PHASE 3: COMMENCE

We transition to phrase three of our US election coverage next week. Keep us strong:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/792845453004042240

bump.

Bump mufucker

what is phase 3 I wonder.

Meanwhile in London...

Hillary is on the floor, thanks to a Weiner.

Time to stick the knife in and finish her off.

Phase 1: DNC Leaks
Phase 2: Podesta Leaks
Phase 3: 33K EMAILS

BUCKLE UP, BUCKAROOS

Praise kek!

Ever wonder why they only ever leak info about Clinton but nothing about Donald Trump? Wikileaks reeks of a political agenda.

WL is full blown clickbait now

Hmmmm, Monday and Wednesday are days that are said to bring about excitement and joy. This won't be over before the election, this is just the beginning

Deleted emails? Something other than hacked documents leaked? Video/audio recordings, etc? Or just more Podesta shit?

What do you think, Sup Forums?

I'm expecting they have the 33k, and will be releasing them. That's what I'm hoping for, but I can't imagine they'd hype up just another set of Podesta leaks or something of similar gravity. More likely, they're going to be releasing things of a more serious nature, and the most obvious instance I can think of would be Hillary's deleted and heavily incriminating emails. We haven't seen any sent or received by her yet, in any of the stuff they've released. But I find it hard to believe that they don't have something of that nature.

>phrase

HOW MANY TYPOS?!

Trump doesn't use emails dumbass

phase 3 motherfucka

Well we know Wikileaks has been hinting at surprises for Tim Kaine and Donna Brazile. Those have not yet dropped.

At the very least, that has to be coming this week. Only one week left.

I have just recieved insider info about what this next leak will be. It's going to be literally nothing

you didn't hear this from me

>Warping into overdrive Captain.
>All beamers activated.
>Commencing Literally Nothing: Phase 3.

Don't you guys ever get tired of losing? It's literally the opposite of what Trump told you.

Kindve, not really. In my eyes they had to come out with this no matter what. Yes a lot can be said about their hatred towards Clinton and the current administration. This time around? They are necessary to restore balance and enlighten a mass of people. This could all be nothing in a few years, this could be a huge part of history in twenty years. Enjoy it for what it is, this is beautiful on all fronts. You don't have to support Trump to admire what is occurring before our faces

I think that the FBI knows what Wikileaks is about to release, hence all the shit that started last week.

The government is going into full on damage control mode.

It's going to be actual emails sent by Clinton that are damning.

Party's over for her.

it's happening

PHRASE 3
>PHR

is this a typo, or are they trying to tell us something?

I need to donate to them.

Assange is dead.

>next week

You dumb Americans know the election is over next week right?

he mean's monday

I'm sure that's high on the lists of concerns for Trump supporters.

I'm sure Hillary supporters lay awake at night worrying about the political agenda of the entire establishment news media, Wall Street and George Soros.

Wait until the election is over and they resume trashing Republicans.

You guys are fucking pathetic to lap this shit up.

Is this guy still alive? Can anyone confirm this?

>phrase three
Which is what, exactly?

NEXT WEEK?

By next week, they should say this coming Monday.

Trump doesn't use e-mail.

>I'm expecting they have the 33k, and will be releasing them.
We know they have the 33k. Kim Dotcom confirmed it.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

Turns out that this is a really smart move.

Isn't Wikileaks only against corrupt people?

Very plausible.

No, fuck off cunt

I don't know. Maybe they're trying to signal another HELP HIM message.

DING DING DING

i know this is an ironic shitpost but this is a hilariously common argument from ill informed shitlib retards

"they" don't do any leaking whatsoever, they publish information that has been leaked to them. clinton and the DNC machine are absolutely terrible at cybersecurity and attracting loyal personnel. trump & co. aren't.

Because
1. Trump is smarter than to use email
2. He's not involved in a worldwide criminal conspiracy so there's nothing to leak.
3. Kill yourself my friend

Who cares?

Nobody hear gives a fuck about the Republican party. We are pro Trump only, both parties will be burned to the ground when we get our way.

Whenever I bring up my Trump support to liberal friends, they just laugh and say "hahaha he destroyed the Republican party xDDD". Fucking retards. I voted for Obama twice with no regrets over those fucking sleazebags Romney and McCain.

The Democrats are the lesser of two evils, but Trump is our one last chance at freedom.

They better do it soon.

The public is going to need some time to sift through them, connect the dots and get the most damning ones out.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

The e-mails assanage! Give me the e-mails!

What is this flag's problem?

I really hope he meant this week because next Sunday will be far too late to be of much use.

This thread will go so fast, nobody will notice that I love fucking ladyboys.

They tried their best with the sexual assault claims, funny how they all came out during the election campaign.

No, fuck off cunt Why do we have to keep repeat in this? We're well aware on Sup Forums of what we are willing to happen

A

L
E
A
F

Trump is a faggot. The GOP will cave in and steer closer to the political center or die. Good riddence.

Week starts on Monday, burger

>We

Hopefully that means colony drop tier releases.

They'll bring up the anti Trump shit once he takes office.

he looks like he just blazed a fat bowl of True Conservative Principles

haha, wrong

Stage 3=Videos?

Is there a source of news that isnt biased?
what about red pilled?

Well. He is a libertarian. :^)

He definitely got into the Trump Kush.

/r/politics

Again? Nobody cares! All these leaks are literally NOTHING. Why do people pay attention to assange or wikileaks? It's failed meme. Hell why his he even hiding? It's fucking NOTHING!

HYPE

GOPs been dead son, most dumb fuck rednecks and white collar normies- they need to be upgraded and updated, I think we're on that path

they leaks shit about governments and trump has never worked in the government. plus he's not corrupt and doesnt use emails

Reuters is alright.

>Reuters' editorial policy states: "We are committed to reporting the facts and in all situations avoid the use of emotive terms. The only exception is when we are quoting someone directly or in indirect speech

I've found this to be true.

This.

I voted for Obama, now I vote for Trump.

Fuck the GOP

thanks man

Go fuck yourself.

Wikileaks is at war with the US Gov, not with Trump. They released stuff on the Bush administration years ago (and the libtards celebrated them for that). Now it's "biased".

That's a lady

Only one has been in government for a couple of decades

The madmen

>Wikileaks reeks of a political agenda.

And I guess the entire liberal mainstream media are "unbiased" angels with their constant 12 month smear campaign of Trump?

Fucking libitards can't see past their own ass.

Clinton's own emails, I hope

'stralya knows

they're ok by MSM standards but still don't go thinking they're trustworthy

Nothing is trustworthy. You are much better off accepting that. There is no such thing as impartial news coverage, there is always a value judgement involved in what is newsworthy, which sides of a story to emphasise, etc, even if you're committed to neutrality. Accept that every news source has its own perspective it can never escape (assuming it wants to) and instead use your head to work out the truth as much as possible based on what you see from various sources.

KEK

[on the media] "There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, as an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinions out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the journalist is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell the country for his daily bread. You know it and I know it and what folly is this toasting an independent press. We are the tools and vassals of the rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."

Don't you remember when wikileaks released stuff about Bush?

They don't have anything on Trump you dumb fucking cunt.

ASSANGE GOT SCHLONGED BY WIENER

Damn, Son

Truth to Power sauce

nice trips

The 33k deleted emails. Kim sent them to wikileaks recently.