Any South Africans on Pol?

Hoe gaan dit oaktjies? Living in UK now, not really following much happening out there. What's the latest on everything? Also, what's the view of Trump out there on like Radio / TV etc?

Dankie mense

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9v4CFjrjBxc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randlord
youtu.be/8jgZHlV9UMI?t=2m5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

top kek

are you the goy from the earlier thread that said you were moving

Why are Germans bumping this thread?

There's loads of south Africans on Sup Forums.

Daar is baie afrikaaners op Sup Forums
Country is shit, like always.
Protests and more protests.
I miss australia.

Nah, not me. Which thread was that on?

I dunno. Any word on the above though mnr? Thanks man

I'm a soutie. Born in Joburg in 90's, folks from UK. Still student ones or other sectors too? News24 has some shit on it, but since they got rid of comments I don't trust any of ntheir articles to be fact anymore.

th e latest is that it's shit. cape republic 2020.

I've redpilled everyone I know on trump. It's not exactly hard given the SA situation.

How true is this?

>In the 19th century the British fought wars to subject the Boer states to British Rule. In 1948, the Boers took power democratically, with the election of the National Party.

>In the 1960s the government of Hendrik Verwoerd took power and implemented the formal separate but equal policies in South Africa. These policies made South Africa the economically strongest nation in Africa, and gave the blacks in South Africa (and the whites) the highest standards of living of any African nation.

>Verwoerd's policies had two main opponents. One was a Jew named Harry Oppenheimer, the other a Jew named Anton Ruppert. Both controlled banking monopolies in the country, and wanted "rights" extended to black South Africans for the purpose of extending their money lending business. Oppenheimer had ties to the Rothschild banking family and to the US CIA, which throughout the 1970s through 1990s supported the overthrow of white South African rule, at the direction of the Jew Henry Kissinger.

>Oppenheimer lobbied the Rothschilds to overthrow Verwoerd, who had publicly denounced the Jewish banking monopolies in Parliament. The Rothschilds secured the support of the Rockefeller, Carnegie and other "Anglo" families in the United States, and had those institutions lobby against the white government. Rockfeller influenced the Council on Foreign Relations and its members in the US government in particular to oppose white rule.

April 2, 1985 - Black-Jewish Freedom Seders (Jewish ritual feasts), co-sponsored by the Zionist Jewish Reform movement’s UAHC and the American NAACP honor jailed Soviet Jewish and African dissidents/radicals, including Natan Sharansky and convicted murderer and terrorist, Nelson Mandela.

February 11, 1986 - Zionist criminal, Natan Sharansky is released from Soviet prison. Two days later, the Israeli JTA reports that in 1984, the South African government rejected a proposed prisoner exchange that would have freed both Mandela and Sharansky. Sharansky also comments on his hope that Mandela’s freedom will be secured, referring to Mandela as a "beacon of light in a world of racist tyranny".

February 17, 1986 – Irwin Cotler, Canadian Jewish attorney representing Sharansky and Mandela, announces an international council of lawyers, most of whom are American Jews, who will "work relentlessly for the release of all the Sharanskys and Mandelas now rotting in various prisons in the USSR and South Africa.’"

March 7, 1986 – American Jewish organization, B’nai B’rith's leader Gerald Kraft calls on South African President P.W. Botha to release Mandela. The ADL follow suit as do several powerful American Jewish organizations.

December 10, 1986 – Accepting the 1986 Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo, Zionist holocaust activist, Eli Wiesel refers to the imprisonment of Mandela, internal exile of Soviet Jew, Andrei Sakharov, and the denial of Polish Jewish leader, Lech Walesa’s freedom of speech a "disgrace of equal magnitude".

February 2, 1990 – Following a speech by President F.W. de Klerk, in which Mandela’s release from prison was promised, the Jewish community in South Africa, publicly announces through Lithuanian born anti-apartheid Jewish Stalinist, Joe Slovo, that they are hopeful for political reform.

tl;dr

if you're asking if (((they)))did it, the answer is yes. Rhodesia too.

Well why isn't there a resistance? We need to start coordinating one.

How do you square away your belief that a global conspiracy of Jews undermined Apartheid SA with Israel being one of its few friends who stood by it to the end?
Rhodesia too, of course.

You've seen Black Hawk Down, right?

>citation needed

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=9v4CFjrjBxc

Literally on wikipedia
>Israeli officials and many intellectuals, led by Yossi Beilin, then political director general of the Foreign Ministry, wanted not only to reduce cultural, commercial, and military ties, but also for Israel to take the lead in the fight against apartheid.

How do I go about adopting a white SA family?

zef side represent

>Jew named Anton Ruppert. Both controlled banking monopolies in the country, and wanted "rights" extended to black South Africans for the purpose of extending their money lending business

fuck everything

Where can I meet a grill like Yolandi?

Why would you want to do that? You've got it all wrong. Africa is paradise on earth. We just have to restore it as rightful British clay. COLONISE US.

But it didn't.
Did you even read your citation?
>By 1987, Israel found itself the only developed nation in the world that still maintained strong, even strategic relations with South Africa, as the apartheid regime was entering its final throes.
It only cut ties when the government was literally collapsing.
It's your own country dude. Surprised you aren't aware of the history. Rhodesia was a bit more under-the-table, but SA was in full view.

Hey lad check out this thread

I carefully cherry picked to fit the TRUE narrative. How dare you actually go check up on me! You must be one of (((them))).

Honestly fuck South Africa. I work for an ISP and every single employee from Cape Town I've ever had the misfortune to interact with or have seen them do literally anything at all on any accounts has been awful. They're horrendously stupid, pathological liars (aka literally lying to customer's faces to get them off the phone) and are the most fake-ass sounding people ever on the phone. I've listened to call recordings of SA employees saying shit like "oh I've never seen this before, this must be a magical new modem that configures itself, what a mystery"
Tbh nuke this fucking country

israel stabbed Rhodesia in the back, smith had his suspicions that the terries were being aided with guns/food/supplies etc. apparently they had competing industries and israel wanted to butt them out of the picture as soon as possible, South Africa is a different story however.

How are things in cape town?

Kom naar huis, we missen jullie.

I'm English.

Anyone here know what its like at Stellenbosch Uni?

>low res shit

>>In the 19th century the British fought wars to subject the Boer states to British Rule. In 1948, the Boers took power democratically, with the election of the National Party.

Want to really redpill yourself?

>Randlords were the entrepreneurs who controlled the diamond and gold mining industries in South Africa in its pioneer phase from the 1870s up to World War I.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randlord

Have a read over the list of Randlord's. You've probably heard of Cecil Rhodes, the others are less well known.

Listen to this

youtu.be/8jgZHlV9UMI?t=2m5s

>cape republic 2020
it's time to redpill the western cape on this. no one knows about this.