Trump scamming small donors - money goes to his businesses

youtube.com/watch?v=4ig9hD8hyOA

Sorry. Maybe he should spend it at Democrats companies instead.

Fuck off Kike

someone post the pic of alex jones triggering young turks

His businesses are businesses and not part of his campaign

>Donald Trump hasn't violated the law
>Shame on him

That's interesting.

Drop a link from reliable source.

>have a million companies and the ability to make great deals with yourself
>don't

SHIT. HE NEEDS TO BE PREVENTED FROM RUNNING BECAUSE OF THIS.

Still 60 million $ spent from Trump's pockets, ROI: 1/10, not worth.

You do realize those companies are probably catering and real estate and airline companies right? He's using campaign donations to, surprise surprise, fund his CAMPAIGN.

It's shocking, I know.

Anyone fucking stupid enough to donate to a BILLIONAIRE who told them not to donate deserves no money in the first place.

I dont get this title. Donald trump spend his own $ in the way he wanted? Wew, thats evil.

lol, a CTR shill with a proxy in Israel, can you get any more ironic?

Where did all of Bernie's money go?

cool thread OP

He can't use his own services at a nil/lower than usual price, such would be breaches of Electoral Spending regulations.

It's a thing that looks stupid but has a reason to it.

Besides, with the way media treat him, surely he'd prefer using his own properties due to the reliability aspect.

So he's saved his campaign money by shopping smart? WTF! I love Trump now.

>need a convention center for campaign event
>oh should I use my own convention center and pay my employees or should I use a competitors for it?
people are this stupid

Remember the 6million

>Spend money at discount rate through own businesses
>Saves donors money
>6 million dollars being anything to Trump
>Campaign under budget

And the problem is????

No, he took the money YOU guys gave him, and bought his own books with it, and then tried to sell to you the books you have already bought with your money again

Oh so like Hillary but on a much smaller scale. CTR please leave.

This is what he did.
1. He took the money YOU guys gave him.
2. He bought HIS OWN books with it, giving him profit.
3. Then he went and tried to sell to you the books he bought from himself using your money

Literally a scam

/thread

not to comment on the authenticity of this particular situation, but man. where has HuffPo been the last few years with all the scandals under Hillary's mat? Suddenly they do investigative journalism?

Sound like you're mad you didn't think of it first moshi.

>OY VEY think of the $6 million

I sense desperation in your posts. Just accept the fact that Trump is going to win and his "scandals" are literally nothing compared to Hillary's crimes. People care more about the fact that she's under FBI investigation than Trump going the insider route to save money for his campaign.

Maybe next time, nerd virgin

OY VEY, GOYIM! NEVER FORGET THE $6 MILLION!

You would know all about different kinds of scams, wouldn't you ;^)
Kike

money well spent/invested, goy. looks like you got out-jewed

paying his jet fuel costs managed by his subsidiary. Paying for office space in his buildings lawfullt, money going to his companies for providing services, hillary pays hundreds of millions for.

Wait, why is this jew defending Hillary in multiple threads?

Look here, Israel flag posts, literally the same guy:

>spend 54 million+ of your own money
>spend 6 million of your own $54 million at your own company
>this is somehow a bad move

>Donald Trump is given money and uses it
Literally Hitler

>unironically linking TYT

Oy fucking vey he needs to spend all his money at approved establishments. Wouldn't want him to get a deal. That would be unfair goy.

>Hillary is so desperate that her shills are being instructed to recycle "scandals" from 6 months ago

Trump is legally required to pay fair market value for any event or property usage. Of course, since staying at anything other than a Trump branded place would be bizarre he is going to use them. He cannot donate the use of those places to himself and must use campaign funds to purchase their use.
As per a possible rebuttal of prices increasing, of course the value of places typically and expected to be used as campaign spots would increase in value during the campaign season. Be it by those who enjoy the Trump brand or would enjoy occupying such spots for events which may defame him or wish to simply occupy them so that he may not.
What a weird number you're advertising there friend.

Non reddit Sup Forums hasn't forgotten about you JIDF
XDD

Isn't his plane, a part of the campaign, also a part of his company?

I'd assume most of the donations are going to local independent campaigns rather than paying for his jet fuel.

So, what you're saying is trump is physically incapable of losing money?

Even while campaigning, one the the largest wastes of money there is, he is making money?

Someone please put this man in charge of our country!