Hi, Sup Forums. We need to talk

Hi, Sup Forums. We need to talk.

Can we, like, stop? Just stop?

You and I both know that this FBI Comey thing is nothing relevant. Hillary commited no crime in the whole private server affair, she is innocent.

SO can we stop to pretend that this is somehow the silver bulllet that will kill Hillary's campaign?

Trump has destroyed his own character beyong the tolerance of any reasonable voter, and the new tapes dropping this week will prove that even further. Hillary will win in a landslide.

more of op girl?

Who is pic related OP?

Maybe if you tell us we'll take your CTR antics seriously.

this desu

her name is eliza.

just search eliza r9k for example on google, she is one of those attention whores.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, I don't think so.

Shouldn't you be busy dealing with your own countries corruption with your female president who was asked to leave, but hasn't?

But she leaved, lol. Our president now is a lebanese with a white family, his name is Michel Temer

Dumb american.

Not op btw

Holy fuck I hate women so much

\SHHH user\

We need tje (((goy))) to kick up dust over trivial matters so when the actual bomb comes, no one will believe them.

>LET THEM FLAME user.

The more angry they get about the inconsequential, the more they'll be ignored when anything of consequence happens.

We'll deal with hillary if theres anything important to do.

Why?

Sorry, I didn't get that memo.

WITNESSED

So what about the other politicians who where found to be in bedfellows with the supercompany?

Just asking because when I watched the Veto stream there were a lot of patriotic politicians screaming SIM SIM SIM.

I can never forget Brazil Phoenix Wright.

Life is markedly easier for them, relative to the amount of effort/emotion/energy/time they have to put into it. All a girl has to do is wake up from a nap, jump into a snuggie, and pop a couple selfies on the webcam, then BAM she gets instant everything. Even the fact that she's underageb& doesn't matter to her since she's most likely got some mods or janitors wrapped around her little pinky.

But then again life isn't fair is it

Don't forget to witness my lusophone friend's integers as well, user

I'd like to stop, believe me I would, There's just one problem. This train has no brakes. We can't stop till we get to the end of the line.

shut the fuck up and get off my board, nigger

HILLARY IS GONNA GET FUCKED OUT OF THIS ELECTION AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU JIZZ-GUZZLING DICK PUPPETS CAN DO ABOUT IT

So you would like to have the constant attention of a lot of guys?

No, don't be obtuse. You know it's more than that.

It's easier for them to get jobs, they get graded easier in school/university, they get off with a wag of the finger in courts/traffic stops, they get free shit just for existing, and strangers will quite literally defend them until their last breath if anyone were to ever chide them for their behavior or something they did wrong.

It's literally getting all of your life handed to you on a silver platter as long as you don't fuck up more than two dozen times before you turn 35 and hit The Wall

Why don't you become a trap then? And live life as a cute girl.

go fart in your slanket some more

Because I'd rather work with what I got; I'd rather get swole while making a bunch of money, get on steroids, and then hatefuck as many women as I can until I get those slam-fuck bruises on my pelvis the sides of my donger

(WITNESSED)2