White Scooby Doo Fruit Snack?

Hey Sup Forums.
This is the best place I could think of to post this.
I have one question for you, and it's been driving me insane. Does anyone remember the old Scooby Doo fruit snacks, and if so, do you remember there being a white one? I swear on my life they used to exist, but there's no evidence on the internet to back me up. People I've asked seem to remember it too, but I just can't find any solid evidence. It was a matte gummy, like the blue Scooby Doo shaped one, and may have been shaped like a ghost, but I'm not 100%.

Help.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE SNACK

We're they these?

>do you remember there being a white one
That was just your dad cumming on your snacks, user.

No, I specifically remember them being Scooby Doo themed.

no. i always used to eat these shits as a kid (rip blue scooby snack ) and i don't recall a white one

What are some fruit snacks likes, the not so gummy/clear types? I remember Tiny Toons ones being like this.

FORGET ABOUT THAT GAY SHIT.
QUICK, WHAT DO SCOOBY SNACKS TASTE LIKE? YOU GOT 20 SECONDS

idk, fruit?

graham crackers

There were looney tunes fruit snacks that had a white one. Maybe thats what youre thinking?

They ruined the fuck out of these. You can still buy them today, but their consistency is way off. Now their like tooth glue, sticking to your teeth and being an unpleasant, gross, gum-like snack instead of the soft, chewy snack they used to be. The taste is still the same, but the texture ruins it. Probably some stupid-ass health-nut hippy bullshit made them change how they're made.
Inb4 "you just got older". No. I remember the second they changed because the box said "new and improved" or some shit. I bought these every time I went shopping.

I notice what you mean, but the taste is good enough that it really doesn't bother me all that much.

facts brother

Thanks for the suggestion. I looked for a white Looney Tunes one but I couldn't find that either. That could be the case since I found a bundle pack with both the Looney Tunes AND Scooby Doo fruit snacks together. I just can't find the white fruit snack.

No when he said he was gonna paint them white he meant that litteraly.
It was toxic paint which is why op can't remember.

While doing a google search, I found at least three different companies who have made Scooby Doo-themed fruit snacks. There have probably been others over the years, too. If the white one existed, it was probably some older incarnation or a different company.

?

How long was this?

They've probably released several different versions and rotated flavors in and out depending on how popular they were.

Interesting

Weren't there actual dog treats made?

>Baked
Explains a lot you know

Limited edition colors were the shit back then for fruit snacks, and they did them constantly. They could've been real, maybe.

>stupid-ass health-nut hippy bullshit
>hippies still exist and user isn't just strawmanning
You have no idea how little these companies care about user jr's health, user. They probably changed them because they found cheaper alternative ingredients like horse hooves and pig anuses. Not joking.