Climate change

>all scientists across the world agrees that the climate change is real
>all politicians across the world agrees that the climate change is real
Few retardicans who didn't even finish high school and Drumpf believe that climate change is a lie. Wow.

Other urls found in this thread:

earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/GlobalWarming/page3.php
youtube.com/watch?v=52Mx0_8YEtg
arxiv.org/pdf/0707.1161.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

climate change is real, global warming is not

the establishment in corrupt

Hi

I'm a qualified physicist and I disagree with this message

Prove it.

There has never been a point in time where the climate was stable.
Its in a constant state of change.
It has been warmer and cooler in the past.
This isn't even the warmest its been since humans existed.

This. It's like saying all scientists agree that Earth orbits the sun. Climate change is basic fact. The problem is the Left's insistence that it is overwhelmingly caused by humans, which simply isn't factual as there is nowhere near enough data to make a claim that bold. Not that it bothers them of course.

It's pretty obvious that climate alarmism is a globalist conspiracy.

Pic is definitely a tsunami caused by an earthquake

Not caused by th climate

Wew lad

Here's a (((you)))

Climate change cause earthquakes.

>taxing CO2 will do anything to help it

Who cares? It will be good to counter the effects of the nuclear winter.

climate change != global warming

Yes. But never so fast. Climate is changing really fast.

>we wuz earthquakes and sheit

It's the same thing.

Carbon dioxide emissions cause global greening.

In the last 30 years the earth has developed 14% more plant life because of human carbon emissions.

That's an entire continent worth of plants that will grow and store carbon for decades/centuries.

your alarmist science fraud is real

go fuck yourself

>hue hue monkey
>who cares about climate
Expected as much.

>CO2 bands already saturated
>Atmosphere isn't a blackbody, and cannot be modelled as a black body
>"Back-radiation heating" violates second law of thermodynamics
>AGW has no physically legal mechanism
>Air expands when heated it does not radiate (again the atmosphere is not a blackbody)
>Computer models are all based on stefan boltzman equation which is T^4 and an approximation (an extremely inaccurate one at that).
>The spread of heat energy around the world, a spinning globe with two oceans (air, water) is an incredibly non trivial 5+ dimensional PDE that no one has even bothered trying to solve because it is so complicated.
>No viable model, no agreed upon physical mechanism, proposed mechanisms debunked in seconds by even first year physics major.
>Tldr: Pseudo-scientific cabage made up by marxists

/thread

earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/GlobalWarming/page3.php

Here is some salsa for those libtards

>Want to protect their country
>Don't want to protect the planet they inhabit

>all religious leaders have come to the consensus that God is definitely real.
>atheists literally BTFO.

People who are literally paid to study climate change couldn't possibly have any motivations for lying about it could they...

Also sage this slide thread

I do think climate change is real, it's just the idea of man made climate change that I doubt.
I mean the little ice age wasn't man made so why the fuck is it now that everyone thinks using different light bulbs and recycling is stopping the planet from doing what it has always done.

if climate change is real isn't the issue here. the issue is if humans are causing it or is it just natural cycle.

youtube.com/watch?v=52Mx0_8YEtg

>science is based on feelings and a majority vote

Typical retarded republican denying science.

No it's not you inbred Brit fuck off

>Studies show that eating sugar is healthy.
>Soda is not harmful at all.
>You should drink soda.
>Paid by Soda corporations
Gee, I wonder why they would say that. Others studies say that sugar can have negative effects in the body.

Scientists and Meteorologists can't predict the weather 10 days, next month or next year. Yet we are supposed to believe this climate change bullshit. Of course the "climate" changes. Is it a "bad" thing? No.

> all scientists across the world receive money from politicians.
> all politicians receive money via donations from corporate interests that stand to gain from the global warming conspiracy. They also have the power to raise taxes and give the money to researchers that support their crap.

Circular logic is circular britbong. Why dont you spend your time trying to figure out how you'll feed all the immigrants your sorry shit sack queen and parliament think is okay to receive.

DAILY REMINDER

* A doubling of preindustrial CO2, absent any feedbacks, would result in a maximum forcing of +1.2C.

* The General Circulation Models, and the IPCC, predict 2-8C of warming because AGW theory assumes a positive H2O feedback. They assume that if CO2 causes a little warming, the atmosphere will hold more water vapor which will lead to a lot of warming.

* The warming predictions cover such a large range because everyone assumes a different average H2O feedback rate.

* Every GCM based on this assumption has failed to model temperatures for the past 17 years. They are all trending too high.

* In the late 1990's the modelers themselves stated that if they missed their predictions for more then a decade that would falsify AGW theory.

* There is no data to suggest a +H2O feedback either now or in Earth's past.

* If there is no +H2O feedback then we literally have nothing to worry about.

* The average climate change believer knows none of this. Politicians, citizens, activists, surprisingly even a lot of scientists are literally ignorant of the theory and the math. In their mind it's simply "CO2 = bad" and "experts say we're warming faster then ever."

most based post in this thread

retarded normies btfo

this

arxiv.org/pdf/0707.1161.pdf

Read this paper and the responses to it and the responses to the responses

AGW is NOT physical to begin with. DO NOT fall into the trap of using their unphysical models.

>"CO2 = bad"
Plants dig it. Maybe it will help green up arid parts of the world. = good thing.

>muh denying science

You realize there is less evidence actually backing up climate change than there is showing its not happening right? These scientists never provide any actual proof, they just say it's happening and people are supposed to believe that.

Seriously. See this

To your point... if these people get their way... they can literally tax humans on breathing.

Think about that for a second.

tsunamis have little to do with climate change

k, keep me posted

Enjoy your clean planet thanks to intelligent people actually taking decisions.

coming from a french person who has never fought for anything... I'll take it.

NOAA all over the US. One is right up the hill from me dude. They have some of the most advanced instruments, data collection methods, and computers in the world.

>Wow.

>omg kys wow

Great and how are they going to test a physical hypothesis with these experimental tools if they have no physical hypothesis to test?

why does this picture make me so angry?

>muh denying science

have you even read what he wrote?

The scientific principals they apply to model AGW are not applicable to it.

Right, and 500 hundred year ago, they thought they had the best instruments on the planet when they predicted the end of the world in 1600.

Seriously, what kind of hubris does it require for someone to think they can predict the end of the world? Or even the events that will lead to the end of the world?

Libtards of course, 'muh college' and 'muh science' is what fuels that retarded degenerate logic.

>People with an agenda never lie to benefit themselves
>The elite truly care about the goyim when it isn't an election year

What an embarrassing thread.

/thread

What's up with all the climate change threads?

Is this a raid?

PhD in physics checking in. Got any links/books on that topic? And I mean with the actual physics behind all their modelling/theory, not this garbage for the average abled.

>inb4 if you are a physicist like you claim then you would know about this already

climate change is real but not in the way the majority of the population thinks

A bigger problem is pollution meaning the distribution of toxic chemicals on earth

The "fixes" for "climate change" are just money making machines and a justification for political actions.

Only technology can help us undo most of the pollution we created but that tech is either not being distributed right now or not invented yet.

but im sure people high up are assured by scientist that its just over the hill and they might be right but thats no reason to further corrupt the world in order to gain power..but thats the foundation of empires so all is well.

>they can literally tax humans on breathing.
Nail on the head. Key point because this is all about fucking money. Just like the brits with their VAT tax scam. Politicians need to be hanged.

check out Read the whole paper and the replies and the replies to the replies.

These guys absolutely shut AGW down. It's almost embarrassing.

But seriously, use your own knowledge of thermodynamics and blackbodies and try to come up with a way to increase the temperature of the ground using the emission lines of gases in the atmosphere excited by blackbody radiation from the ground. It's just not going to work. The temperature of the radiation is insufficient to raise the temperature of the ground. And this is without even considering the thousands of other factors, like for example, that CO2 also scatters incoming radiation from the sun, back out to space, and at a much larger rater than it scatters radiation from the ground.

Please. Logic guided by intelligence doesn't work on these 10 year old shitposters. (muh feelings).

>Mid day it's sunny and decent for October
>News says weather will be fine
>Go outside tonight to check on something
>It's snowing

I will believe Climate Change theories when they can get the weather right.

>German """""""physicist"""""""

Into the trash

yes climate change is a very serious issue, one thing is that if we stop geoengineering and weather modification, it could lead to disaster at this point it is currently at. two, you got a lot of reasons why it was desirable to modify the weather at least 20 if not 100 different reasons. three, climate is always changing even if its not noticeable in certain areas, and many people actually die from it in places like the midwest and in hurricane areas.

Everyone, even Trump, agrees that the climate is changing. It's inevitable. What they don't agree on is man's influence upon it.

How exactly?

Thanks will do.

Why are you laughing? I did an exchange semester at ULCA and then 6 month "internship" at NASA while doing my PhD... And the Uni part was rather simple compared to the workload I had in Germany .... which aligns with stories of every other student that ever went to study abroad in the US.

In regards to that video with Di Fuckboi posted on the other thread. How about this - Tax Credits to business investing in renewable energy. As well as RRSP's that can be used for renewable energy investment with no requirement to pay taxable income back. Oh wait, the political tax would rather just tax everyone and not actually have that money go to the reason they are taxing us.

>What if we're making the world a better place for no reason!

>climate change causes earthquake tsunamis

That pic is the 2011 tsunami you cumstain.

I recommend everyone to read the reports of the GIEC and related "climate scientists" fucktards from the 1980s-1990s, because that's when they were making predictions about what should be the [current year]. They're very funny.

Believe me, you won't be disappointed.

>climate (((science)))

>Tsunami caused by earthquake
>climate change

>NOAA

I've got bad news for ya, user.

>there are people actively financing scientists to address global warming

don't you think the opposite is way more likely?

Earth quake frequency has been directly linked to global warming, shill.

>tsunami
>caused by an earthquake
That redundent post was redundent

>Earth quake frequency has been directly linked to global warming

Everything has been directly linked to global warming.