Would you?

Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

id certainly go far enough to decide, if you know what i mean

yeah but let's be honest here it doesn't matter what they've got down there, you'd still put up with it for all that glorious hair

Yes. No questions, no doubt - I would let them fuck me up the ass.

I hate how neither of them cared about the fucking mopping they'd have to since she decided to wring out her wet hair all over the god damn floor.
PLUS FREE DONUTS

Fuck that. I don't care how pretty you might be, there is no such thing as free stuff and not being responsible for your actions.

Oh fuck yes

no, i really wouldnt

not really a stinkman myself, not looking to get into any dirty holes

i mean i am into futas but i think id just ask if i could watch him/her jerk off

I'd just like to find out how Stevonnie goes to the bathroom, for science.

WOULD I

Depends. Would she stay as Stevonnie during sex? What if she loses focus, a light flashes and suddenly I'm in a threesome with an underage girl and boy?

Huh. Would be the perfect crime they could use to exact their revenge on Kevin...

No one seems concerned that these are two kids

>Depends. Would she stay as Stevonnie during sex? What if she loses focus, a light flashes and suddenly I'm in a threesome with an underage girl and boy?
yea I'm not seeing the issue here

I have never found any SU character attractive or sexy regardless of fusion

I'm pretty sure the pronouns are "they/them" but that's mostly to do with how it's literally two children in a trenchcoat and Stevonnie isn't comfortable having much of an identity for themselves outside of that
yeah but my dick doesn't know that
besides, it's really two children and an eight thousand year old space goddess, that averages out to something respectable, right?

>Two space overlords are sympathized with
>some spoiled rich kid who disrespects women (or whatever Stevonnie's suppose to be) is unforgivable according to the writers and their whole fandom

I really do adore these writers. I'd call them SJWs but that's been said to death.

On topic, no. The cons outweigh the pros.

Did you even watch Beach City Drift? The whole point of that episode was that Steven's hatred for this guy is totally out of bounds and unnecessary. I guess there's some message about how emotions aren't rational in there too for you.

>part Steven
>ugly outlet nose
Fuck no.

the fact that one is fat and the other is a poo-in-loo?

If I didn't know it was a combination, probably

They have yet to confirm if Stevonnie has a vagin, penor, or both.
It doesn't matter but it matters.

Stevonnie is really some sort of weird trans wish fulfillment character. Steven is already an emasculate cry baby, and Connie is a fairly white bread character with no real personality beyond being his grrl power friend that exists as another wish fulfillment fantasy. So they fuse to remove all traces of masculinity entirely, and somehow are a supermodel ambiguous genderfluid "being" that's also greatly desired by everyone that sees her/him/schlem.

You can tell how fucked up Rebecca is when it comes to gender politics. The original Pearl design is a good example of how fucked up things get if she gets too 'creative' with her politics and hangups over sex.

two kids? That's far too few for my taste.

Guess I'll bring multiple condoms in case she's packing

might be problematic if she unfuses during climax

since you don't pay attention to the fandom, you obviously haven't noticed that everyone loves Kevin.

kevin does not want.

I'm sure Connie was the one with the hate/crush so, NTR when?

>t. uggo

>Kevin does not want
Too bad. I have the world's largest hatesex fetish, and I gotta see/read Kevin angry fuck Stevonnie or Connie.

great

Why Johnny?

Better question, would you a Priyanka?

Hello, mods? user's at it again.

Would you a Steven?

this never stops being great

WOULD I?!?

Well done mate.

Yes
I've been with guys, girls, intersex, and trans people IRL.
Gender doesn't matter to me.

Oh God yes!
I want Stevonnie to sit all up on my face

Would YOU?

well the thing here is that the person in your image mutilated their body, and Stevonnie is fucking magic

Anyone who doesn't laser their junk 100% smooth before getting lower surgery is foolish.

duh of course I would

So this is gay Futa shit right?

yeah, for sure
the question still stands, would you?

See for your self on an archive faggot.

Fuck a tranny with Tumblr hair?

No.

Its not even on the archive asshole

>disgusting pig nosed bitch that's actually two children merged together

How is that Tumblr hair?

Would you?

fuck yes, what is even the question
I would top, bottom, middle, sub, whatever they wanted god damn
I mean I'm assuming we're talking about a person who looks and acts like stevonnie, not literally two children

what if it's both
I think I still might

If they infuse in the middle of it is it an equal chance to end up still inside one of them?

>not really a stinkman myself, not looking to get into any dirty holes

The heterosexual wizard's idea of anal is a strange and frightening delusion

Futa's not gay though.

>Dark skin
>Murder Cock's descendant
>Will have monster penis
Yes. God yes.

>half Asian

Because it's fugly and Tumblr is all about fugliness.

it's just very long, natural hair
how is that fugly?

Yeah, those kids and their totally new trend of long, flowing hair.
How ugly!

Because it's attached to somebody who isn't as white as the driven snow.

Indians aren't Asian.

good shit

There's nothing natural about Stevonnie's 'long, flowing hair', and that's because it lacks definition. Is her hair straight? Curly? I don't know, because all I see are a series of large contiguous lumps with no stray strands or anything else that could clue one in to what kind of hair it is.

Connie is Indian. Steven might be of Jewish descent (or at least his real-life inspiration is). Show me one real Indian or Jew with hair like Stevonnie's.

>she's a cartoon character, of course no one has hair like her, dumbass

But you both just called it long, flowing, natural hair. Even if Stevonnie's hair is somewhat exaggerated, surely you can find a real world counterpart. I'll wait.

What did i miss

Nah, it would look every bit as unnatural on a white girl's head

Are you being serious? Indians are indeed Asian.

Yes they are you stupid fuck

Kevin is fully aware of what they are tho

>hurr muh chan culture
just as bad as polposters

It also came out of fucking nowhere after they both brushed it off at first.

Kek

Johnny Bravo fucking Stevonnie

Correct.
It's shit taste though.
Traps are great but gay as fuck.

>traps are great
oh no they're not, they're just gay

that's the point of fetishes, to indulge in secret.

I feel like you can't blame someone if they didn't know the truth, but in that case it's unlikely that Stevonnie would agree to it until they're a couple years older and more curious about sex (likely after they had already tried it with each other). At which point it wouldn't be two kids any more most likely anyway.

The second Kevin episode was stupid.

Indians are more european than asian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations

bump

fuck yes

>brown thing
No.

What if there was someone with larger hair

>breasts
Gems have no sexual features of that nature except Amethyst because she's a degenerate.

>he doesn't like big titted Jasper

As evidenced by rose they can if they want

>bottom of the barrel Tumblr trash complete with DELUXE vitiligo for no reason

who wouldn't ?

you double pedophile

Are you bonkers?
There's two 10yrs in that thing!

Fuck yes. Milfy and has medical knowledge? Should be fun.

this is awesome

Their hair looks wavy to me, so a compromise between his curls and her straight hair.
Don't tell me you haven't seen that.
Hell, my hair gets like that when I grow it out.

The state of Sup Forums is such that I can't even tell if this fucker is serious or trolling. I want my super-secret edgy clubhouse back.

2 10s Make a 20

>Steven and Connie in there 20
>Fuse into a 40 year old milf stevonnie

Does she have a dick

No.

I love tall women, but Stevonnie has Steven's face, which makes it look weird. Also, why is she barefoot all the time? I understand why it happened in that one episode, but she runs around with no shoes or socks in every appearance. This is important to me, because feet gross me out.

>anti-footfag
get out