Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UewwWaNfYIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Indeed.

she is. post more lewd tiffs

Why can't Americans spell "thick"?

I love butts.

Because black Twitter.

I still want to see art of Black Jenny supplanting Brit as Tiff's best friend.

Why can't black twitter spell "thick"?

love me some tiff

/fit/stack tiff would be solid

Because they're blacks.

You mean "blaccs", right?

I wanna fill that butt.

Okay

I'd rather have brown brit sticc gf

I would do so many gross sexual things to Tiff. Brit, too, but goddamn. Just... Disgusting things. We would not be able to look at each other for like, a week.

Gross, gross things. To, on, and around that ass.

Why can't 2004-2009 Sup Forums spell "more", "please", or properly use the word "have" instead of "haz"?
Why can't modern Sup Forums spell "lol", "mate", or capitalize the G in "God" while using his name in vain?

Here's your gf

Top waifu, tbqhwy

>when an underage board tries to perform arrested development foreplay with itself using its own terrible cartoon drawings

Oh hell yeah

Is it shock then smile, or smile then shock?

>fat-bottom girls will never bully you into fucking them just for showing up at a new school

Smile then shock then extreme horniness

god m8 plz calm down i can't haz any moar of your whining

Quality posts

But that's the other way around...
I was thinking of Tiff and Jenny sharing underwear.

Or maybe because it's just a slang word that not just black people use anymore but white people do as well now.

Oh right, misread that. Here have this too. I'll color this later.

Oh my

Meh, I prefer her sister.

artist?

life is literally meaningless

youtu.be/UewwWaNfYIU

Is she latina? South of the border they've got fat asses right?

are you European or something

Alright. I did it.

Suggestions that I might like to draw?

Requesting Tiff crust in a french maid outfit with extra butt

Brown Vexus flaunting her massive thorax

Tiff sitting on jenny's face

>Brown vexus
Didnt know I wanted this

Tiff flashing tiff tits

A man can dream though.. A man can dream.

the sticc cousin

Neither did anyone else

Decided to do both at once.

We must put a stop to this, Ghetto culture destroyed the Blacks it doesn't need to go anywhere else.

Lol it looks like she has a giantic neanderthal brow

Wew lads

Source for full image?

Let's keep this going with this.

Paheal

C'mon user.

What's the origin of these "black robot" pics

How about something with this Jenny?

It's in Sup Forums's nature

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPFF

Before the Tumblr boogieman, raceswap threads were a thing as well as drawthreads by someone only known as MSPaintanon, who did a lot of Jenny and Frankie stuff.

Eventually these converged and we got Franqi and black Jenny back in 2009. Black Jenny ended up popping up in MLAATR threads since and got a few more pieces here and there, but really started building up steam and getting more art and greentext/pastebin stories a couple of years ago.

Booty Bump

Still taking suggestions? Because Tiff doing that Nicki Minaj Anaconda pose, would be nice.

How much Thicc?

>people actually directly giving prompts to bl
I've never seen one of these threads reach that low, that fast, in its desperation for free drawings. This is a first for free-art bait threads.

There's got to be other girls in the show that could use some thickening

His shit would be less awful if there was any indication of him actually getting better, but there's isn't.

Just enough that it doesn't look weird in proportion to her body.
I mean there's thicc and there's "why the fuck is one half her body morbidly obese?!"

start a thread on /aco/ I want the good stuff

fart on my neck I want the good stuff

Don't know if it's a running joke now or what, but it has to do with ck specifically.

Because of the on going feud with the Crips and the Bloods, CK is seen as Crip Killer, so anything with that is just changed to CC.
Suck->Succ
Thick->Thicc

Etc etc. Was eventually picked up by the rest of the Internet and is now kind of widespread.

Tammy could use some love.

>Don't know if it's a running joke now or what, but it has to do with ck specifically.
>Because of the on going feud with the Crips and the Bloods, CK is seen as Crip Killer, so anything with that is just changed to CC.

That is so fucking stupid.

Now that's the right amount at least to me.
Also thanks.

Please draw tiff doing a split

How about Tiff wearing a micro skirt.

What's up with that forehead bro

Here

could you fix the hat on this one

Spelling it that way indicates that you are referring to it in a sexual connotation. Like with succ.

Colored this one.

OOOOHH I get it now

please for the love of god tell me where I can find more of this artist

ain't that brokenlynx?

i don't think so

I wonder if girls with fat asses have more anal sex than ones with flatter asses

>that third to last panel

Black Twitter didn't popularize 'thicc', we've been using thick like normal people.

Did she know she grabbed a glasses case? Did he actually have a monster cock? What enticed her about the second time she grabbed him?

Just posting these two colored versions.

I'm gonna rest.

She knew it was a glasses case the first time she grabbed at his pants. The second time, she grabbed his monster cock thinking it was his glasses case. She was enticed when she realized she had grabbed a monster cock.