Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/text
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
nytimes.com/2016/06/15/us/politics/congress-women-military-draft.html?_r=0
8ch.pl/pol/res/24237.html
timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-slaves-in-israel-global-study-finds/
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We convince Trump to arrive at his next rally by abseiling from a Black Hawk Helicopter, then have him throw buckets of energy bars into the crowd

I still think that drafting Women is a good thing. Overall we should be trying to raise awareness of how the draft is unconstitutional and bring back nostalgia of how many Nam and Korean Vets hated going off to fight in wars that had nothing to do with them. This sending off your daughters thing will only repel middle class democrats and swing voters who know how Corrupt Hillary is and have some respect for Trump's Immigration and Protectionist Stances.

Can't do it myself since on phone, but this picture could be edited and shared by your shill accounts to subtly blackpill Hillary supporters eg:

>Politically motivated prosecutions are unacceptable. Period.

>Senior Justice Department officials told the FBI not to send this letter because "revealing an the existence of an ongoing investigation may affect the outcome of the election"

>Comey himself that what the FBI found may not be sufficient evidence for an indictment.

>Some of these emails may be duplicates or unrelated to the deleted emails, per media reports.

>

People don't need to be "tricked" into doing anything, tell the truth and they will do it.

Fucking
Btfo
Illary

I've always been interested in psyops. did a degree in audio technology. Wondering what i am able to contribute.

Got an idea. Maybe we'll make a government petition to pass a congress bill for #draftourdaughters.

Sort of.

"We, concerned supporters of Hillary Rodham Clintob, in our neverending fight against bigotry for true equality, ask kongress to pass a bill H.R. 4478

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/text

i dont get how this gets normies to vote for drumpf

>post 1950's type propaganda
>OMG THIS WILL TOTALLY SPEAK TO TODAYS WOMEN

Is it being reported on or discussed at all in Russia?

make fake emails that expose a hidden sexual relationship between hilary & putin.

Call on Obama to pardon Clinton

>>>THERE MAY BE 650,000 E-MAILS!!!!! i'm sure they are all just duplicates of duplicates - copy paste - copy paste - copy paste

how about we photoshop #strangertogether on some awkward bill/hillary pictures. their marriage is a front anyway, might as well point that out

Let's get everyone to archive their work emails to a thumb drive, then upload them to the internet for Her.

Like some kind of alien invasion radio broadcast?

Someone could make it look more official.

Honestly this election has proven definitively that woman will rally behind anything with pretty pictures and encouraging text. As long as you can get a strong mail backing for it you can do whatever you want

ideally something relevant and believable. i could splice audio together and remove anything that would make it seem less than genuine.

Ignored. There was an RT article about "hill campaign suffered a blow from a bunch of trolls, but nothing else."

This is an idea I've been brewing over.

The Jews are trying to eliminate white people by breeding us with shitskins and spics, trying to delude us. And racemix.

Jews are immune to these attacks themselves for one reason. They are required to marry other Jews.

We can eliminate them using their subversion tactics. Essentially create a movement like 'love knows no boundaries' where we highjack the progressive/feminist movement and promote this dangerous love. We try to demonize Jews for not being able to marry no Jews and try to get them to race mix with white people(suck their intelligence from them).

We must put this in a package with other 'forbidden loves' gays being able to be married, Muslims and Christians together, etc.

It may be counter productive to our movement at the moment but once we eliminate the Jewish influences we can easier reclaim our place.

We can begin by subverting and promoting this idea in progressive forums and subreddits and tweeting leading progressive leaders and you tubers.

already done a little bit for Sup Forums Managed to extract the "Allahu Ackbar" from a shitty phone camera recording of the Nice truck driver. Where they said he never shouted it.

I'm just interested. Happy to advise/help

Second part. When petition is going on, we mail, text Hill supporters to support petition.

Holy fuck, what the hell is wrong with her teeth?!

You're completely missing the point. It WON'T speak to today's women. It will terrify them. Women don't want to be fucking drafted. Women hate war, and they're terrified of dying.

These images are false-flags. The #DraftOurDaughters hashtag was designed to look like a pro-Hillary move to make HRC look like she wants to attain "equality on the front lines." This was meant to scare potential HRC voters into thinking, "Jeez, is this what she wants to do? I can't vote for that."

Are you getting it yet?

>to cut down lines and streamline the process on voting day, parties have been separated
>vote on November 8 for republicans
>vote on November 9 for democrats
>push 1 or 2 days before Election Day

#LetThemIn

#NoMoreBorders

This is brilliant.

We need to get /cfg/ on this. Those images are obviously too rough to put on Twitter as they are. Let's get 'em polished up and start churning 'em out.

Send the FBI user posts out to every email address contained in the Podesta emails.

HumaVsHillary hashtags

Nice fake propaganda. Now make one that encourages demotards to house dangerous criminals and "immigrants" in their white middle class gated communities.

Something about how trump acts like a rapper in a music video

Get dat black vote

Come up with a new meme. Don't recycle week old memes. You fucks.

Can someone redpill me on how government petitions work in the US?

Related

heres some real psy-ops shit youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

record enough of someones voice and you could have them say anything.

Easy. Her "experience". Can show all the dirty deals without calling them dirty. She knows how to get things done, etc.

A year ago I would just laugh this off as simple lel memery. Now, it's so fucking retarded I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if it actually worked.

Why don't we keep posting #DraftOurDaughters?

Too blatant. We need to be subtle, need something like sneak nuke.

Point out that there haven't been any mudslime terror attacks recently. Imply that Crooked was behind them for political gain and stopped them when they helped Trump.

>on Monday lots of normies will loose their job
lovely

Can we just make Hillary ads that promote race-mixing? It'll be so random and funny and would probably red pill people. Something like "I know he only has an 80 IQ and his people have never created a successful civilization but I love him anyway!! Do you?"

We should but must be sneaky

no no user, stick to this one. It's pure win.

It keeps you definitely in the 50's type world where women can be easily kowtowed to vote for their abusers.

Keep going user! You demostrate a KGB operative level of propaganda.

Putin vs Hillary on xvideos when?

I agree. I've been posting this all day.

We still have means to access hillary phone base, right?

Holy shit what if this actually works like with the retards who tried to microwave their iPhones to charge them

Become CTR, spin their spin. They have done the research, take their initiatives and turn them around

CHECK THIS OUT

CHECK THIS OUT

CHECK THIS OUT

CHECK THIS OUT

CHECK THIS OUT

CHECK THIS OUT

This is fucking brilliant.

Four days prior to the election we start getting #HillarySoWhite to be a thing with black twitter

pic related

Watch all those niggers on twatter jump on the bandwagon unironically, and redpill all the normies

also, don't type hashtags into the message field, newfags

they can google that

We should do this guys. The South Africa shit is a real problem.

give me the sources and what they should be saying and i'll do my best to make a seamless audio file

Draft our daughters is dead now the game is up. i think doing teamhuma vs temhillary will work and make people chose a side

I have already signed that petition. I strongly suggest that we bring this up to the God-Emperor in the context of intelligent immigration policy, and bring all those Saffers here: they are too good for Failed Europe.

How about you Psyop a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger you worthless faggots

But the white south africans don't want to leave

They just want their own little piece of the land their ancestors built where they don't have to worry about being raped and killed all the time

Personal fav.

no u

It's enough to discourage support for Clinton, and making her voters stay at home. They don't need to vote Trump.

I've got adecent one.

When discussing politics with a tenative clinton supporter, ask them why they didn't choose Bernie. he would have blown Trump out of the water. Why didn't they go with him, a politicna people could get behind? Doesn't it seem like the DNC should support a people's candidate?

This opens the floodgate in their mind as to what this corruption is. It isn't "we will do anything to beat Trump and it's justified" this breaks that conditioning as it show that they actively weakened their position in this fight to support their dirty insiders.

Updated my idea. Two phases.

Phase 1.

Make a petition for draft our daugthers.
Post proofs in the petition. Congress bill, words of Hill, her support of equal draft.

Phase 2 - mail, text, call hillary supporters and ask them to sign petition. So they go and see proofs for themselves.

Phase 3 - sit and watch twitter panic.

Anthony Weiner did nothing wrong. -H

The images were easy enough to find, Google "happy office worker"

Ooooh, spicy.

Here's a few

Let's wait for the FBI to expose the truth

Whether she's innocent or guilty,

Let justice be done

The phrase "let justice be done, though the heavens fall" should resonate enough to people who pick up on those kinds of things to spread on it's own. Even if it's just the right type posters it's good to get in the collective unconsciousness.

Or shit like "None are above the law"

Hell get pro hillary ones to post "Fiat justitia ruat caelum"

Spread the idea to her supporters that the FBI investigation must be done to prove she's fit or shit.

USING HILLARYS WORDS AGAINST HER

>"Where is the G-damn f***ing flag? I want the G-damn f***ing flag up every f***ing morning at f***ing sunrise."
(From the book Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 - Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day, 1991.)

>'F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.'
(From the book American Evita by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 - Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning.")

>"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!"
(From the book The First Partner p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

theres waay more

Too obvious

yes

>Make a petition for draft our daugthers.

It's already happening, vodkanigger

Your phase 2 might be worth the effort, however.

sorry no archive

nytimes.com/2016/06/15/us/politics/congress-women-military-draft.html?_r=0

Enabling pedophilia

If the truth that is in clear view hasn't killed her chances, this won't do a damn thing.

>ITT: MI6 Counter Intelligence tries to figure out which way to best tweak it's "red-team" player algos ti beat the next "OP Google or "#DRAFT OUR DAUGHTERS" b4 they get off the ground

GO CHOKE ON A SCONE (You) FUXING P00f!!!

Enabling child molestation

cont
>"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices. Government has to make those choice s for people."
(From the book I've Always Been A Yankee Fan by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 20 - Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hastert in 1993 discussing her expensive, disastrous taxpayer-funded health care plan.)

>"God bless the America we are trying to create."

I'm not familiar how it works in US.

Look 8ch.pl/pol/res/24237.html here. This is how we can execute phase 2. Destroy her from the inside.

Text something like:

Hi, it's 'name' w/Hillary. To further support Her fight against Russian agression i ask you to sign this petition so GOP bigots won't prevent us from using our "Greatest Untapped Resorce" in Her own words. And please remember to vote on Nov.8

The aura of rape, pedophilia and child molestation surrounds trump

1 million children are starving in Yemen. US (Hillary because Saubis) is supporting this war. Even launched missiles there.

The #BlackTax
Hilary clinton wants to add a tax on white people to support black families get a head start in life.
who knows, most clinton supporters would be okay with this.

#bringbackbernie

Pretend to be bernouts/democrats crying over how Bernie should take Hillary's place. Make it trending.

The aura of human trafficking, sex slavery, and child rape surrounds Israel

timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-slaves-in-israel-global-study-finds/

>checks flag

Really makes you go Hmmm...

This is good
Thx Russia

How about a series of images stating the worst has come and there's a warrant out for her arrest? Then, it should ask for donations for her bail of a gorillian dollars, and provide a link for this, only for the money to be funneled to some deplorable group that isn't Trump, to avoid backlash?

quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost