Canada Has Betrayed The UK

Canada has betrayed its greatest ally and signed a trade deal with the EU, how does Sup Forums feel about this?

wsj.com/articles/eu-canada-prepare-to-sign-ceta-trade-deal-1477831000

Other urls found in this thread:

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
theguardian.com/business/2016/oct/29/britain-must-learn-from-the-eu-canada-ceta-trade-deal-saga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry, UK. Money talks, bullshit walks.

SECEDE

Fuck Cuckada. We will follow britains example

Trudeau is even nice enough to allow our government to create Tacosrael for the gorillions that will be deported by Trump.

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

such a good gringo

UK is going to sign a trade deal with the EU too. They aren't going to Brexit then just stop tradiing

That's right. We're the spoiled daughter that fucks black guys. Hehe sorry daddy :)

You have no idea how much you just cucked the UK, they were hoping once they left the EU that they could start primarily trading with Canada, Australia and NZ but then you guys signed this trade deal with the EU which basically means Canada will be primarily be trading with the EU instead of the UK, good job Canada really stuck it to the Brits

You should be proud mate you just cucked your suzerain its not everyday Canada manages to cuck a major world power like the UK

shit dude id much rather help brexit than the eu but they didn't ask my opinion

of course, Dear Leader wants Canada's evil past to be destoryed

Canada really hasn't betrayed us here. If anything it is inspiring there is hope of a successful Brexit deal with the EU and the UK it is possible if Canada can do it.
> then we can make a trade deal with Canada later. Win win .

Horrible. Hopefully we can get Trudeau out of office and bring in someone with a real nationalist bent who brings us closer to the white commonwealth countries. Canada is a natural resource powerhouse, we just don't have the population to effectively throw our weight around. We desperately need to encourage immigration from Western and European nations

It doesnt matter the UK was hoping that Canada would be one of its primary traders once they left the EU but this trade deal confirms that Canada will be primarily trading with the EU instead

annex us and get us trading with UK plox

Trudeau is throwing this country deeper into the shitter.

No, it means UK has a backdoor into the EU through Canada now for restamped agriculture goods and other shit. UK will have to go through the same process being stalled by various EU memberstates who wish to block UK goods in their market. theguardian.com/business/2016/oct/29/britain-must-learn-from-the-eu-canada-ceta-trade-deal-saga

Doesnt it feel good to be your own boss though? I mean this arguably a step towards Canada's complete Independence from Britain

Trudeau would likely cockblock any significant deal with you racist xenophobic Brexiters who just turned down France's plea to accept more brown childrens

>Thinking anything Canada does with the EU doesn't also end up in our pocket

We're in without all the other shit.

Dude i dislike Trudeau as much as you but this was a ballsy move and he deserves credit for it

The UK is still part of the EU so the trade deal carries over to the UK

If anything, Brexit makes future trade with Canada more unfettered

The UK's default position is free trade with everyone

Of course (((trudeau))) is betraying the UK, he's a bloody frenchman, bring Harper back for christ's sake

Hang that traitor.

At least the retard didn't sign the TPP. Yet.

Who would want to trade with a country whose currency chart looks like this?

britain should be shunned the same as Russia. They've given into being cucks to purity arguments that ignore the shear size of reality.

Trufaux is a globalist faggot, not surprised a bit

Can we just call it Ontario, I prefer to keep the name 'Canada' in suspended animation for when they get rid of their shit politicians.

Sharp Harp's been laying pretty low. Who knows what he's up to these days

The UK and Canada are in two completely different situations, The EU signed a a trade deal with Canada that favors both country's but Merkel has already made it clear that the new trade deals that Britain will sign with the EU once it leaves will favor the EU not Britain

So all europeans can go to Canada now?

UK through their EU membership was Canada's backdoor into the EU market.

Now that UK is leaving, Canada is the new backdoor for the UK into the EU market. It's totally shady with just stamps made up in Canada and emailed to some EU official who accepts direct cargo shipments from the UK into Belgium or whatever. All we did was reverse roles until the UK negotiates their own trade deal (which will take about 5-10 years).

No it doesn't lol what you are proposing would not be beneficial to Canada at all in fact it would probably end up costing Canada money it would only beneficial to the UK so it seems unlikely that your country would go for it

Trudeau would block it because it wouldn't be beneficial to Canada at all

Does that mean we will get cheap weed?

No actually it doesn't mean that at all it would make no sense for Canada to do it

He and Kathleen will be first on the day of the rope. I will cry tears of joy.

Also FUCK Ontario.

>If anything, Brexit makes future trade with Canada more unfettered

False if that was the case Canada shouldn't have signed the deal this basically means the Canada will be primary trading with the EU they still might trade with you once you leave the union but their primary trading partner will be the EU not the UK

Except that's exactly what is happening.

CETA means British goods can get quietly restamped origin Canada and sold directly into the EU market now.

Canada was doing the exact same thing before through the UK, the Brits were allowing in agriculture and forestry goods that were prohibited and just changed their origin to UK to sell in the EU.

Benefits both of us because we keep up with trade minimums, and both sides extract all kinds of extra fees from the trade.

This is why free trade is largely a bunch of bullshit, how many UK corps do you think ship to Canada and sell in the US market through NAFTA backdoor? Tons. The EU is going to screw the UK on any future trade deal so they will find a way around it through Canada.

I hope it works out like this gives me hope that the commonwealth still has each others backs

I'm not proud that we once again supported cucks and multiculturalust Jews over Britain

Fuck I just want to be a British crown colony again. Turning British North America into Canada was a mistake for the world

our currency is worth more than your piece of shit currency faggot

weedman follows the BBC and the EU just has the better potential at the moment

Haha based Trudeau.
Keep on digging your own grave leafs.

Canada seems like a shithole. Their currency is worth even less than ours.

Harpcuck was also a pro immigrant fuck

If we had our own brexit style vote would Britain trade with us? We are in the exact same mess that the UK was with the EU

yeah except that now the deal has to be approved by each country's parliament

if a single one moves against it it gets scrapped

By that logic nobody should be trading with us

I thought it was on the news like a week or so ago that trade talks between the EU and Canada had collapsed after like a year of negotation. The fuck is this?

Our currency hasn't halved in the span of 10 years, it goes up and down with oil prices.

Only a matter of time before it shoots up again.

>CETA means British goods can get quietly restamped origin Canada and sold directly into the EU market now.

You obviously do not understand basic economics that would end up costing Canada money and would make no sense, according to you Canada would buy exported British goods then re stamp them as Canadian goods and resell them to the EU, where is the profit for Canada? Youre kidding yourself if you think the EU is going to buy British goods at a higher price than they are selling them to you,

Trudeau is more controlled by Soros than Obama.

It's so obvious.

I hope the canadian dollar drops to 50 cents so everyone can gangrape us

Look at that smug stupid look on their faces.

We setup distribution and shell sub companies in Canada to trade with EU.

I've been in the process of doing it for 3 weeks now knowing that this would be signed.

Do you guys even real world?

What will they be trading Chinks for Muslims?

you fucking leaf bastards

I think the deal is already official and its too late to scrap it now

The EU has nothing on the beady Anglo when it comes to scheming.

They collapsed but then i guess they came to an agreement

0.5 million immigrants next year! Are you ready?

God bless our election system. We didn't even directly vote for this guy or his cabinet, we voted for our individual ridings. Then he turns around and hand selects a cabinet himself to make decisions for us.
Harper was actually awful and so was most of his cabinet. People like to praise him for keeping us out of a recession in 2008 when in reality, it was the mortgage laws put into place by the previous Liberal government that kept us out of it.

All 4 of our parties are fucking awful right now and have been for ages. The NDP has gone full commie since Layton died, Conservatives are dead, Liberals only pander to feelings thanks to Trudeau and the Bloc is a meme party.

It's all done on paper, the physical goods go directly from UK into the EU but phony paperwork says origin Canada.

Spain does this all the time with their greenhouse peppers and shoes/clothing. I used to be a broker clearing their phony ppwrk so they could directly ship through us (NAFTA) into the US and avoid taxes.

THIS IS WHY TRUMP HATES FREE TRADE U GUIZ .. because it's a big scam essentially.

Keep in mind this happens at a political crony level, so biggest industries get this kind of reworked paperwork. Mexico is the NAFTA backdoor for all Central and South America and how Brazil can get their shit into the US market quietly.

We don't need a fucking leaf infecting our beliefs

Why not both?
Serious question though
Why does it have to be one or the other

>7 years to sign a trade deal

It's fine either way because it proves the gross incompetence of the EU.

Gosh you guys are stupid Soros does not control Canada or anyother country Trudeau signed this deal because with Britain leaving the EU he probably got offered favorable terms

Britbong here,

It's pretty clear that this is just EU damage control.

>Look at us guise we are signing teh international trade deals
>EU project is successful, see, see

It's blatant propaganda, with Juncker and co. all shamelessly posturing after 7 years of beurocracy

He says that while the pound is in freefall

>still believing this
you know we have no gold, chinese own a huge chunk of our real estate and US is gaining support for cheaper access to our oil right?
It's all downhill from here my man

Trump/Farage Special Relationship to fix the western world in 2017

MUKGA

hahahahah so much this

you do realise currency within a band (min & max) is what is important not the actual price.
when the price fluctuates it simply alters the balance of jobs that are outsourced (farming/manufacturing/commercia/finance/service etc).
all that's happening now is the UK labour market is rebalancing to adapt. As long as the pound doesn't go to 10% of what it was it don't matter.

this. canada is fucked, you leafniggers have brought it upon yourself.
+trudeau wants an absolute fuckton of """immigrants""""

>Trudeau
>EU
Both parties are incompetent as fuck so they basically agreed to sign a pact pretending the other isn't fucking useless

>Tusk is killing EU
BASED POLAD
A
S
E
D

3rd quarter GDP rose 2.3% YoY

CETA= TTIP using Canada.

Better for an export economy, goy.

>its going down on this graph that means its bad
kiddies first economic shock eh?

>It's all done on paper, the physical goods go directly from UK into the EU but phony paperwork says origin Canada.

Makes absolutely no sense the EU is not that stupid they will not pay a higher price for British goods than they already are with your method theres no way that Canada and the UK could both profit unless the EU decides to pay an unrealistic amount for your goods and they wont because it makes no sense for them

>most of his cabinet was awful

contentious but partially true.

Chris Alexander is GOAT and should be the frontrunner of the conservatives. I would die happy knowing he's our PM, brad wall his #2, kevin o'leary the hype man

Thing is we are already fucked and Harper, Cretein and Mulroney let in a fuckload of immigrants already. Hell Trudeau 1.0 let in a fuckload of immigrants.

Also don't be fooled by Trudeau 2.0's bullshit "progressiveness" he's essentially Harper in a different coloured suit. He makes a big PR deal about whatever tiny libcuck policy but it's only for optics.

"See my totally gender equal cabinet!" Oh btw they have no power, and answer to Trudeau completely or else he will replace them at will. As a Canadian PM with a majority, you are essentially a dictator and everybody in the party must vote for anything you put forward.

Canada will realistically still trade with Britain just not as much as you will trade with the EU but that still hurts the UK because they were counting on Canada being their primary trading partner once they left the EU

The EU nations already do this adjusting paper to get into the US market through Canada and Mexico. This is extremely common.

Americans bypass our laws to push Chinese shit through the NAFTA backdoor to sell in our market. Everybody is doing this. There's no higher price paid, everything is done for political favors and fees even out.

Its actually a very smart move by the EU

jesus christ look at those whisker plots
talk about volatility

investors pulling out big time with that much uncertainty
UK signed its death warrant
cant wait till they go to super markets to buy a 1L bottle of orange juice for 10 quid.

GG

Trudeau 1.0 was an absolute piece of shit.
>let in record number of immigration
>country goes into recession
>halt immigration to an all time low in order to pander to the other side once damage has been done
He KNEW what would happen but he did it to secure future Liberal votes.

No matter how you try to rationalize it the pound at an historic low is not a good thing

>muh better exports

It also means that yours goods are worth less than they were and it also discourages other countrys from investing in the UK which is not good for your Economy

>Americans bypass our laws to push Chinese shit through the NAFTA backdoor to sell in our market

Thats because there is a profit for all sides so it works out your method would mean either Canada or the UK wouldn't profit or the EU wouldn't profit and as i said the EU is not going to do deals were they are losing money

>Trudeau 1.0 was an absolute piece of shit.
Not to mention he completely destroyed alberta.

Fucking piece of shit.

So whats this mean exactly? Industry and agriculture from canada can be sold in europe without all the taxes and imports? So EU buys our beef and grain and soy that China didn't want,or is it the other way around, what do we [Canada] get?

>Donald Tusk destroyed Poland and his party lost election but now he is going to destroy entire EU

IM OKAY WITH THIS

I have always hated the colonies

Except America. They earned my respect.

It basically opens up the EU market to Canada and vice versa i dont know the exact taxes will be but im sure it was probably a good deal or Trudeau wouldn't have signed it, Canada will now be able to sell its goods to the EU and buys goods from the EU

That's fine. We were always the favorite son, because we're just like dad.

Canada has been and will always be in our shadow.

Go fuck around, Canada. We'll take care of pops.

energy-east my nigger
we're gonna be wealthy as fuck soon
and with TPP, we're gonna get northern gateway built too

looking good :)

How exactly is this bad for the EU? It actually seems like a pretty smart move in preparation for Britain's exit, The EU just got a new trade partner who just happened to be the trade partner the UK was counting on the most

>son
>dad

Kill yourself.