I am clairvoyant, will give prediction on election day- early

Hello anons. I recently discovered I am clairvoyent, I've had 3 dreams in the last month where something in the dream happened the next day. I only get these messages the night before so I can't predict anything long range until I get better at it. BUT I will make a new thread on the day of the election if I know anything early.

Having a dream about something and then going and doing it yourself the next day isn't clairvoyance. Tell what happened or bullshit.

i had a dream OP was a faggot, hey look i'm clairvoyant too!

Well the first one, I was riding in a car with my friend and spilled coffee on the floor. Then the next day I was riding in the car with him and dropped his grinder on the ground spilling weed on the floor.
The third one (I had last night), I dreamed I worked for the company that makes the Borderlands games, when I woke up my little brother told me a bunch of Borderlands DLC and games had randomly been downloaded to our Xbox. Which I had nothing to do with and knew nothing about. The second one I can't remember because it was small and I shrugged it off as coinsidence but I'm currently trying to remember it.

Your brain is short wiring short term memories into long term memories.

Fuck off.

One more thing. 2 days ago I got trips saying the FBI would find more dirt. Then they find 650,000 emails. That I attribute more to meme magic though.

Literally nothing, get off the board you stupid stoner.
sage

what is your next post number going to be?

Last digit will be 2

waid howdidudat

Predict it again.

oh geezuth

Spooky mulder

HOLY

You had my curiosity, But now you have my attention.

>Last digit will be 2
Ahahahahahahha nice one

Anything about the election?

Oh shit boy. You real nigger now

I told you guys.

What scandals will be released on Monday?

NOW IM A BELEIVER

(you)

Will we see any major info drops tomorrow?

Tomorrow will be a sad day.

We are also clairvoyant.

Get a dream journal.

You should join our discord as well.

Johnson will win

Are you John Voight's daughter?

I've had the same thing happen, actually had a dream a month ago about picking up a newspaper that proclaimed a Trump victory. Felt smug as fuck. I'll be making sure to grab one when he wins, that's going to be a historical artifact.

I don't feel anything for at least another 3 days.

Can you give something that will happen tomorrow that we can prove you're real?

we trade priceless thing to demons for a few cheap tricks

Anything good that you can tell us that you know so far?

We'll wait for later stuff.

Which one is real?

I've been researching clearvoyance and precognition for many years and, though I remain skeptical, do believe that there are some people who can "see" parts of the future. I attribute this to different timelines, dimensions, whatever, but it seems to exist.

Real predictions are very very rare though, most people pretending to be clearvoyant are scammers or just crazy.

Let's see what OP has to offer.

He is real but he's not omnipotent. You all have this power.

All I can say for sure is that tomorrow will have nothing to do with Weiner. I sense Julian Assange is alive and we'll possibly possibly know more tomorrow.

>possibly

What matters more, popular or electoral college votes?

Hi, Clair. I'm Gary. Do you like leppos?

Electoral obviously

What discord