So you think Gabby found out who C.O. is?

So you think Gabby found out who C.O. is?

Also America thread

must have been some subtweet shit if she didn't say anything outright

Can we send another letter if she didn't?

I mean, they're probably dumb enough to fall for it again. Why the hell not.

Do it in spanish.

spanish, and sign it Koh

>So you think Gabby found out who C.O. is?
Okay, unpopular opinion time.
I don't even like this book. I don't hate it but I'm not a fanboy either. And still, I FUCKING HATE YOU GUYS FOR THIS! There are actual comics out there that are worse that destroyed things we loved. None of you ever sent a letter like that to any of those authors. Not to shitbag who wrote Arena or Undercover, not to shitbags writing awful events, nothing. But let's all heap on a comics unrelated to anything else, that if it's going to ruin something it will be a character we already dislike! Bunch of cowards, that's what you are!

Yeah I did.
They didn't publish them.

I'll do it, latinanon here

Gabby Rivers doesn't understand Spanish, though. She won't understand a damn thing the letter says.

Then remember, Dora the Explorer levels of Spanglish. Otherwise you're just pissing into a vacuum.

t. Gabby

>Gabby Rivers doesn't understand Spanish, though. She won't understand a damn thing the letter says
Exactly.

Make it the most condescending critique of her writing possible.

That would Imply Gabby has even a modicum of an idea of what Sup Forums hates about comics, which would require her to know what comic fans actually want, which would require her to have any actual interest in comics and not just be ussing them as what she views as a stepping stone to a bigger platform to bitch on.

t.

>Implying Gabby Rivera is completely aware of what she's doing, and isn't milking and using her image in order to boost her career

She just plays the fool because she knows that's what her audience wants. She gets media recognition and accolades because of her image and content. And once her deal with Marvel dries up, she'll still have made a name for herself within several crowds.

She's playing the long con.

Okay, you are forgiven.
What's rest of Sup Forums's excuse?

Shameless self-insert before Gwenpool.

Make it seemingly friendly, full of hidden spanish insults only spaniards would understand.

Carlos Ortega
Consuela Obregón
Cesar Osorio
etc, etc.

Hola, Gabby. Chupa la que cuelga.

Not your personal army. Write your own fucking letter to comics you hate.

I did.

Gabby Rivers was hired because she's gay "latino" hence only she knows how to write a gay Latino character.

SO she created a version of America Chavez who comes from a reality where all the people in the world are lesbians who can reproduce amongst themselves (HOW???) and she just happens to be a dark-skinned woman who can speak spanish (poorly just like Gabby).
And then she goes to Earth and enrolls to college and declares herself a Latino.

By that logic, America Chavez is guilty of cultural appropriation.

Bravo Gabs.

>(HOW???)
Maybe some of the women have dicks and balls?

>SO she created a version of America Chavez who comes from a reality where all the people in the world are lesbians who can reproduce amongst themselves (HOW???)
No, that was written by Kieron Gillen in Young Avengers vol.2 #15
In fact, Rivera is retconning this away as it turns out at least one of America's mothers was from Earth.
>and she just happens to be a dark-skinned woman who can speak spanish (poorly just like Gabby).
America Chavez, created in 2011 by Joe Casey and Nick Dragotta as a dark-skinned woman who can speak spanish (she called She-Hulk a puta)

>And then she goes to Earth and enrolls to college and declares herself a Latino
The bitch makes a road trip across latinamerica and then proclaims to be one of us for that sole reason.
I think this is the only time that Marvel acknowledged the existence of my country.

Last issue it turns out her grandma actually is from Earth.
I know Sup Forums dosen't read comics but come on....

I'm out of the loop here guys. What letter?

What did you do this time?

Well she never gave any explanation ever.
Also, ewww.

Well, Gabs still can't talk spanish. She thinks that Mexicans speak a mucked up version of spanish and english, because they can't speak proper english. I got a friend in Mexico and he speaks it fluently.

I thought we already did?

Do you like The Room, user?

buried at the end of a praising letter user added that they and their friends loved the book so much because it reminded them of Tommy Wiseau's The Room.

And signed it "C.O."

It was published last issue.

I think the point is America is such an awful comic that such minute details make it seem pointless to acknowledge.

Anyway, how is your sex life?

Fucking terrible writing.
You'd think it was bad on purpose if you didn't know any better.

I recall that we made a second letter after this one got published, did we ever get around to sending it?

This is how real people talk, you know?

itwas just one user with one letter. Why do you ask all of Sup Forums?

STOP
MAKING
SEXIST
CRAP

Better than your bantz game that's for sure.

kek i love you guys

>praising letter

If read carefully there is no actual praise in the letter.

>implying no one wrote letters
>implying those books weren't so desperate for ANY fan mail to print they were forced to take such a suspicious letter

This was a unique situation user. Only the non-existent fan-base for America allowed this to happen. Well, that and some editors who obviously don't understand sarcasm.

Sometimes I'm left beyond belief what I've seen printed

every fucking time

I'm pretty sure someone here wrote in to one of the early Vision issues and it got featured. 3 or 4 maybe.

>mfw reading the editor's response

if they only knew

So, what happened to a diverse society? This page is literally saying that when people look and act like you, they're better for you.

>Sometimes I'm literally intrigued and in awe
Fixed, Chicx.

Are you sure?

It's capeshit, why would I care about it?

>before
After, you mean.

I distinctly remember someone saying that was their letter in one of the storytimes, I just can't remember which one.

Having two sisters, and many friends who are women, I can say this with certainty: NO WOMAN LIKES THEIR MENSTRUATION. In fact, that's usually when I'm told that they want to rip out their own uterus.

fuuuuck u :)

This. Literally the only thing they hate about being female.

They won't publish a letter entirely in actual Spanish though, that's pointless.

Waaay to obvious

Carolina Kast

Is a much better

Pretty much...and birthing. That can ruin a body, and is mega painful.

Didn't America come before Gwenpool?

>joke

>your ass
>your head

>she dont even took 5 seconds of her day to google the room
i dont think she knows unless someone pointed it out for her

Did you just assume that he was an australian?

White murican women probably, I have never meet a Mexican woman who speaks badly about pregnancy or giving birth even if it was a terrible experience bordering in miscarriage or if they were going mad with pain giving birth I haven't meet a single latina that talked shit about it even when their own life was at risk.

Must be something about values.

Did you just assume my assumption?

*Important note: I am NOT the user you quoted.

thats impossible m8, australians have better bantz
i bet their canadian

Well, yeah. White American Woman have major body issues due to media and culture.

D-Don't hurt me, user

arena was made for sock value but alest had a story to tell and is not like marvel is using any of the academy kids now or in the future

Only the dead may be spared indignity. If they are fortunate...

My socks didn't get much use from it.

In México you can't watch the weather report without having a big ass latina provocatively talking about possible precipitation in Palo Alto, or watching some Cubana/Venezolana with the perkiest boobjob ever starring as the low class maid self insert that gets on with the caged bird multimillionaire heir that seeks true love...lets not start with the childhood friend of said Carlos Slim heir wich will not only be a bitch on heels but sex incarnated.

There is something in Mexican culture that makes women not give a fuck about their bodies and care more about their children than murican women in average.

>shock
fucker

your right mexican women dont care about their bodies
i mean how else do they get so fat and pop out so many kids :^)

and if you ask me that's a good thing. If The USA sank into the sea tomorrow, I'd be moving south to Mexico.

Shut up Stacy.

This is the one thing that I can never understand about radfems, their obsession with periods. Christ, seems like every other week, buzzfeed is doing an article about periods this and periods that. Every woman I've ever spoken to hates having one; and if it isn't hating it, it's freaking out over not having one for fear of having a pregnancy or worse.

Zamknij ryj, Demo.

To be fair, Latina women usually don't go pear shaped until about the age of 40. Of course, there are exceptions.

Dunno man, most seem happy with their kids and a working husband, heck most in these days and the kids spend the morning in school and the afternoon with their grandparents, at least that's what I saw working there.

Mexican entertainment is formulaic but fun and sexy in its own way, no one gives a fuck about what the rest think of them so I guess it is kind of nice.

you clearly dont live in texas

To be fair, I find Latina women are hot.

>What's rest of Sup Forums's excuse?

And just who the fuck are you to be demanding an excuse, explanation, or anything else?

You don't have to convince me, the few telenovalas I've seen are hilarious.

They are amazing time wasters, seriously they could put them in print and people would eat them.

Mexican soap operas make up for some amazing guilty pleasure.

Talk about cultural appropriation. Chavez blatantly absorbs cultures that aren't hers, and has the nerve to pretend she's part of those cultures whenever she interacts with anyone.

That's a goddamn man.

This idea, I like it.

Does Gabby Rivers know no shame. I'm offended at that clear and blatant plagiarism of Lord Fanny.

A REAL Brazilian Trans.

That would be me. I also sent a letter to Hellcat that got published, but I told Leth that she could remove the actual criticism parts is she chose to (the letter itself just replaced it with [...], so at least she read the thing).

I wrote a letter asking King how involved he is concerning the actual art direction - if he plans everything out like Morrison or just gives the artist a script and let's them work it out. King said it was more of the latter.

The character? Yes.
The solo book? No.

Hazlo, maricón, hazlo.

Carolina Oreamuno. A female name could have a bigger chance of being published.

>MFW precipitation in Palo Alto

All I had to do to understand this post is enter it into google translate. It took me all of an entire 30 seconds to perform that task.

That is literally how lazy Gabby Rivers is. She can't be arsed to spend an additional 30 seconds to bring up google translator.

Im going to NYCC and going to tell gabby rivera that her character culturally appropriated latino culture and is racist by calling everything not white brown

Just expect her to make a scene and have you black listed from comics and future conventions.

Hispanic women are great. Fucking Hispanic men can be great when they are not being so intense about proving their manhood.