The streets shall no longer be used to poo

Post your perfect Europa Universallis IV scenarios, Sup Forums

Pic very much related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeDwJjz950A
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw not autistic enough for grand strategy
Might give it a go at some point though. It's on sale for 25 burger dollars. Worth it?

way to create a Brazilian India and make the problem 50 times worse

yeah it's really fun - i spent like 200 hours on it before i moved on to another game

Vic 2 is superior

I love that game but my wife only lets me play it for half an hour on sunday funday

In what way?

>grosspolandiums

>tfw you've built greater Syria nationalist state as based Assad.
>feelsgood.jpg

Europa Universalis tends to be too simplistic, especially regarding economics and trade

WHAT GAME!?

It's more autistic.

Seriously, that is the answer. If you're "not autistic enough" for EUIV then Vicky 2 is not what you want to get into. Get EUIV and ignore the faggots who call you a pleb for not being hardcore enough.

It's fun to just purge Muslims from Europe and stuff, you don't need to be the guy who spends 18 hours making a perfect representation of a mercantilist economy from 1798 or whatever.

EU4 is only good with mods such as MEIOU&T.

Hearts of Iron 4 with "Millennium dawn: modern day mod".

>It's more autistic.
true that

yeah I admit to being one of those autistic people who likes conquering China as Norway or colonizing the new world as Japan or something like that and EU4 is more for that kind of stuff

>ottomans exist
>perfect

>200 hours
Kek

Pretty much this. I don't like games where you can blob the entire world. Doesn't feel realistic. I'd rather manage the industry of Chile, waiting for the scraps of immigration that USA leaves.

>turks control constantinople

Also the music is amazing.

>tfw took over half the world as scotland
felt good man

>play EUIV
>enjoy it a lot
>shit start to gets repetitive
>drop it

>waiting for the scraps of immigration that USA leaves.
Git gud, you can play murrica like a fiddle without even needing to cheat.

See

youtube.com/watch?v=YeDwJjz950A

>not removing kebab

Why even play

hoi4

> Ottomans still own Greece
Hmm not sure about this

Oh and for the record asking them for a good serving of freedom isn't cheating, just a bit gamey. Unlike something retarded such as tagswitching and declaring war on Nepal or something.

Even cheating to get all reforms, events that boost immigration (Statue of liberty event) creating industries and shit and i can only get around 1000 migrants, while USA gets 4000 every month. Playing as USA would feel like cheating after my playthoughs.
>the best i got was with Spain managing to get 3rd by cucking France and UK with the help of Germany.

>Play ck2
>Done many runs, Kingdom of Sicily, Rus, Byzantine duke.
>Decide to play with savage Niggers near ethiopia
>Start conquering other nigger warlords, eventually start fighting with egyptian shia muslims.
>Annex their land while they are at war with the sunni caliphate
>Form a nigger republic and crash italian republics to the ground.
>Mfw Monopoly on trade routes (42)
>One day comes to court
>I give him lands and educates my successor
>He becomes JEWISH
>My heir is both nigger and jewish

Damn, I should go on with that campaign.

If you get bored of blobbing in EUIV, try a Cyprus or The Knights playthrough and restore Jerusalem.

>One day a kike comes at court*

Playing eu4 I can get an alright brandenburg and or prussia but never germany. You need so much shit for that.

>not playing Meiou and Taxes
pleb tier

i always kill the kikes that come to my court out of humour desu. Even though some of them have great stewardship.

USA might have tons of immigration but fucking capitalists in that game never make any factories

this is the way to play vanilla

100%. M&T 2.0 gun be good

Kek. I always used kikes and eunuchs when I became emperor of Bysantium, my administration looked far more corrupt.

The problem is Vicky2 events always play out in mostly the same way so the borders aren't really that much in variety so it seems more boring. Plus for a less demanding game the game sure likes to perform like assballs.

If you play with HPM (you really should as it fixes a shitton of vanilla bugs and it's generally better) the USA is guaranfuckinteeed to split again after the civil war, and that kills their immigration. Even more so if you intervene (and that is very viable from the second civil war onwards).

Also colony runs are mandatory. Bully Chayna for making so that your people will never have to pay taxes, take African provinces for manpower, raw materials and cockblocking the eternal Alb*on when they can colonize.

Capitalists are good only for building railroads (lol) and increasing the factories' input efficiency which is a pretty fucking big deal. Use your NF if you really want them to build shit but don't count on it.

>Constantinople is stilled owned by the Turks

In Vicky you just conquer Africa or Indonesia for quick gold or some shit

started as england, worked my way through Europe and north africa until i reached a falling byzantine empire ruled by a kid, i had a weak claim so i grabbed it, by the time i got there i had the entire control of all the necessary land and i restored the roman empire

The thought of an actually functioning M&T 2.0 gets me rock hard, but I'll wait until they iron out the inevitable bugs.

>The problem is Vicky2 events always play out in mostly the same way so the borders aren't really that much in variety so it seems more boring.
1, play HPM, 2, that's more or less historically accurate.

>Plus for a less demanding game the game sure likes to perform like assballs.
It has a lot more background calculations than EU4. You know, simulating an economy (albeit in a really simplified way, if it had all of the tools I wanted for waging economic warfare it'd be much slower). Also your CPU probably has shit single core performance.

there's only one true way to play EUIV

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

Is is possible to genocide in EUIV?
Like say I have muslims in france, and i remove kebab?

Nah I have an i5 2500k the game runs like ass especially at the later times. I did use modded. But yeah I guess that explains it the extra calculations stuff. I just feel like I can do more with my Eu4 gameplays though.

best country to form Germany is Brunswick. Ally Austria and take the OPM minors.. cutting off saxony and brandenburg from expanding westward.. Keep aggressive expansion at 0 before declaring war again.. take only 1 province at a time.

maybe they have no money? check tarifs and the taxes on the rich. If they can't buy needs they can't do shit.

I've got a couple blob empires that I'm proud of.

What I've noticed is that whenever I become huge, everything just goes funky in like europe or asia.

Well in a "way". You can culture convert and that gets rid of that culture. You religion convert and that gets rid of the religion in that spot, etc.

We have the same CPU, did you OC that badboy AND your RAM?

>I just feel like I can do more with my Eu4 gameplays though.
That's because EU4 is a completely different kind of game. That said you can blob hard as fuck in V2 as well, you have to be good though (or fall for the Grossgermaniumsxdd maymay).

Yes

>tfw I played an entire game as Ethiopia solely so I could personally convert the (single, there is only one) Jewish province to Black People Christianity

I have HPM, but never really tried it. I played PDM and found it way to easy (budget wise). What about ParadoxPlazamod (vickymod)? what is the best mod overall?

Well right now in my latest game I'm Brandenburg and my ally is Poland I have a fairly decent amount of northmost stuff.

>What about ParadoxPlazamod (vickymod)?
Never played it, and I'd steer clear from anything made there.

>what is the best mod overall?
HPM, if only because it's still actively developed. The fact that it has a bunch more historical decisions, events, better economy, genocide helps too.

Nah I didn't do overclocking

>play france in Vick2
>become economically and militarily dominant but peaceful
>every world power forms a coalition to bring me down to size
>end up taking all my land and making me pay them money
>build up army from scratch and kill my oppressors one by one
>get beaten again and become a secondary power

Why they gotta do me like??!!
I didn't hurt anyone I just colonized the shit out of Africa

I've always had fun with Poland/Commonwealth. Very easy to blob all around, pretty powerful with Lithuania as your workhorse early on.

Then why in the fuck did you buy the K version of that CPU in first place? And fix that ASAP. OCing is really easy, almost idiotproof and most definitely worth it given the increase in performance. Get a good aftermarket CPU cooler too.

Commonwealth can be such a cockblock at preventing Prussia forming though :(

which version to get lads?

i got the money, but i'm cheap

Been thinking about getting into EU4
Victoria 2 gave me fucking stress dreams about finances

Also I'm curious for Eu4 players: Ever see a really crazy AI or yourself personal union? Like France and Russia or something

I hate to say it but the greatest Vic 2 game I ever played was Starting as Nejd, uniting Arabia, and conquering from Morocco to Indonesia. By the end of the game I even had a few European puppets and was ranked #5

I hate it when the AI plays by different rules.

If you're the Commonwealth, it's great. Only issue is later on Ottomans can be a bit of a bitch. Also had that same problem as Russia.

Speaking of Ottomans...probably this was probably my best run as them.

The free to play one, it's on /gsg/'s OP, also up to date.

Bottom option is superior, but I started with the top one. I ended up buying a bunch of stupidly overpriced DLC because some of the stuff in the bottom one is pretty cool. Get it.

Get the Extreme edition, and the DLCs Art of War and Common Sense. The collection only includes unit packs if I remember correctly, and Art of War is important for transferring province control in wars, triggering the Thirty Years War and more war related stuff, while Common Sense is great because of the development mechanics, which are even more important in the latest patch.

Wow Ottoman South Italy

>i just colonized africa
>implying colonization is not bad
Em, Excuse me? Where you by chance attacked by Germany, UK and Sweden Mr. Bigot?.
Might play it. As long as USA is not broken OP.

>As long as USA is not broken OP.
They aren't, as I already said they get split up pretty often.

fuuug, figured no one was gonna respond so i pulled the trigger on the bottom one. i could refund it, but whatever

>i could refund it
Do it. Paracucks don't deserve your money for EU$, get Victoria 2+DLCs, Darkest Hour and Hearts of Iron 3 from GoG instead.

It can't be!!!

At least we have Morroco

HOW!? I COULDN'T DO THAT EVEN BY CHEATING!

Funnily enough yes I was
Russia was the only power not to care
The US even declared war on me

I was able to hold all my lands for about 4-5 years before going under financially, and begginf Russia for a helping hand, they declared war once all the was left was Central France and I had no chance of winning

Can you post proofs that it's actually done by you?

>1762
Impressive.

search for a guy called marco antonio in Youtube. He is portuguese. He also does HOI3.

You might want to look up what "infamy" is.

Ryukyu's actually pretty easy if you get a good heir. Since India starts unknown, you can eat it non-stop without a coalition forming.

It's like a Japanese Ulm.

The Portugese did a better job than the British. Goa is the richest place in India.

DONT GET MORE THAT 25 INFAMY MAN.

Also his microphone quality and accent gets worse and worse as time goes by

Rome was a target for an achievement, as well as Moscow. Pretty much rushed for those early on and moved on to the east, hence the lack of more things happening in those areas.

I had a Bengal game where I tried to get the 'have all silk tiles' in the world, but fuckin Ottocucks blocked me off like, 3 tiles

You need to pay like 200 dollars to actually have fun in the game though.

Not a .exe but it's something to say something about

Was OP and was the UK. my roll was pic related and so I just left and said goodbye to the whole thing. Best get in my life but worst time to get it.

Any pol/acks find this relatable?

I've probably got ~5000 hours accumulated from assorted GS games. I highly reccomend Darkest Hour if you're into the World Wars. You also have an incredible amount of freedom in the game. Plus it has great mods like Kaiserreich, where Germany won WWI.

Ya i know that now of course
But still, kinda fucked up
I didn't take part in any wars I just built up my own country and even funded developing countries
I remember 6-7 hr days on constant border fighting keeping those fuckers out of my country and getting rock hard when my economy got boosted and having panic attacks when it dipped and my reinforcements/conscripts were running low
Great time

can i get a tl;dr on what makes victoria 2 better?

Victoria 2 has a functioning albeit simplified economy, and the POPs system, basically people have their own ideologies based on their social standing and thing such as whether or not they're able to afford to fucking eat among other things. If you're gud, you might end up with an ancap paradise, if you're bad, expect lots of gommunist uprisings. It's in general a lot more complex than EU4.

pretty based SQPR user