I'm almost done with the first season but this faggot makes me want to drop the show completely...

I'm almost done with the first season but this faggot makes me want to drop the show completely. And its not like the other two are much better Kataras a mary sue and Aangs a generic protag. Most of the other characters are meh as well save Uncle Iroh. Its sad because I like the setting and the voice acting but the characters are just too uninteresting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ikGvLUbOuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azula stop shitposting on Sup Forums

Then drop it you whiny faggot and leave us alone.

Contrary to popular opinion, characterization is NOT one of Avatar's strong suits. Teen Titans does that much better, for example.

You have to be a special type of retard to talk shit about Boomerang Sword Samurai

Are you busting a nut at the moment senpai?

While I agree avatar's characterization isn't the best (though it does do a good job legitimately developing the characters) Teen Titans consists of either completely flat or annoying characters. When cyborg is your best and most developed character in a DC property, you fucked up.

Cyborg is shit

His only good arc comes from the Brother Blood angle and Brother Blood is way more compelling of a character then Cyborg is

What a gay thread

did you get to the north pole yet? He gets some nice development there.

Truly OP cannot stop sucking dicks

Choosing between wanting to fuck the actual manifestation of the moon or just some Warrior Bitch who taches him Chi Bending

I might. Just wanted to see if someone would talk me out of dropping it. I'll still see the first season through.

Cyborg is tolerable, and sometimes funny, as you said he had a good arc.

Raven is flat as fuck, she isn't even in the arc that's supposed to develop her, she's turned into a babby and then magically gets a boost and fucks up her baddie daddy
Starfire is annoying as fuck
Beast Boy is annoying as fuck and his arc basically says "you're already better than your mentors/family, they're ineffective dicks, you show them how it's done" which is wank, not an arc
Robin is a piece of cardboard

Just finished the episode where Aang's trying to learn to firebend. It was just him instantly tackling Aang after he burned Katara that pissed me off. He's always jumping to conclusions and doing shit like that.

Triggered

Starfire's big arc never really goes past her hatred towards her sister

Raven at least has the Dark King of Hell

As much as I love the DCAU I've never actually seen Teen Titans outside of a few eps. I liked it.

Season 1 is garbage. If you're almost done, push through to season 2. The finale to season 1 is better than the rest, but still mediocre.

They tone down Katara being a cunt.
Sokka is less annoying when he gets semi-competent.
Toph improves the group dynamic and makes them bearable.
Aang gets less retarded.

Problem is, season 3 and a large chunk of season 2 are also garbage.

Then she becomes straight ass in LoK

Thats good. Just tired of all the scenes where Sokka says something retarded Katara says hes wrong and then instantly gets proven right. Every fucking episode.

>When cyborg is your best and most developed character in a DC property, you fucked up.
On the contrary. The fact that they could turn Cyborg into such a memorable character to the point where people are always referring back to the 2003 series for reference instead of the comics shows how well written he was and that goes for the rest of the cast its the reason why they were brought back in the comics and why they just used 2003 Raven personality instead of whatever the fuck they did with her when the Wolfman/Perez run completed. Its a similar situation with Jon Stewart and Hawkgirl in which two characters nobody cared for was given second life thanks to how well done their animated counterparts were.

This

I took a break halfway through and forgot about that one but your right it was satisfying. Too bad they went right back to sokka being wrong every episode.

these comics suck and aren't even giving me a half chub

Season 1 is the weakest season
But it will definitely pay off in the other seasons, season 2 picks it up again and it goes up from there

How is Toph reading?

With her Sound Bending

I'll watch through season 2 then.

But she didn't even scream at the paper, so how did she get a good look at it?

hey how come katara fell for a prepubescent bald kid? and stayed married to him for 80 years?

Her Feet

That bald kid was a god and women are attracted to power

>hating based sokka
faggot

>I'm almost done with the first season but this faggot makes me want to drop the show completely.
>Hating of based Sokka

What's with the OC donut steel?

Nigga that is fucking Winter from RWBY

Oh sorry I don't watch moeshit.

It get's MUCH better after S1, and Sokka starts improving at the end of S1. You're almost there

To be fair, she's like 14, and he's 12. Definitely weird, but not that weird. At least she's not 16 like Sokka and Zuko.

As other anons said, Sokka starts coming into his own at the end of S1, is pretty good in S2, and becomes relatively awesome in S3 with his feelings of inadequacy over not being a bender. Aang's development happens in fits and starts. Katara...... she develops, but never gets a comeuppance like every other character in the show. Closest she ever comes is being a few inches from murdering a guy.

That said, once S2 starts, you'll realize that Zuko is the real hero of this story. Also, his sister is probably the best villain in any animated series. Their family forms more of the plot to this show than you realize.

He gets much better once they reach the pole. NP Water Tribe is where the show starts to actually get good, hang in

What is with this autist spamming these terrible comics? Is this a hot new meme?

He just does it sometimes. You get used to it.

To be fair the first season is the worst, 2nd season is GOAT

>not liking the non powered character
That's not very human, and therefore, not very American at all! What, you one of them Quirk faggots who needs to have their hand held?

TLAS2>TLAS3>TLAS1>=KS3>KS1>KS4>KS2

Correct except what the fuck is that thing in the middle, it should be >>> at the very least.

ATLA season 3 was the biggest disappointment since Hitler killed himself and avoided public shaming. Season 2 finale was horrible as well.

Then drop it faggot, no one cares about your shitty opinion.

Why are people sperging like idiot in this thread just because one guy doesn't like atla?

Why doesn't she use her bending?

Nostalgiafags overrating the show to no end and sperging out when someone questions the show's quality

So I guess he's like this:
youtu.be/4ikGvLUbOuU

also lets face.
ZUKO is the main character.

nobody cares for the bald head story.

>don't talk about cartoons on Sup Forums

ATLA is like Sup Forums's holy cow. The fanboys can't deal with any criticism aimed at it, yet ironically will take apart anything LoK did wrong.

>Calling Sokka a faggot.
>Yue, Suki and Ty Lee all had a crush on him.
>Meanwhile other dudes barely had one girl.
You can't be more based than that.

- They way they handle reincarnation is inconsistent.
- Spirits and the Spirit World lore is inconsistent
- Season 1 has weird-ass pacing
- Azula & her flunkies are the only villains people care about (Zuko doesn't count).
- Out-of-character behaviours in certain episodes.
- Messed up geography of the world.
- The Dai Li conspiracy felt shallow.
- Sokka is annoying
- Deux Ex Machinas in S1&3 finales. (Koizilla & Pointy Rock)
- Koh's return was resolved in a BROWSER GAME.
- Not enough time spent in Water Tribe territory in a season called BOOK 1 WATER.
- The Great Divide
- Nightmares & Daydreams
- Toph's daddy issues were never resolved until some comics years later.
- Zuko's mom problem was never resolved until some comics years later.
- Occasional cringe-worthy humor.

Funny enough, a friend of mine convinced me to watch this cartoon, a while ago. He warned me about Sokka, saying he's an annoying little shit that almost ruinned season 1 for him. I expected the worse.

I just finished the first season this weekend.
I cannot understand how someone would dislike Sokka.

Guys i really miss avatar and even korra. Why did it have to end this way.

I felt the same way until I watched Teen Titans.

Which teen titans?

I think he means that he felt bad about it ending too soon, then he saw what became of Teen Titans.

If you love it, let it go, otherwise it rots.

Like the entire run of LoK

I try, but it just keeps pulling me back in because despite everything i still love the setting and even the characters. I want more but at the same time dread what's coming.

yeah this is the first thread we're I've seen anyone actually complain about sokka.

*where

>it's the shitty cork-nipples Penny Arcade artist with his joke fanfiction

> I don't understand the concept deuteragonist
read a book nigga
read a book

t. Korra

yea its fucking funny

>I think he means that he felt bad about it ending too soon, then he saw what became of Teen Titans.
Um, no.

What I mean is that Teen Titans is so good that it pulled me out of my post-ATLA rut.

(Also TTG doesn't destroy the original continuity like LOK does, as it's not part of it.)