Harry Reid: FBI Director’s ‘Partisan Actions’ May Violate Federal Law

Harry Reid letter FBI Director Comey accuses Comey of a "disturbing double standard" — says Comey's actions "may have broken the law"
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/10/30/harry-reid-comeys-partisan-actions-may-violate-federal-law/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9vpMG
youtube.com/watch?v=wgSwZuTZSQk
newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-comey-donald-trump-anthony-weiner-huma-abedin-514918
veteranstoday.com/2016/10/29/breaking-fbi-director-comey-accused-of-trying-to-influence-election/
occupydemocrats.com/2016/10/29/fbi-director-just-admitted-new-hillary-probe-smear-help-trump-gop/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/28/read-the-letter-comey-sent-to-fbi-employees-explaining-his-controversial-decision-on-the-clinton-email-investigation/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_comey-810pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.a1f0fea59587
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/15/harry-reid-lied-about-mitt-romneys-taxes-hes-still-not-sorry/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol the FBI investigating a potential crime can never be a violation of the law, it is their entire purpose.

Is kek here?

Kinda like when the Dems sent the IRS against right wing organizations

Except not at all because the FBI is a bureau for investigating federal crimes

Looks like Harry Reid is gonna hang too

Signs point to yes

Harry Reid is a fucking hypocrite.

DRUMPFTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Reid was always one of the first in line. The guy is a grade A scumbag crook.

Do congressmen not realize that they are merely the mouth piece and not the enforcing arm of the government?

And who will arrest the FBI director? The NSA ? The CIA ? The military?

LOL

The same race traitor commie who sunk Double Traitor Romney'a chances by saying he may have never paid taxes and then admitted he lied after the election?

HILLARY WILL WIN, KEK USED YOU ALL THIS ENTIRE TIME. HE IS GOD BUT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HIS PLANS

Harry "I lied about Romney's tax returns but who cares since it help put Obama in the whitehouse again" Reid

no dubs no credibility. faggot ^^^^^^^^

Oops, his bad, he was just careless.

archive.is/9vpMG

Archive you fucking faggot

I though Cyclops retired.

Imagine the FBI had something on Trump but said they wouldn't say, or do, anything about it until after the election because they didn't want to "interfere" in the democratic process. Imagine the tears from the Democrats; only boat owners would survive.

Fuck off christcuck

> Harry Reid
> violates Federal Law

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH@#$%

In a way this is good, because anyone who comes out against Trump like this always ends up getting completely wrecked.

>FBI has information on trump/kremlin ties that they've never released

this is fucking huge if true

I hope the fbi defects and goes to war.

I FELT IT

I knew they were the good guys after all. Fucking cia and nsa are shit, but the fbi have always been decent.

Burn the witch.

wtf i hate comey now

He's here!

it's happening again

Its "partisan" because one side is criminal and the other side isn't. Is he supposed to make shit up on Trump to keep it neutral?

I love it. Guy does his job and its immediately a political move.

Comey seems like an honest man. A Mr. Smith goes to Washington type.

all power in the government ultimately derives from congress.

they control the purse, they control the government.

>Is he supposed to make shit up on Trump to keep it neutral?

Did you read the letter/article you stupid faggot?

Comey literally told Reid that FBI has information on the ties between the Russian government and the Trump campaign.

HERE COMES DAT BOI

this coming from one of the most corrupt senators in history

hi kek

(((our))) "democracy"
(((Gorelick)))

The Jews fear the Samurai.

Investigating potential crimes is within their jurisdiction. Interfering with elections is not.

Comey himself admitted that publicly announcing the investigation was nothing more than a bid to help Trump win the election. Ergo, he interfered with the election, and thus, he broke the law.

Because you'd be in jail... youtube.com/watch?v=wgSwZuTZSQk

Based & Blessed
>KEK.

SHADILAY

he didn't break the law he broke policy.

big difference, still as asshole

He's here, boys!

>Comey admitted bid to help Trump

Source?

>you may have broken the law because you're doing your job enforcing the law

Pathetic

(OP)

Harry Reid's corruption eclipses that of the Clintons. This is a "nothing burger" as dems love to say.

>Comey himself admitted that publicly announcing the investigation was nothing more than a bid to help Trump

Nice source and video clip of him saying "I am announcing this investigation publicly for the sole purpose of helping Trump.".

Please link to it, CTR.

>they control the purse
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

No
That would be the Federal Reserve

Interfering with an election would be burying this until after the vote.

The FBI's mission is to investigate crimes and enforce the laws of the United States. It doesn't get put on hold because someone running for office is under investigation.

hillary wins HUEHUEHEUE

Isn't it funny how liberals love to tell everyone how things should be, but usually don't have a fucking clue how our government actually works?

I wish I had been born in America, I didn't realise that running for President meant you couldn't be prosecuted for a crime until after the election. I'd go there every 4 years to rape, murder and rob my way through entire states then skip the country the day before the election.

Watch them all label Weiner and Huma as snitches

Their ability to understand and reason has atrophied because, until now, they've just been able to scream that their (better informed) opponents are racist/misogynistic and that was the end of the discussion.

Don't you know? If you don't support Clinton and help her cover up her crimes, you're a nazi white supremacist Trump supporter
Hope you're ready for the gulag misogynist

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Wins a noose for treason

how, by reelecting republicans to congress?

I guess only democrats are part of the swamp

hahahaha

Pack your bags Comey, you're goin bye-bye

>may

ahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaha

oh shiet, sorry guys, I meant Trump

newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-comey-donald-trump-anthony-weiner-huma-abedin-514918

veteranstoday.com/2016/10/29/breaking-fbi-director-comey-accused-of-trying-to-influence-election/

occupydemocrats.com/2016/10/29/fbi-director-just-admitted-new-hillary-probe-smear-help-trump-gop/

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/28/read-the-letter-comey-sent-to-fbi-employees-explaining-his-controversial-decision-on-the-clinton-email-investigation/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_comey-810pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.a1f0fea59587

The FBI is well within their rights to investigate, but, until now, they have never announced to Congress or the Public that they've been conducting an investigation until AFTER charges have been filed. They haven't filed charges against her yet, and they might well not do so, regardless of whether she wins or loses. It was clearly a partisan move by Comey to hand Trump the election.

Lets talk about federal laws lib cucks....

uhhh...
russia.....
my wifes half somali son bref....
russia....

ANTHONY WIENERS PENIS......

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

It was the opposite of partisan. It would be partisan to shield this while there is an election ongoing.

You guys aren't going to win this one, in fact what you're doing is only adding to your rap sheet.

Get the fuck out of that office and GET A LAWYER.

You think Trump will forget what the RNC did to him when he wins? Lol

DRAIN THE SWAMP

harry reid is no longer in the government. he lost his re election bid a few years ago

also thats not harry reid. thats the pepperidge farm guy or orville redenbacher

Harry Reid
John Kerry
Joe Biden
Joe Lieberman

During Clinton's Impeachment these Senators said they did not need to review the evidence, and these fine gentlemen of such high statecraft voted NOT GUILTY.

For generations we've complained about the shady backroom deals politicians do in order to advanced their own careers regardless of the public's interest. We've complained about a congress that does nothing but advanced their own private agendas ignoring the misery that rises in our country. We've become increasingly annoyed at the lip service they gave to the public, the empty promises, the bold face lies.

If you ever wanted a major scandal, a watergate, an Iraq invasion, a watershed moment in American politics, well here it is folks. Harry and a few others are fighting for a coverup. The Clinton's really are on fire this time around. And crony politicians like Harry are desperate to put it out or else they know they'll die in the ashes along with all the other crooks who've lied to us all for generations.

Look where these fine gentlemen are today. Look how they are reacting to this controversy right now. There is surely smoke coming from Congress this time around. And where there's smoke...

Exercise Machine BTFO

>harry reid
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/15/harry-reid-lied-about-mitt-romneys-taxes-hes-still-not-sorry/

Even mormons cant stand this guy.

It's ture normally the FBI dosen't. However ultimately the Congress has supervisory powers over the FBI. In this specific case unlike a normal case they have exercised them. Comey had a legal obligation to inform them.

So fuck off CTR shill.

It says about connections between his campaign advisers and the Kremlin.

Said campaign adviser is Manafort and he was an advisor for Putin's puppet president Yanukovich who later escaped to Russia - essentially he was directly on Kremlins payroll with even paperwork to support it I believe. So it's essentially true without needing to go in depth with intelligence and investigation.

They could have dropped this nuke on Trump's campaign just like they dropped the unverified emails on Hillary. As a matter of fact they could probably still do it even if Manafort isn't around anymore.

Harry Reid is a lame duck, going out in a blaze of glory... he is the designated attack dog...

These liberal tears provide me with sustenance

>shady backroom deals politicians do

that is how politics works, what are you 12.

the framers fucking knew this, its been common knowledge for hundred of years its how the system works.

and unless you just want one corrupt dictator you eat the shit pie and play the game.

how did Sup Forums end up so fucking naive

lol nobody listens to Harry anymore

the old shitcunt has been crying wolf for decades, it's all he ever does

it does mean one thing though, the Demoshits are in absolute crisis tonight

>It says about connections between his campaign advisers and the Kremlin.

Reid mentions Trump specifically, not just campaign advisers. Either way, this information needs to be made public ASAP. Hillary is falling on the sword for who her slut adviser married. Same should applied to Trump.

>nobody listens to Harry anymore
This happened like two hours ago I think, and most major news outlets are already reporting it.

This could be bad because the news will probably be crying "muh russian connections" for the next week before the election.

Praise kek

>Harry Reid

doubles and shes finally getting it

retard
he said kek is god
christians god have anothe name

digits and Hillary kills herself this week after a press conference

HAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah send in ol' Harry Reid for the interference with another outlandish claim.

The guy is a corrupt con artist. He should also pay his debts on time before the goons play the bongo with his face again.

>that is how politics works

That's like being okay with a doctor selling snake oil for cancer treatment. The doctor has to lie and cheat a few sick people to keep the hospital financially a float. amirite?!?!

Not only are you dumb, but clearly you have no standards worth living up to.

Repeating numbers and Hillary goes to prison.

I request dubs kek

Double Jeopardy

He has no power to stop the investigation. Soon she will be indicted

Reid used his influence to rig deals with the wealthy Chinese and his son, as well as other shady dealings

He also was totally against illegal immigration before he had a change of heart

His brother beat his ass and crushed his eye socket, not the lame ass excuse he used

If Comey somehow gets arrested for reopening this case, every independent voter will swing to Trump and it will only give more energy to Trump supporters and Republicans as a whole.

A landslide is already pretty much guaranteed without this, but if it happens, the only blue state will be Michigan. Every other state would go red