Is this what American political analysts look like

How can we trust his "predictions" (sharting himself or getting over excited depending on what the mainstream media reports)..

.. when he can't even keep his glasses straight?

youtube.com/watch?v=uHUueE5GxsM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqmW6uNV3pM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw I was always super self-conscious about my glasses being straight

Thank god I got Lasik.

>some autistic youtube guy
>represents the entirety of american political analysis

pointless thread

Yeah, he is actually far better than average. Shouldn't be so unfair to Styx by comparing him to the average analyst.

oh no, crooked glasses. the horror! the horror!

That's about all....

If he cuts his hair and get rid of the aids in his face, I would do him

Go to bed piers.

one jewish glasses company owns all of the sub companies. The price of glasses are inflated by over 4000%. This is why he has shitty glasses on.

Fuck outta here glasses shill.

And I will say this

leave tarl alone you troll terrorist

STYX EXPOSED

TURNS OUT THAT WASN'T ABOUT ALL

Oh man I can never keep my glasses straight. I've no idea what forces govern this process too. I try bending and otherwise tinkering with various parts of the glasses, but they always end up skewed. Probably has to do something with the anatomy of my nose, although it does look symmetrical.

It's a mystery.

< it's over, the Republicans are finished

Fantastic prediction by Prediction Guy

>that's about all, peace out

shadilay styxxers

wtf I hate occultism now...

There is literally nothing wrong with Tarl

They've been crooked since he was a little kid youtube.com/watch?v=FqmW6uNV3pM

But what's worse is that he sometimes holds the coffee cup against his mouth for minutes waiting for the right time to take a sip.

Are you purposefully misunderstanding what he says or are you just mentally deficient?

>nerdy vegan satan-worshipper
>rooting for trump

what a tweest.

it's actually very funny

thats about all, peace ou-.

Handily..

Alright YouTube, please donate to my Patreon and reply to my threads about myself that I create daily on Sup Forums. The legacy media is dead. I am your best source of news now. Don't ask where I get my news from though. Peace out.

underrated

I really hope all of Sup Forums makes a huge push for this like we did #DraftOurDaughters. If we do this correctly, we might expunge thousands of Hillary votes.

Please, Sup Forums make this happen #BigLeague. I have been excited for two months now for this.

I remember back when Styx was just an edgy satanist. He has really grown.

When all your focus is channeling meme magic to Trump you dont have time to worry about straight glasses.

Well American politics have become pretty autistic

Don't make fun of my husbando. He predicted Brexit.

The missing member.

Styx is not a drug addict.

Your ears are crooked, at least that's why my glasses are always crooked.

ITT: People talking shit to a youtuber they have no idea about,

the guy has an IQ of 172, who cares what your colored lines say.

He is wrong about a lot of things but better than most. I would like him to come clean about stating Eric Garner was choked to death. The reality of the story is that he died of a heart attack as revealed by autopsy.

if you ever wore glasses you need to see with every waking hour of your life your glasses tend to get like this, every pair and set ive ever owned would get bent like this where one end would end up higher or lower then the other. fuck contacts that shit hurts your eyes.

how dare they

uploading videos to the internet being such a respectable job and all

REEEEEEEEEEE LEAVE STYX ALOOOOOONEEEEEEEEE

he also neglects to mention that the NYPD receives their training from Israel.

Thanks for your insightful Paintshop analysis
$.02 has been added to your CTR account.

>britbong
>making fun of somebody's looks

you've got balls

Shadilay Styxers

Shadilay Styxers

>Sup Forums shits on libertarians all year
>appropriate libertarian commentator

Fuck of Styx

Styx messaged me and gave me 5 GBP for being correct about a political theory, feels good man

every time I see these posts, I'll double check for you guiz

lolbertarians will now disown him because he doesn't fit their image of the Marlboro man carefully stepping over a rattlesnake and shooting a minor transport planner in the yarmulke

he doesn't talk like an autist

>Jewish nigger loving faggot
>Balding middle aged man ranting at a camera
>Mormon girl with daddy issues
>Blatantly autistic libertarian guy
>Anti-globalist water filter salesman
>Tranny who occasionally shits on sjw's

These are Sup Forums's champions? You faggots are supposed to defend against degeneracy, not embrace it! STOP PROMOTING THESE PEOPLE!

How will these polls effect Hillarys jail sentence?

Has Sup Forums forgotten about him ?

You leave the Texan out of this one.

The legacy media

How was it and how much did it cost?

I'm thinking about getting Lasik myself. Also how much recovery time should you factor in?

Explain to me how these people are well liked here? They are objectively speaking shitty people that nobody should ever listen to. /pol has trumped up a tranny, a mormon, a nigger loving faggot and now this autist?

How have you people convinced yourself you are fighting against these ideals when you promote these types of people?

We know it's you styx. don't care, keep up the gud work.

why does Styx trigger cucks so much? Is it a natural reaction to the truth he spouts?

styx must be doing good work if CTR shills stoop to this kind of bullshit

... Peace out

styxx i know you are here

DO A VIDEO ON THE KOREA CULT SHIT

His glasses are on straight.

His head is tilted, line up the fucking pupils you fucking dope.

The real Ben Garrison posted a comment on one of his recent videos. Not a parody account

Styx is the man. I love his show, very comfy other than the fact he is very clearly wasting away from AIDS. But if you avert your eyes, his insights are always interesting. Except when he talks about politics, because who cares? But his occult videos are godly.

>FL
>NV
>NC

Come on now, Nate.
No one is going to believe you ever again if you don't get your head out of your ass.

>people who overdosed on redpills

Over 50 replies and not one of you faggots mentions his head is tilted.

Please make it happen styx.

Oh, about time.

Ryan made me more aware of Zionist control.

Sup Forums only liked what Milo said and how he was good at triggering everybody he talked to. There was a daily milo hate thread and hardly anyone misses him.

Who the fuck was the tranny? Am I missing that?

Additionally we can't go full RWDS with moral absolutism yet because the current pozzed culture won't even entertain it. All these people are merely devices to the end game.

Figures, I had a hunch he was a faggot anti-white shit head.

His glasses are consistently crooked, with his right lense lower

Roll the VT (check the screengrab)

Made me lol but glasses get warped over time. He's probably had them for several years and ended up falling asleep with them on too many times, or takes them off too heavy handedly, bending the frame. This guy is in serious need of some MFA but his videos are still pretty interesting.

The operation was super easy, it didn't last half an hour with the actual "cutting" lasting probably 2 minutes per eye where you had to stay still. I didn't take any sedatives or anything like that. The doctor was very professional and answered my stupid questions with comforting confidence.

It cost me about 2800 euros in total this February with all the afterchecks and eyedrops included. I had the surgery in the morning, and by the evening I was shitposting with a bit blurry vision. The next day I had almost perfect eyesight, and after a week I stopped using eyedrops. The hardest thing was not being allowed to rub my eyes for a month, though I probably was extra careful. With the newer SMILE operation you get by even easier.

Ever think maybe his ears are crooked?

Ever think that its easy to bend your glasses to correct for that?

>Sup Forums wants to discredit someone by drawing autismo lines

Shadilay Styxers

Is this what actors look like?

I may have to take a trip to Mexico to get it done dirt cheap then, cause my ass simply does not look good with glasses, and I'm tired of blurry as fuck far-sight.

>implying that he never made money before patron
>implying his books never sell
>implying i didnt buy his books before Sup Forums found him

he wrote a book on occult memetics
thats about all

Styx is pretty good and interesting to listen to, I honestly don't understand the hate. I wish he would do a longer format podcast around an hour long instead of the 5-15 min videos. He puts up enough vids daily it wouldn't be a stretch for him.

I saw a video of the surgery and it scared the shit out of me. Literally a can opener to your eyes.

let me show you autism

Bow down to the styx!

>this
hold me

This is why I stopped going on /fit/.

the green line goes trouth one of his eyes you moron the glasses are straith in relation to the eyes