Any evidence of marijuana legalization destroying society?

Any evidence of marijuana legalization destroying society?

Why should I deny my right to a substance based on niggers and spics who abuse it?

Other urls found in this thread:

doobieduck.com/cannabis-dioramas-by-doobieduck.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It doesn't, our society has pretty low crime rates. It even has lowered it.

it does make some people less motivated, but I'm not sure what effect that would have in the long run.
Anecdotal evidence suggests that legalization actually curbs abuse to a degree. I guess we'll wait and see.

Here in Nassau County the cartles have had to start pushing herion to make money now since they are losing money in legalized states. Legalization of marry jane has caused a heroin epidemic! Looks like the gateway drug analogy was right all along!

This. Cartels don't die, they move to harder stuff.

>Why should I deny my right to a substance based on niggers and spics

Because that's how it works. You also don't want cartels flooding into your country and you don't want to give them incentive to grow more heroin OR to grow more pot. So the solution is to leave the status as it is and focus on Mexico in the drug war. Sorry, we're all in this together, our legalization of drugs affects an entire other country's and also affects the war of drugs we started in the first place.

>involvement in Mexico
>drug war
>necessary

If the drug war wasn't nececcary, we wouldent have dun it. Mexico is right next to us, we should be concorned if we're fueling a bunch of cartels with our legalisashun. Yeah, we might lose our super duper importent rights to do drugs, but won't be giving the cartels an incentive to grow heroin that would then be sent to our country to fuel the heroin addicshin. epedemic.

>we always make the necessary decisions

Not true, and Mexico's problems don't define our rights.

It's a nigger and spic drug
Try something that doesn't make you placated, dumb, and lazy.

>destroying society

"Bored people instinctively respond by taking-up some industry like
creative expression or honing a useful skill. Thus, the problem with
a pot habit is, it makes people too comfortable with utter idleness."
- #PersistentVegetativeState

>Something something Illegal Ayy Lmao's

If you are for the drug war you are a neocon cock sucker

>look at clock
>just missed 4:20
My entire day is fucking ruined

Hi fellow west-coaster

That's a beautiful image. I need to see more images involving weed and figurines.

Marijuana has been practically legalized in certain jurisdictions in Canada and nothing negative came out of it. There's a billion dollar industry starting to develop due to le weedman. Lots of jobs are being created and there is a huge market for cannabis and cannabis products such as CBD sleeping pills and cannabis-infused cooking.

While there isn't as much of a market for other drugs, it would certainly also help to legalize, regulate and tax them all. It would make quite a lot of money, virtually destroy the black market and ensure people are free to do with their own body as they want.

Legalize it all, statist fucks.

>inb4 over the counter heroin? ur a degenerate cuck XD

doobieduck.com/cannabis-dioramas-by-doobieduck.htm

Here you go

>Any evidence of marijuana legalization destroying society?

This thread OP

Why wait? Look at Colorado.

Lol spic doesn't sound offensive at all just like cracker to whites. Nigger on the other hand will get your ass beat in public

Now on a molecular level.