Treasures from the Disney Vault

Last on died. TCM's "Treasures from the Disney Vault" begins at 8PM EST. So, less than 20 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9FHw2aItRlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*one*

First time seeing this. It's been on my Disney backlog for a while...for some reason.

...and hey, it's the chick from The Crawling Eye.

First time for me, too.

I will say, this is making me want to go to Disneyland, even if I smacked my head going through that tree.

On that note, considering the plans over at WDW right now, you think this might be the end of this particular block?

I hope not. TCM's showing things Disney would pretend never existed, and to see that go...?

Don't have the channel

I won't forgive them if they let this block die before airing Song of the South.

>That kid died two years ago

That fight scene was lacking something.

Oh, I know!
youtube.com/watch?v=9FHw2aItRlw

Hey, They aired "Lonesome Ghosts" in an earlier block.

I feel like this one sticks out like a sore thumb on the block. Not to badmouth one of my favorite shorts, but there has to be something more appropriate that they could've aired

The entire lineup is strange; the half pirates/half Jodie Foster selection is really out there.

I wish the block didn't end at 6.

They should change it from a ten hour block to a four hour one.

TIME FOR CARTOONS!

Well, cartoon anyway

I think I'll go to sleep after this. I have Freaky Friday set to record on the DVR.

Well, I'm going off to bed. Anyone who's still up want to keep the thread alive? Go ahead.

Fun fact:

The spell used to awaken Blackbeard is contained in the pages of Madame Leota's book in the Haunted Mansion attraction.

Setting Candleshoe to record on my cable box, because when the hell else would I watch it in my life. Has anybody seen it or know anybody know somebody who did?

Aw man, I wish I knew this was going on.

This was a lot funner than I was expecting. Out of all the movies shown, I've only actually seen Freaky Friday.

I think I saw it a long time ago on VHS but remember nothing about it beyond the title.

Depends; while their extensive back catalogue (most of which hasn't seen the light of day in DECADES) would be a natural selling point for their upcoming planned streaming website? All of the advance publicity for it seems more focused on new new stuff: Star Wars, Marvel movies, and new Disney films.

That being said, I could see Disney keeping it going, if only to A. promote the streaming sight IF they use the Disney Vault on the website or B. to continue to placate people when Disney tells the die-hards the streaming website is only going to be for Marvel/SW fags and new shit.

I miss these goofy openings to films; movies take themselves too seriously these days.

I also miss tie-in songs. Sure, you're gonna get crap like Suicide Squad last year, but every now and again you strike gold.