Gender Ratio of Sup Forums

I've been seeing some people saying that Sup Forums has one of the higher amounts of women, so I wanted to see if this was true. Also, reply with your gender and favorite cartoon/comic. Pic only slightly related.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13912793
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0WTEvuX5Io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck I forgot the poll. strawpoll.me/13912793

Why pick just one? If I'm gonna have a gender, I'd rather it be multiple choice.

You should've also added stuff like
(male/here for both)
(male/here for cartoons)
(male/here for comics)

Well, my wife is a Sup Forumsmrade and I met her through here so maybe its true.

U

Cool stuff user. How did you get in contact? Just share your info publicly in a reply?

>written using that dyslexia-friendly font
icing on the cake

Pretty sure on Sup Forums higher amounts of women still means overwhelmingly male. I think /cgl/ is the highest female userbase board.

>Not posting the full version

I'm so triggered right now.

Met up at comic con and decided to date after that

If Chaos Undivided was a legit option, I'd actually choose it.

>australian male

Female, Wander Over Yonder.

Male. Wakfu.

male, The Tick

Female, Daria.

im a big guy4u
im here for shitposting :^)

Male TMNT 03

>Wonder Over Yonder

Any particular raisin?

Male, currently watching Chowder, so I'll go with that.

It's the least Sup Forums infected. Even before existed when other boards crying about neegers and weeman. Western animation is a lot more friendly towards females and Sup Forums has a lot of cross pollination with female oriented fanbases. Ever wonder why half of the images posted here has "tumblr_filename.jpg"?

It's the most left leaning board. But that is all about perspective since other boards moved so far right they dropped over the edge and hit themselves headfirst on the floor.

female, jack of fables

>bringing politics in a simple question thread
i dont care what political leaning you have.
you are cancer

Sorry for being a sheltered faggot, but what do you mean by raisin?

this chart is not ironic and a shining example of why we should abolish gender in favor of identifying one another on the basis of sex

Lady, Venture Bros

Man, Venture Bros.

>Ever wonder why half of the images posted here has "tumblr_filename.jpg"
I just figured it was because most of us get our gifs/screenshots from google images.

I'd be a Necron. That'd be sick as fuck.

All of my memories get deleted and replaced with nothing but an urge to endlessly maim, kill and disintegrate the living. Plus I'd be a cool ass metal skeleton made of rape and cheese. I don't even need none of that pariah or destroyer bullshit. Just make me a run of the mill warrior. Or a flayed one.

>neegers and weeman
How am I supposed to take this post seriously when I'm reading it in Peter Lorre's voice?

>Male
>BoJack Horseman/Ricdit and Memey
>Spider-Man/Green Lantern titles

>no user option
what a joke

perfect

This is going to keep happening until the US descends into a brutal civil war and everyone with the wrong opinions is killed in 20 years

Male
Sym-Bionic Titan
Can't choose just one comic but have been reading Elfquest and really liked it. Before that Forever Evil was pretty cool.

soulmates

im a dude
OK KO right now
I'm leaning more towards the cartoon side of Sup Forums but I also got into some DC stuff thanks to you guys.

It's a Futurama reference you dweeb

LONDON

Female
Favorite comic Watchmen or Alice in Sunderland
Favorite cartoon Moral Orel, Ed Edd n Eddy, or Dan Vs.

Mostly here for cartoons since the comic stuff is just capeshit and I gave up on Marvel and DC back in the early 2010s

This nigga knows what's up.

Female, Motorcity.

What the fuck is an epicene?

Like is there anyone you've ever met or talked to ever heard of whatever the fuck this is?

Ah, got it. I honestly just like it because it's comfy and funny with a bit of mystery. Also Wander is a cute.

Female
OK KO as of right now

Male
Harvey Birdman and Over the Garden Wall. Been really enjoying Wander over Yonder recently, though.
Corto Maltese, Hellboy and Judge Dredd.

Male, Black, Miracleman.

There's a loss joke in here somehwere

Chick, Regular Show

Female, Ed, Edd n Eddy

Female, Over the Garden Wall but recently XRA and Camp Camp.

Hey there, Becky.

Well, I hope you two spergs are happy.

I've never seen those forms of unown before

Male BTAS

Female. Venture Bros. 2003 Superman/Batman comic.

>Ever wonder why half of the images posted here has "tumblr_filename.jpg"?

Think of a comic page you remember. Don't have it saved? Google it. The results are going to mostly be tumblr images.

Female
Here for cartoons and comic storytimes
Fav cartoons are Star Vs, Legend Quest, and He-Man
Fav comic is I Luv Halloween and a great many manga

Female. Superman. Tough I prefer self contain histories most of the time.

>Women on Sup Forums

Women ruin everything they fucking touch. Why the fuck are they here shitting up our board. Literally has anything been improved by adding a woman to it?

>31% female
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*BREATH*
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0WTEvuX5Io

You came from the vagina of a woman, so I guess you have a point.

Either you're gay, or a woman abused you as a child.

Male
Empowered

This desu. I'm still salty about how they ruined online dating and social media. Remember how online dating was supposed to revolutionize dating and create stronger relationships because like minded people can find each other easier? Nope, women turned it into a "find and fuck Chad" service. Remember when social media was supposed to bring the world together and keep people connected with their loved ones? Nope, women turned it into a platform where they can attention whore and get ego boosts.

Fuck women seriously. Islam is the only major institution in the world that is redpilled on their degeneracy.

>Literally has anything been improved by adding a woman to it?
Sex?

>Implying men and qt traps weren't already getting the job done

There's some out there user, you just gotta believe me.

>>vp

The fact that the concept of gender was created by a child-abuser and built upon faulty logic which his own experiments failed to support should've been enough to bury the idea forever. Yet such is the world of academia that a few pretentious fuckwits took a look at his work and said "Well, if you ignore the fact that he had children imitate sexual acts with each other, and that his own experiments failed completely, MAYBE he was still onto something," and pushed the idea hard enough to feed into the sea of dipshit Tumblrite bullshit we have to wade through now.

>Gays hate women

user...

>turning a cringeworthy method of roleplaying romance into an easy way to get lady
>bad
Fuck off nerd, bad girls scare you?Too bad because nice girls like the bad boys.

Next time a girl online say "wanna fuck"?Say YES, love is not real, go get em pussy.

>Feminism gains traction in western civilization
>Western civilization starts declining

Makes me think.

ep·i·cene
ˈepəˌsēn
adjective
having characteristics of both sexes or no characteristics of either sex; of indeterminate sex.

Sound like a fancy word for androgynous

Welp, we got about 50 posts in before the shit. Kinda amazing.

>Suppirting the degeneracy of women

You're what's wrong with this world you cuck. Women are supposed to be property. Giving them rights was a mistake.

Online dating is the mutated descendant of video dating, speed dating and personal ads. These things almost invariably are used by either 1) ronery faggots like you or 2) horny people. They were not built with the noble intention of making relationships stronger, you've bought into marketing. They want your money in exchange for hope. Women didn't do that shit, I mean, some probably did because some of the people working on the sites are women, but this isn't because women want to fuck guys who are hotter than you. It's just business.

Male
Invincible
Gumball

Also, I hardly ever talk about comics here, just cartoons

They are just girls with feminine peni

>Nope, women turned it into a "find and fuck Chad" service
Imagine thinking all of that shit you just typed out. if you can't get fucked on tinder you must be retarded. im nowhere near chad status and i do.

Women, that is also why it has the most SJWs and shippers as well.

Sup Forums is easily 70% male, 30% female. completely believable to me.

I think Sup Forums is mostly women because no one hates women more than women pretending to be men.

>30% female

It is sad that we will never know if this is true or not because of how many men mark women for whatever reason

female, legion of superheros

Daily reminder feminism was a mistake. We need another world war to restore the natural balance of humanity.

Jesus christ anons. I just wanted to have a thread to get some info, not a thread to talk about Sup Forums and tumblr shit. I should've expected this I guess, still kinda sad though.

Female
Wander Over Yonder, Spongebob, and Invader Zim.

Male

Venture Brothers
Superman: Beyond

Wasn't a WW what set it off in the first place?

>women are shippers
Fucking this. Women ruined the Star vs threads because they like self inserting and are still butthurt about that one episode. A women that wrote the most read smut comic also brought a huge cancerous fanbase were people are autistic enough to tweet the show staff about it.

>all these cartoonfags
This is the real reason the board is shit.

now kith

/cgl/ hates women and they're open about being female.

men all want to fuck trap marco. everyone here is cancer because we are all autists.

And man are waifufags. Is pretty shit either way, just go and check Sup Forums, there isn't a safe option.

>Stop talking about cartoons on a board for talking about cartoons!

You are beyond stupid if you didn't see it coming