You memed too hard! You said it too many times and now it's leaking back into reality! The last time this word was...

You memed too hard! You said it too many times and now it's leaking back into reality! The last time this word was popular was the Middle Ages! Well, Sup Forums what do you have to say for yourself?

What is that black guy thinking about back there. Just look at him. Something important is bugging him

He realized that place doesn't serve fried chicken.

There was another poster with the word cuck on it that I haven't seen posted. It was when the turtle guy (I think it was him) was walking down a hallway while talking on the phone. It was next to a poster with a unicorn.

Was it this one?

If this that "deepest lore" I keep hearing about?

There's a location on my commute to the comic shop called Cuckold's Landing

fucking south carolina

Is it a scenic overlook or something?

Overlooks the pay by the hour hotel.

+1

Beautiful

kys

>This Christmas, someone's getting cucked
kek

I also got "What did she mean by this? Really makes you think" or something close to that in a newspaper headline.

Why the fuck do men have their hair this long?

I did it awhile,

You save a fucking load on hair cuts, and when it's long enough suddenly lot's of people compliment you on your hair which is nice.

Cut it because it was a lot of work and fucking with my hair line though

Manbuns were trendy, don't ask me why

I have about 1m long hair when i was 18.
All girls around me were in love with my hair for some reason.

You have it all wrong, it is the memes that use anons, not anons that use memes.

Close enough to it.

>You save a fucking load on hair cuts

I had shoulder-length hair for about two years. I'm pretty sure I spent more on shampoo, conditioner, etc. than I saved on haircuts. It's just not worth it.

Are we ever going to get an adult cartoon that's visually appealing?

We had one 36 years ago.

you glorious son of a bitch

California

When I had long hair it was because I was terrified of getting a bad hair cut. So I didn't get any hair cuts and ended up with bad hair anyway.

When people do it by choice it's because they want to be as masculine as Sebastien Chabal or as slick as Sebastien Tellier.