.

Donate to Trump

European cooking is terrible. Any meciacan joint is far an away better than ANY french cuisine because Mexican food is spiced properly and not snobby like European food.
Hispanic food is food for the peole whereas European food reflects their obessession with being a serf and nobility

What happens of djt wins though, do they just leave you alone or do you have to pay it back

this thread is full of shill

that's illlegal

How fucked are they when Trump wins?

OP must wash dishes because he spent it all on spaghetti

kill yourself you fucking nigger

Wtf are you on about mate? I am from the states and the best Mexican food I have ever had has been in Leeds!

shove it, shitskin

What a coincidence I'm originally from Leeds!

>What should I spend the £100 on?

A dragon dildo, and a handful of percocets... so you can go fuck yourself, and numb the pain when Hillary loses.

Bet your original bet on trump
Worst case you lose the 14.3. Best case you make out like a bandit.

You mean you SHAT IT and cashed out?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>Giving your money to the Irish
Silly Anglos.

Everyone agrees with this. Everyne knows white people cant cook.

Take the money and bet it on trump

> be Irish bookmaker
> pay out on Hillary bets
> Trump wins
> fugg

masterfully taking the anglos money there mick

>have $43,000 in savings
>wanted to bet $5,000 on trump last fall
>can't because america

This eats at me every day

I bet on him use sports betting gotta use Bitcoin to deposit.

OOOOHHHH LAWDY LAWDY I DO GOTS TA HAD DAT FRYYYY CHICKUN

Sorry, is aBritish person opining on food?

HMMMM MMMM MM

WE DOWT GOTS DA IQ, WE DOWT GOTS DA HISTERY, WE DONT EVEN GOTS AH OWN CUNTRYS NO MOE.

BUT HHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOO WE, WE GOTS DA SOUL FUD BAYBEH

Tyronebiggums.jpeg

IM IRISH AND IM IN IRELAND WTF IS THE UNION JACK ON MY POSTS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>French people can't cook

My guy....

>Ireland gets taken over by England again

HAHAHAHA better prop up your IRA some more

>bet placed on 2012

I thought he was just being smart, fuck it if someone is using a PROXY IN THIS GOD DAMN HOUSE

Or this could be a way to get a lot of people to bet on Hillary, so that when Trump wins they rake in all kinds of money.

I'm assuming you're in actual Ireland and not Ulster?

Well, at least you removed that controversial flag from public building. Fair balls.

>90% of all the words best chefs are white
>white people can't cook meme

Yes, waaaay way south lad.

I'm not even in Ulster!

Tis munster im in. wtf is goin on.

Saddest day of my life lads.

makes me fucking laugh when people get mad over a white whore getting banged by a nigger. these two reprehensible beasts deserve each other. although it isn't just white women, but all.

Happens to me all the time too :'(

A white whore is x100 more valuable than 10 niggers. If you don't care about your own race then you are a race traitor.

Upload a vocaroo of you talking. I wanna hear your thick ass mick accent.

>gambling
>calling anyone else stupid

>meanwhile foreigners donate millions to KKKlinton

That's why they're paying out early. They will go bankrupt if Trump gets in and they have to give a normal full pay out, so they clear out the bets early.

If all the non-voters vote for Trump he will win.

>95270233
Maybe a job? Oh wait, all the jobs low-level plebs like you can get have been sucked up by illegal immigrants.

Maybe... food?

Then you're out of luck, People from all over the world say I have a very neutral accent and can't tell what country I'm from.

I sound nothing like Darby O'Gill we'll put it that way.

How do I into online betting as a Murrican? Is there any way to do this legally, or at least not get in trouble?

i don't understand this why are they giving money out already?

This, except Danish pastries.

However without the kebabs and shwarma shops around Copenhagen, Copenhagen wouldn't be the same. Shwarmas are best drunk food there is.

In online betting you pay up front. So sometimes in special occasion, such as political bets like US election you have a lot of money "locked in" that's fairly outside of your gambling habit (betting on weekly soccer matches for example).

The early payout essentially gives you a loan so you can sustain your weekly gambling habit while still have fairly large amount of money "locked in" for other rarer bets. Not all bets qualify for early payout

DELETE THIS

it's illegal in most states (unfortunately)

niggers

>European cooking is terrible.

You've never even been to Europe, you NIGGER.

Shit sucks. I'd assume Floridians can't get in on this.

fucking based
now put £100 on trump to win

Is that raw chicken?

These potato niggers are too goddamn dumb I swear to God

This is coming from their own damn blog holy fuck what a bunch of retards

blog.paddypower.com/politics/2016/10/18/paddy-power-pay-out-hillary-clinton/

Early payout, £14.40 on £100

Betfair would pay £30 on £100 winning bet

And about £28 on an early payout vs £14.40

You literally cashed out and took a 50% hit while all bookmakers like Paddy Power do is use betting exchanges like Betfair to hedge their position

Well the election is rigged in her favor, so it's a pretty safe bet she'll win. But the public is getting more and more aware of government corruption as time goes by so it's only a matter of time before Hillary and our government hang from nooses.

>mexican
>food

I'm trying to figure it out but I don't think that's what it means, because if it was anything like cashing out they'd get much more money back.

If I understood it correctly they're fully paying out (as if she won) a part of the bet, so let's say you have a 100 pound bet at 1.40 and the payout is 10% of your bet then you get 14 and you've still got a 90 pound stake.

In other words these dummies just threw $1M away, which I guess they can afford, but still, pretty dumb.

12bytes.org/articles/history/test-your-holocaust-knowledge

how much propaganda do you still believe?

He bet £14.30 and got £114.40 back because the early payouts are paid in full based on it being "such a surefire thing" they don't bother waiting until the actual results are in. They did the same thing when Citeh won the league on gd, but had already paid out United winning weeks earlier and it cost them a bundle.

I don't even see how you've made the mistake you have because he didn't take any hit of any kind

>£14.30 outlay
>Odds of 7/1
>7(odds)*14.30 (stake amount) = 100.1 (initial payout) + 14.30 (original stake money back) = 114.40 (total payout including stake)

What's so hard to understand about it? Have you ever gambled in your life?