HABEDIN

>Huma Abedin
>H. Abedin
>HAbedin
>HABEDIN

Praise Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-obtains-warrant-needed-start-reviewing-emails-found/story?id=43179164
youtube.com/watch?v=rO11N7qkakw
sli.mg/a/28pROL
savehuma.com/
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/0nuFe
archive.is/Wt2T0
archive.is/Nct7R
archive.fo/E9YD8
archive.is/0oVo3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Clinton's Aide Abedin brought up on charges of Aide Abedin

What a time to be alive

what the fuck kind of number is that. She sends 1000 emails per fucking day?

It's mirrored user. An entire FUCKING server was mirrored.

the guy really liked sexting

ITS HABEDIN

P-PLESE DELET THIS

That's 650k emails in Anthony's laptop, not all of them necessarily connected to Clinton.

More like:
>Huma Abedin
>Humabedin
>Humabein
>Human bein
>Human Bean

MEME MAGIC
A
G
I
C

love that pepe image bro

>tfw born too late to explore the seas
>tfw born too early to explore the stars
>tfw born just in time to witness the most entertaining presidential election in history

It's a good time to be alive boys

Wait, when did Drudge start calling Ryan a 'Rat' right on the front page? Brutal.

OMFG IT'S HABEDIN!!!!!!

OH FUG!!! IDS HABEDING!!

what does that mean?

>what does that mean?
Backed up, copied, usually for archiving safety.

>comey's wife urged action
I guess somebody is sleeping on the couch for awhile now

>All these word plays
>it's like it's all preplanned, pre-written
What the fuck??!!

the woman should sleep on the couch. I am the head of the fbi. My sleepmedic bed is for my bad back. wtf.

Shit, the key was in her name all along.

And we never saw it.

every time an email was sent to or from that account a true copy of that email was stored elsewhere.
now imagine that going on for YEARS.

shadilay, brothers!
killeray is fucked. the foundation is fucked.

praise kek and maga on.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

wew lads

abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-obtains-warrant-needed-start-reviewing-emails-found/story?id=43179164

it means that not only was Clintons fucking emails on her unprotected homebrew server in her basement, it was also mirrored on (((Weiners))) laptop. And this perverted pedo kike has absolutely zero clearance to see anything beyond a Subway menu.

Comey has outplayed Loretta Lynch in every way imaginable.

holy shit how do her feet support that fat frame?

In case it's not abundantly obvious at this point, Ryan, Romney, and many other NeoCohen cucks and skypes are as much involved in the Foundation scandal as their DNC counterparts.

Those in a position to negotitate are currently bargaining to be taken off the chopping block. Essentially, there are key players currently deciding who gets throw under the bus and who gets to skate with minimal blowback in exchange for cooperating.

As we've known for a long time now, this is top to bottom corruption. Drudge is very likely in contact with more than one of the players who is moving the ball. I'm honestly amazed by his restraint.

What do you think could happen to Ryan, Romney and other players here, coming out of these scandals?

THICC

IT'S

FUGGIN

HABEDIN

feet? What are the heels made of?

If Trump wins, its going to be a 'race for the bottom'. Everyone is going to try to save their own necks and distance themselves as much as possible from the Clintons, their foundations and everything related. Ryan is doomed regardless. If Trump wins, its RINO Ryan will laughed out of the House as he goes up for reelection mid Nov. If Clinton wins, Ryan will get blamed for not supporting Trump, undermining him and the Freedom Caucus will give him the boot. Ryan is finished in US politics. Romney is aswell. And thats without them being linked financially to the Foundation.

good fucking riddance

whoops

>Charles Delavan (seen at left) mistakenly assured

Damn! Girl working those ham hocks!

if hillary clinton won and was instantly impeached, how long would that faggot Kaine be Pres for?

4 years

I doubt he'd win a reelection

A REAL HUMAN WEIN

>if hillary clinton won
Behave hahahaha

Real world Amanda Waller

I was under the impression that VPs are emergency seat warmers until a proper president is chosen

can't argue with those digits

i like how she's wearing heels because they will make her attractive

nope

like take Ford. he was president for 3 years after Nixon was forced to resign

So who do you think will die mysteriously first? Wiener or Huma?

I think Wiener will get arrested then "hang himself" while awaiting trial. Huma will go a few weeks later after "falling on some bullets" on a sidewalk.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE HAVE THE 33K THAT GOT DELETED

DOWN WITCH DOWN!!!

KEK

The only guilty person here is James Comey okay. It's fucking nothing.

t. huffington post

MENTAL
GYMNASTICS

>digits
Checked.

:)

RIP DNC

RIP HILLARY

RIP ESTABLISHMENT

oh yeah I forgot about him, thanks lad

Syria is charming this time of year.

>Rein DESPERATELY trying to damage control.

Good luck there cunt.
You'll need it.

Why would redpilled agents resign and let the FBI get cucked even more?

Because of something called integrity. They know that the system is corrupt and they cant do their job.

Huma is a Russian plant to ruin Hillary

HumaForPutin

because threats really do work sometimes

if they would have just rolled over, Comey wouldn't have sent that letter and requested the required warrants

IT'S HABEDIN

SHADILAY

did the bird made it?

youtube.com/watch?v=rO11N7qkakw

Ever work at a job where you can see things would be a lot better but the management refuses to do anything?

Imagine that. Except it's a government agency. And there's a secret shadow government. And a 17th secret agency which even congress doesn't know about. And so many people in the government are corrupt that it would collapse the government if they were all arrested, except that they have no integrity and are snakes so they are all currently throwing eachother under the bus for an immunity deal

Did you save the fucking thumbnail

Guy behind her checkin' 'em

>weinered

Meme magic

>Hillary killing her lover

Man I was real sad a week ago about this election but reading stuff like this makes me very happy.

Is it a coincidence that Trump dropped the Shlonged line about Hillary months ago, and now she's been Weinered?

He knew

:(

I want to believe this reply was actually comey just shooting the shit with us

sli.mg/a/28pROL
> #SaveHuma
savehuma.com/
>Don't let Hillary suicide her, let Huma testify.

>tfw you want to read FBIanon's posts, but no one will post the caps

Kek I beg you to will this

REEEE WHY CANT THE FBI JUST FUCK OFF AND STOP RIGGING THE ELECTION

archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/0nuFe
archive.is/Wt2T0
archive.is/Nct7R
archive.fo/E9YD8
archive.is/0oVo3

You guys are gullible as fuck for bate headlines. There are 650k emails total on the laptop. Not 650k relating to clinton. The FBI has to go through them all see if there are any new emails. Any emails to / from clinton's server may be duplicates and already looked at. This could takes weeks or months. Meanwhile, the election is next week.

Saved.

Have a rare Garrison GIF.

2008 was the year Hillary was schlonged, 2016 is the year she gets weinered lol.

South park has been parodying this election and ep4 is called wieners out lol. Kek is going all out this year.

Tim Kaine will be the president of the United States of America once the cuffs are on Clinton. Are you ready for this piece of useless shit to be the president? What a tragedy!

How badly chaffed do you her legs get?

looks like we should have been memeing to save that Putin agent who got done in washington DC the other day

>will this

>Comey has outplayed Loretta Lynch in every way imaginable.

>Someone who earned his job is better at it than someone who has their job for feelgood quotas.

>He knew
And Gen. Patton was a 1:1 Trump lookalike?
Time travel

That's a mean set of cankles.

Trump Multiverse

Multiple Trumps have converged from multiple timelines to save us

theyd all be implicated in it.

the 650,000 emails means they went to NSA, wiener is an obvious cover story. 650,000 will see the entire DNC behind bars

Holy shit that is rare, never seen it before.

Woah three gets in a row

i just realized, her logo looks like the twin towers, with an airplane going through them LOL