What country has the most quality military?

We know the United States has the biggest military but who has the best by terms of quality? My vote would have to go to the Aussies. Even though they're military is much smaller they've always had soldiers in WWI, WWII, and Vietnam that completely excelled beyond the capabilities of the UK or US.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hbHmbw7pIyY&t=252s
globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
globalfirepower.com/navy-aircraft-carriers.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canada, even the US special forces think so

As of now, probably Israel.

BUILD

THE

Fuck off, retard.

I have no idea, but my coworkers said Norway and I dont know if I can believe that.

I hear the Norwegian special forces are some of the best in the world.

Our guys are pretty good, they're currently doing a great job in Africa

Israel

Britain

Nz pers as good as aussie if not better. But much smaller force

They're getting fat and lazy, they don't fight enough except for the special units

>going as far back as the world wars

means little. the last conflict with a great many nations fighting was the Afghanistan mess you got us all into. anybody stood out then?

Italy of course!

Probably Afghanistan desu, those niggerfaggots have been fighting off invaders for thousands of years without fail.

Probably my country

:^)

Australian soldiers have good fieldcraft skills individually, but lack good combined arms skills. This is reflected in our officer corps who don't do particularly well in large combined arms exercises with joint partners.
Australian regular forces also don't get SF in the slightest.
I would rate American soldiers as slightly below Australians for fieldcraft but they have much better training in CBRNE, combined arms and force projection.
The Brits are pretty good too, but their officer corps still has a class structure that holds them back.
Germans are pretty good. Canadians are over rated bar their SF, French are random. Israelis are very good but have no concept of operations beyond their immediate borders (CT missions excluded).

>Brazil
>Military
Kek

Bless those that have fallen for our country. The ANZAC is THE ALMIGHTY hero

It is us

>pic related

I'd say France and UK

>18 year old college kids
Or correct the record if I'm wrong?

Quality as in training and general we're-here-to-fuck-shit-up-and-wreck-the-fuck-out-of-the-enemy war fighting capabilities? United Kingdom. Easily. Nevermind out air capabilities and our formidable nuclear options with the Vanguard, and soon the Dreadnaught subs etc we have Gurkhas, Paras, SAS/SBS, SFSG, SRR, etc etc. Hell, we even have a ton of Irish folk in our ranks, and those fuckers will fight like nobody else on planet earth. Sure we maybe don't have the best equipment available due to public schoolboy fuckery in parliament, but I'd certain say our boys are in top 3.

>Or correct the record if I'm wrong?
IIRC there are a lot of professionals too and who already served can be called back in service since they're reserves.

We can afford to have a well trained and well equipped military because how small it is and how relatively large our defence budget is.

In terms of average quality of the individual soldier, I'd say

France>UK>Australia>>Germany>Canada>US>Israel>>>Everyone else

I thought it was pretty well known UK was the best trained and the SAS were the best spec OPS

How does it feel to know monkeys have more firepower than your country?

And the soldiers probably are all African

How does it feel to post a graph with no scale or context? Have you been on the Zika again?

To be honest, everyone other than Russia, China, and the US is functionally irrelevant in terms of firepower.

>American symbols of manhood:
>hipster glasses
>Jew nose

French foreign legion is one of the best in my opinion.
youtube.com/watch?v=hbHmbw7pIyY&t=252s video related

>The Brits are pretty good too, but their officer corps still has a class structure that holds them back.

I think this is overstated. Class stratification in the Army is, from what I can tell, as much to do with family culture as it does institutionalised discrimination. There is a demographic of upper-middle/upper class people who go into the officer corps, just like I hear military service is somewhat common in some areas of the US. There's probably a disproportionate number of snipers from gun-owning rural or southern families in the US military but it doesn't mean they'd say no to a competent sniper from the rust belt.

Any UKAF anons able to elucidate on this either way?

>How does it feel to post a graph with no scale or context? Have you been on the Zika again?
And do you have any any graph with scale or context to prove the contrary? I think the jungle is starting to affect you.

>Others need to disprove my claims or they else they are proven valid
This is why no-one respects Brasil.

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Here, now enjoy.

Russia Stronk.

Still got more aircraft carriers than you. Plus ours work.
globalfirepower.com/navy-aircraft-carriers.asp

I'd vote for Jordanians.

>They are always helping coalition forces in the middle east even though they are a small nation
>Constantly on UN peace keeping missions
>Has probably the best counter terrorism unit in the region if not the world (I'm saying their unit is better than Israels because they are home to the US built KASOTC and are always training alongside USSF and other SF groups
>small but well coordinated, trained and modernly equipped

I'd have said Israel but Jordanian boots are always helping their allies when in the region.

But our lastest shitty russian aircraft do work

french soldiers worship us soldiers though

No cunt, you're more poor.

>tfw below Turkey

What the actual fuck are you talking about cunt. Get back in the workshop you pog fuck.

The US has been and still has the potential to be the best in both quality and quantity. However our complete lack of martial leadership from the POTUS in the last 8 years, as well as chronic manpower retention issues has hampered us.

The injection of social policy into the military combined with a lowered budget means soldiers are spending less time becoming proficient war fighters and more time sitting through power point presentations on preferred pronouns. This means people are leaving and taking experience and institutional knowledge with them while dead beats, kiss asses, and women remain in.

The UK meanwhile, seems to be maintaining a solid training tempo and because they're smaller their small budget can be used more efficiently.

Australia

>Never lost a war (inb4 fictional emu meme war)
>We were the most feared force in Vietnam with
>Supported Americans in every war they've been in since WW1
>Best looking and strongest soldiers
>SASR are the best SF on the planet
>Highest paid army in the world

Feels good to be masterrace tbqh

I would say Israel, France or Russia. Countries that are always fighting somewhere, rich enough to properly equip their troops but not rich enough to be brute force problems like the USA do.

Between those three, I would say Israel. French military is shackled by its braindead hierarchy and no one knows what Russia is truly doing nowadays.

>Russia
>Not brute forcing problems

I know they're streamlining at the moment but I wouldn't go that far yet.

Because the average French soldier is training with better US soldiers and special forces for important joint operations, the US soldiers that are among the best in the world.

The average US soldier is a loud black woman trying to come up with reasons why she doesn't have to do anything.

It's the same story with Israel, the average Israeli soldier is a 19 year old girl serving coffee to junior officers.

Whenever you attach a massively subsidized gravy train to a military, you bring the average quality of the soldier down massively. Meanwhile, Europe and the commonwealth countries have to make sure they get their money's worth out of their military.

do you think the us military is actually suffering (not sure that's the right word for this situation) due to the sheer amount of money being thrown at it? i've never thought about it like that, but that does actually make a lot of sense imo.

British SAS probably. Also the most experienced US special operators are top tier. Russia actually has much worse military than it claims. Rusty planes and boats and badly trained soldiers. i bet even us finns could defeat Russian special forces.

By brute forcing, I mean the US ways of winning through simply outspending your opponent. There's little need for individual quality when your economy and logistics allow you to drown cities in bullets and bombs.

Not that Russia is particularly subtle but it doesn't look like they can win a battle through pure firepower right now.

all the practive in Ukraine must have helped

>not a single mention of glorious Finns

Why, you haven't heard how we held off the Soviet Union back in 1939-1940?

But that's not how the USA fights wars.

Yeah but how are you guys now?

I've heard the quality has sort of declined since the WWII days but maybe you can shed some light on that since I'm sure you did your conscript time?

The majority of their army isn't even professional so of course it's shit

You might as well, you guys spend fucking insane amounts of moeny on your military. Just one of your battle groups could probably take on every other naval force in the world and not shame itself.

I served with some Aussies and Canadians in Afghanistan both were top notch motherfuckers made some good buddies. One of the Aussies married my sister

all conscript armies are shit

What about the turks? Are they good now? They are ranked 8 in globalfire. Any recent news about their military?

Costa Rica has the best in terms of quality

the US is more of a quality driven military than quantity. they have smaller numbers of troops, tanks, APC'S etc. than russia. most of the us's massive military budget just goes into developing new weapons that often fail.

Best at what? Clubbing seals?

BRUCED

BENIS :DDDDDD

As if. I've read reports that describe US Army tactics as "Fire, fire, fire, call artillery when you run out of bullets, call airstrike when you run out of shells". Or stuff like how british troops were shocked at american marksmanship, citing that they shouldn't use so many bullets on one guy but can afford to anyway.

Not that I blame the US for this, they have the means, they should use them. Shells are still cheaper than training new soldiers. That and it's been a long time since the US have been evenly matched in any war, so it's hard to say if it's even a problem. Numerical and logistical superiority has been a trademark since a century now.

Several generations with an infinite budget and no real wars to fight have essentially turned the US military into a government social and corporate welfare program. We'll buy fleets of 200 million dollar aircraft, but the moment bullets start flying, we break out shit from the 60's and 70's. We throw money at poor unskilled people, so the average soldier has no interest in actually doing anything related to the military. Middle class people go into it for logistics related stuff basically looking to do an office job. There's only a tiny fraction of our military that is genuinely interested in fighting wars.

Leaf army

We need to re-invade Germany again, or some Nordic country so that we can build shit that works again.

>BRUCED
We couldve done worse. The funniest part is his last name is Erwin.

Shut up spaghetti nigger, we should had build a wall to keep your mafia, and your problem to your country

Moldova is the only right answer

My father was in Vietnam and would tell me stories of ROK Korean soldiers that were either insane or just to damn hardcore for their own good.
They would come back from patrols with mortar plates, tubes and severed heads. He would say that they woke up each morning and beat each other up before breakfast.
He said they made Marines and regular US Army look like amateurs

America aims for both quantity and quality.
Quality in terms of having the best kit and quantity in terms of having enough stuff (usually on the CSS end of things) to guarantee the job gets done.

It has a different way of training it's soldiers though, where they are trained to do their job and ONLY their job. Anyone who's worked with Americans can tell you what absolute meatheads they are since they get treated like kids (and like pieces of dog shit) their whole career.

Most of their army is mechanized as well so the skill fade on light infantry skills outside of the airborne is probably tremendous.

Aussies were outstanding when I went on Ex Hamel a few years ago, so I'd put my money on them. Canadians were really good when they came here for Ex Southern Katipo too. The Brits and French obviously have very competent soldiers too

Like brothers do, we give each other shit but non come close to the ANZACs.

That depends. If you factored in all units, active, reserve and guard, probably US. If it was just active duty combat arms, definitely the US.

We have an actual military that essentially never stops deploying in skme form or other, so not only is there a massive edge in experience, but a significantly larger expense per soldier for training and equipment.

>Israel
>struggles in urban conflict against starving homeless gazans despite vastly superior numbers and firepower

thanks bro, that's honestly given me a new way to look at the usa when it comes to war matters.

we win
maybe russia
don't want to find out.

think i would sit out wwiii
russia is a christian nation and our government is occupied by terrorists and juden

>most quality military

It wont matter if Hillary has her dream of destroying America in WW III.

No one who wants a no fly zone with Russia is sane.

She has said MANY such similarly insane things.

Switzerland

I think it's the case that the US has so many fucking soldiers that the average is pretty shite.

Most of the good ones are Operators at this point, which makes sense considering the size of the US military.

Thoughts on these guys? They removed kebab quite effectively in the 50s.

Lol

Fuck off to one of the thousands of threads discussing the election.

Endless fucking noise about your fucking election.

It's even more annoying if you live here. Endless arguments about it, and you simply cannot joke about it without triggering everyone within earshot.

>bullpup
>not a Steyr aug

Go home France.

kys

Sweden, the amount of banter they can take its beyond any measure know to man.

>Best soldiers France has to offer

>They aren't even French

They've already begun the transition to pic related. The FAMAS should be phased out completely by 2019.

Austria shill using proxie.

Go home Habsburg, Famas is better

forgot pic

Britain does the same thing with the Gurkhas

i know that those are called bullpup rifles or something from video-games but what's the advantage compared to 'normal' ar's?

this design seems so impractical.

i have zero clue about weapons, but my god that's one fucking cool looking rifle.

Yeah right