Operation Tevat Noah General #2 - What You're Fighting For edition

Fuck off mods I'm not breaking any rules.

With the election almost over and Trump almost surely winning, I think we should start working on things other than the election (I'm not implying we should stop focusing on Trump, but as a side project we can start working on this). This has stood out for me and I believe Sup Forums would be rather hypocritical if they did nothing to help the poor whites of South Africa and Rhodesia who are targeted by blacks everyday for the past few decades. Therefore I'm proposing spreading this petition around and using every trick that Syrian refugee advocates used (dead kids, muh feels, etc.) so that we can relocate millions of whites who hate blacks after suffering under them to Europe. We can use this thread to organize, make memes and just have general discussion about the issue. Also, at some point, we need a proper OP like /cfg/ and Trump General have.

Petition link: change.org/p/european-commission-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
rt.com/usa/364619-draftourdaughters-clinton-conscription-ads/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping with atrocities committed against the white SAs and the conditions that the black supremacist government forces them to live in

Some Amerilard told me to leave a bump, so here's your bump.

'Right of return'? How many white Africans have you even met? They don't consider themselves European. That's why they prefer fucking off to Australia and New Zealand, if they don't take up the offers from governments further north.

Signed and Bumped.
Fuck niggers.

Why did they censor the vagina?

We need them in all swing states

Bump

>Since Nelson Mandela and the communist African National Congress (ANC) took over South Africa, more than 70,000 whites have been murdered and untold numbers have been robbed, raped and tortured.

americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/

>kikes and libshits want this be america

bump

have a bump

reminder that less than 1% of white South Africans are poor

bump

why should they go back to Europe when it's going to be a caliphate soon? They'd be better off in America

Bumping

interesting thread you have here

Bump. Why can't we ship them in america instead of the mud shits?

This. The poverty in isn't widespread.
See africacheck.org/reports/do-400-000-whites-live-in-squatter-camps-in-south-africa-the-answer-is-no/

The violence against white farmers is very real though. Their death-rate from murder is something like 132 per 100,000 and the government doesn't really care.

Bump

Signed.

We're going to establish the independent Cape Republic in the next 20 years.

None of you white South Africans dare leave.

We've already begun the process of red-pilling the coloureds -- who hate the blacks more than we do -- and they'll be up for this to be established too.

>Bump
is this a fun new game?

Bump.

bump

This is stupid, do it after the election. It is just pulling people away from making killary lose.

They can come here. Only 16 million inhabitants in a 250000 squared kms area. Practically empty

Bump and agree. But first we have to put Trump in office.

Post this first week december.

Yes. I'm just posting this early so I can get the ball rolling and as soon as Trump wins, we can start going full steam ahead.

But remember the next French presidential election is scheduled to be held in April and May 2017. Some Sup Forumsacks may try to get attention to it. This haspotential, but Sup Forums is unpredictable,

There is no reason why this and that can't be done simultaneously. I mean this year we had Brexit, Trump General, Syria General, Clinton Foundation General and a whole bunch of other temporary operations all running at the same time with no trouble. I believe in Sup Forums's ability to multitask.

bump

bump

We can do this. The Instructions on the OP's have to be clear to attire at least 20 commited anons to keep the threads alive and to coordinate the ops. We have to be commited to do these opperations, counto on me when the tome comes.

Keep the focus on the elections anons.

It's already been stated in the OP to keep focusing on the election. I'm just making the threads now to get the ball rolling for once the election is over and we need something to do.

saged and reported

I like the idea but let's win the election first.

I don't think most Sup Forumsacks are really suited for generating believable propaganda tbqh.

There are some notable exception, though >pic related

>announcing a report
Reported :^)

kek

Can anyone explain why this is even against the rules?

>tfw they also accept half-breeds and tanned Africans, so as not to be racist

re sa whites. these stupid fucks ignored rule one anywhere on earth. avoid the groid. no fucks given.

signed, now bumping

OUT!

>1 post by this ID

Every time.

you really think your pic related is going to work, or have any influence whatsoever? especially this close to voting?

It already had it's effect lad.

Now, I'm not denying it would suck to live in Africa, but wow is that gorgeous. It has a nice atmosphere, the lighting is really pretty.
I'm not being sarcastic, either, about the house, it generally looks like really nice weather.

And no. US politics deserve full attention until it's over. Nobody wants WWIII.

oh. only started seeing them in the last week. where has this worked if i may ask? would be neat desu.

search #DraftOurDaughters in twitter

It mainly got spread on twitter and a shitload of women who were on the fence about Hillary bailed on her because they don't want to be in the draft.

never mind. just googled it. good job guys, i take back my words.

rt.com/usa/364619-draftourdaughters-clinton-conscription-ads/

well, you can post some youtube photoshop/gimp tutorials to begin with

Shouldn't we try this for the Dutch election? Because we could say "Return home amis" for SA Whites to return to the Netherlands (Boers).

Yes, i agree.

Nigga this is a great idea. Should be an anglo country for idiomatic reasons.
Canada and their refugee policy makes an excelent option

Bump

bump for Rhodesia

NICE TRY, CORRECT MY RECORD.

I like it.

>I'm not implying we should stop focusing on Trump, but as a side project we can start working on this

Correct your quads lad

Thanks lad

signed

We only need 23k more signatures you fucking cucks we got this.

Bumping again

need to just send troops into south africa and take the whites out