Please don't ruin Punisher

Please don't ruin Punisher

50/50 that it's complete trash. Netflix Marvel has really gone downhill lately.

Why do all of Matt's love interests get whored out to other shows?

>lately
Only DD season 1 was good.

The first two episodes will be balls to the walls good.
Then it will get tremendously slowdown
In the middle, something big will happen, like a character death.
Then the Punisher will be rendered unconscious for an episode or wounded, and some other character is the lead.
Then the show will end on an anticlimax.

You know I'm right.

>Then the Punisher will be rendered unconscious for an episode or wounded, and some other character is the lead.
I can only argue with this.
I bet something similiar will happen but we will see the past of the Punisher during 'comma'
To bad season 1 final will be rushed

I really hope they learned from their mistakes that 13 one-hour episodes a season is just too much. All these shows end up dragging on towards the end, and could really benefit from being trimmed down to 10 episodes a season.

>Then the Punisher will be rendered unconscious for an episode or wounded

You forgot Karen has to call Claire to take care of him because she's the only nurse they can trust.

>It's not just back-to-back episodes of Frank sinking further into the abyss, leaving a scar in his wake deep, wide and red enough to make Fisk and the Hand's antics look like child's play
By sheer virtue I'm even seeing this scene it's already ruined.

His last moment with Karen should have been in the diner. Repeating it in any fashion is just wearing it thin.

>Claire convinces Frank to stop killing because it would make him no different from the people who murdered his family

Oh boy I'm excited for Karen to be a super journalist for thr majority of 3-5 episodes leading to nothing being accomplished all the while complaining about the fac that the main character is a super hero

>Jesus christ Karen, NO. I'm calling the fucking police.

At least that leads to us seeing Misty Knight tiddies, right?

>Punisher
>super hero

shit taste confirmed, DD s1 was easily the blandest.

So did she drop Matt to get some Frank inside her?

Why would best girl ruin punisher

Punisher is a big guy

At least Claire won't be in it for once. I hope.

Karen has more chemistry with Frank than with Matt. Why are people angry about her being put on his show?

This. I'm not even talking about fucking here but I thought Frank and her clicked pretty well.

The whole thing will be Karen running and crying while Frank has to protect her.

He reminds me so much of Osama here.

Why the fuck is Keanu Reeves on the Punisher set

Osama who? Are you comparing him to Bin Laden because he has a beard? You must live in a nice place where homeless people don't exist.

John Wick cameo

Not that user, but DD S1 was by FAR the best show. Best actors, best writing and one of the best cinematographies.

They can't hire new ones.

>>What the hell is going on here?!
>>You wouldn't believe me if I told you
>>Try me!

Because he already has his one true waifu: JJ.

Karen is Marvel's 2nd Felicity, their 1st being Claire

Is Karen the only bitch left who can't fight? Elektra, Colleen, Jess can all fight. Even Clair has some basic training. Karen is the only girl left who is nothing but a shitty damsel in distress that can't do anything useful.

Oh boy i love it when the main character doesn't do anything for 5 out of 12 episodes and we get a journalism subplot that only accomplishes getting best boy Ben Urich killed.

Also, if it had good writing clues would've lead to clues that would lead to conclusions. When they wrote themsleves in a hole Matt just went onto a roof top and used his super hearing to move the plot forward.

Choreography was top notch though, and i loved the first 4 episodes

I don't care if you want to be a contrarion but DD season 1 had everything going for it but most important of all, good writing. Everything since then has been mediocre to utter shit.

>main character doesn't do anything for 5 out of 12 episodes

That describes every Netflix show. DD is still the best out of them.

what a whiny baby thread
i'm holding onto hope that we'll see some bullseye this season

Was thinking he might show up too. He'd make a great villain for the Punisher since Frank doesn't have many of his own. And I want Kingpin to be the focus of DD season 3.

I still think he should have shown up at the end of season 2 instead of Frank.

>Matt saves Elektra from the Hand
>romantic moment
>when suddenly, she gets sniped from a rooftop across the street
>we see the silhouette of a guy with a sniper rifle
>hard cut to the lower half of his face, he smirks
>"bullseye"

Leaked script?

thank god you're not a writer

>yfw we get punished punisher

because the actress fucking sucks so fucking bad

She will.

>M'ask y summin

She's a paralegal and doesn't want in on the cape life. Actually, is she a paralegal?

So I see you've started dating again.

She's a journalist now.

Why would she take a demotion?

How so?

watch the show

so when is she finally moving to Hollywood to become a crackwhore

You say that like Clair and Felicity aren't likeable characters

Because they killed Ben Urich in DD season 1 so they needed a reporter to replace him and every other reporter is tied up with Spider-man.

Of all the people to take Wesley from us, it had to be THIS woman.

>every other reporter is tied up with Spider-man
Geez Marvel

Mary sue bitch

She became a law expert, an ace reporter and a crackerjack detective all in a couple of weeks and you want here to be a kung fu master as well?

1st half of season 2 was the best.

Ya know I'm surprised they haven't written anyone finding out that Karen murdered Wesley. I've been looking forward to Matt and Foggy shitting on her for it but it never came

You know that a paralegal is just a secretary, right?

It was in self defense.

Now that I think about it, this is likely to finally come up in Punisher. Though maybe there's a chance she told Matt after the reveal at the end of S2? Probably not, but that'd be the best place for any and all secrets to come out.

Felicity isn't likable. She ruined Arrow.

When she isn't crying she is pretty likeable.
>ruined
Past tense

Marvel Netflix is predictable

But that's the fucking problem. All she did was cry season 3. She was like all the CW show problems personified into one cancerous entity.

my only concern is the over reliance of cg blood. HOLLYWOOD, IT NEVER LOOKS CONVINCING, AND IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN RED CORN SYRUP

believe me, i love daredevil s1, but season 2 had objectively better cinematography. s1 was pretty much all shakey cam close up (except for notable exceptions), s2 had more steadycam and track shots. things look a lot better when you can tell whats happening.

Especially when you don't even need to slow down to see that punches don't even connect~

>Oh boy i love it when the main character doesn't do anything for 5 out of 12 episodes
You say that as if that hasn't been every Netflix series. Worse even in some, like JJ. Daredevil at least had a good supporting cast, fight choreography, and villain to make up for it.

is there a issue or story about Frank gunning down criminals with ONLY one sidearm ?(pistol or revolver)

IMO, these creative leads are addicted to CGI because they can micromanage how it looks even after the fact, when you're stuck with the footage you have in practical. It leads them to use CGI where it's not needed or wanted because it gives them more control.

i might just be sperging, but i absolutely hate handheld shakey cam. its lazy and reminds me that im watching a show instead of immersing me in it. the slow mo hand fights drew me in more even if the punches dont connect.

aka everybody learned the wrong lessons from george lucas.

Now that you reminded me, I want more Fisk.
It's too bad every other villain was a disappointment in one way or another.

These panels comes to mind.

I don't like it either, but I just get very annoyed when the actor is obviously punching air unless it happens in a bad action flick from the 80s.

#literally #triggered

Does the current issues of Punisher still have him kill blacks and minorities?

its another example of laziness, instead of running through the fight to frame it properly, they just film it. even on the shots i like, its lazy. they aren't working on a normal tv schedule, but still shoot it like they are. even movies do this now.

i stopped reading after dillon died, but the main guy he was following was. not many others were darker than olive skinned.

Please don't make it boring and stupid like Defenders.

Its not necessarily cheaper to use practical effects in action scenes. If you use a squib and then don't like the take, you have to clean up the set, wardrobe, talent, etc and then reset the squib and try again. These scenes often take multiple tries so that all adds up. It obviously looks much better but it is easier and often cheaper to use CG blood.

ive been saying this in another convo, but its really laziness. even season 1 of walking dead (the show doesnt exist in my mind after they fucked over darabont) had great practical blood, and then terrible cg blood because they lazily didnt shoot enough.

Different user, first half of Season 2 is my favorite overall due to amazing cinematography mixed with great acting and plot. Then comes the first half of Luke Cage and then DD Season 1. Daredevil Season 1 is really the only Netflix show that I can say kept a high level of quality all Season though

>I've never read the punisher

even though i know dd s1 is a better show, i like s2 better because its the realistic crime drama of s1 mixed with the comic shit i love. luke cage was fine, i wish it went full on black dynamite level in more than just the music and diamond back, the same thing with iron fist. if it was a straight up bruce lee movie, it would have been so much better. daredevil is the only one who should be brooding.

I liked Purple Man, but yeah, I agree with you, because even he was disappointing, given he wasn't even fucking purple, they were so embarassed of his name, they made it a pseudonym that they made fun of, and the show had to rely on his presence for the whole plot because they had such little else. The rest of the lot have been mediocre to bad, even Gao, who was awesome in DD S1, got ruined later by association with the Hand and bad writing.

I couldn't stand that whiny manbaby to be honest. I expected a villain who's actually scary.

You expected someone named "The Purple Man" to be scary? Did Barney rape you as a kid or something?

Why the hell not? Pennywise is a retarded name (just like "evil clown" is a retarded trend), and that doesn't stop thousands of people musing on how "scary" It was.

I just want the Punisher be a badass, kill a lot of people, and make explosions.
Sadly this is Netflix Marvel writers, where they will make a stupid plot that connects in with one or more other Netflix Marvel series.
Recent Punisher run has the worse coloring art I've ever seen in a Punisher. It just looked sloppy and lazily done. I've not read it since Dillion's passing, but I'll try to pickup all the new ones somewhere.

Just like in my Japanese animes

I like Karen. She's the "humanity" aspect, the anchor if you will. What Frank does will effect her, and in turn effect us.

Punisher is shaping up to be the best of the Netflix series.

He was using a shotgun for the majority of it I think.

Look Im not asking for much, just get Bullseye to kill Karen in Daredevil Season 3

And Misty has to run there on foot, and then she has to run through the trampoline factory.

She gave me such a boner i True blood

and he's a shit actor too

it works out

One of the main villains is a completely psychopathic black guy, and he's coming back next issue.