User what were you muttering? what's "pole?" Who is "mudblood?"

>user what were you muttering? what's "pole?" Who is "mudblood?"

Would.

Not you, baby girl

>mudblood

i think you mean shitskin, redit

Any man who wouldn't fuck that girl is a homosexual. Period.

not white
get out of my house nigger

>blue eyes

what the fuck is going on here?

i want to put my tongue on her eyebrows while she wiggles them

god she is fit lads

Looks whiter than most of Latin America, how far down the line is her nigger heritage?

One dicking away from making white babies and purging the nigger filth from her bloodline.

imagine her with straight hair.
Shes white pretending obviously

it's nothing that concerns you, also go fuck yourself you slag and learn how to dress, faggot.

It happens

Goon

depressing

my ex girlfriend was 25% black

i'm like 100% white, maybe this is what our kids would have look like

fuck me

Curly haired Jew bitch

The thing is she is beautiful but not even a half breed. Her father (or mother) was a half nigger and her mother was a white with blue eyes. So she's only 1/4th nigger. Otherwise blue eyes aren't possible. So she is mostly white and one good cream pie wil mean the kids are 1/8th nigger, better than her pregging up with a full or half nigger

Oh, come on, she's at least 75% white. In fact, just that ugly negroid hair scream nonwhite.

>>user what were you muttering? what's "pole?" Who is "mudblood?"
Octoroons are fine too.

qt/10 would blanda upp for

Of course, octos are officially Sup Forums approved.

Cry with me bros:
I'm such a fuck up.

Would not. The thought of big, black Aunt Jemima nigger ass would be festering in my mind the entire time. The thought of black girls, even 1/60th black girls conjure absolute disgust in me and I can't help it.

>mudblood

A cat is too, but that doesn't mean I want one.

holy fuck I would crush that

wtf I love miscegenation now?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

So she had a baby with a dark spic. Basically white men let another American blood line darken by not Pregnating her. But desu she is probably so brainwashed by MSM that she wouldn't touch a white guy

>getting knocked up by this trash

JUST

Shame must have a black father(read: no father)

White men literally let this one go.

Fucking idiots. I'll be damned if white men don't end up winning the race mixing war. We already have a hold on Asian women

>The thought of black girls, even 1/60th black girls conjure absolute disgust in me and I can't help it.

posting hot mongrel chicks

she is a qt 3.14

well at least he dressed nice for her graduation

>only hot because she has mostly white blood.
Makes sense.

It happens. I'm friends with a mulatto girl with frizzy blonde hair and blue eyes, and surprisingly light skin. This isn't her, but she looks a bit like her.

Stripper antics and twerking are disgusting.

lol shut up virgin

Look she's like a white girl but with shitty hair.

>all these people saying WUD FUG :DDD

Oh my fucking god damn it's like two leather garbage bags oscillating around a black puckered asshole. Why do you find this attractive? Can you not see the cellulite? It's like i can smell that through my screen. Smells like sweat and testosterone and a pack of newports. Fucking putrid turd-cutters farting ashhole-flak on my dick. You should feel ashamed, Nigel.

Not a virgin. Not even a stormfag (I lost it to a spic). Black girls are revolting. Inside and out.

>confirmed for never having had your penis in a vagina

sad

She's pretty hot tho

>mongrel
>hot

Pick one.

Twerking literally looks like an animal mating dance. It's pure degeneracy.

even a fucking acne saturated nigger can get a gf

>What is a punnett square

It's a bong see's a moderately attractive girl by British standards for the first time episode.

One drop.

I'm racist as fuck and that girl is gorgeous. I would unashamedly race mix with her

Wow... Sup Forums have a shitty taste. She is u-gly.

Goddamn what an absolute qt, can't be more than 1/4 black though

These bitches are soo hot. Would deffo impregnate them multiple times.

The girl in OP's pic, maybe.

First you posted was too brown. Before I even became fully racist, brown skin was an unattractive feature for me.

ayy lmao

GAINZzzzzzzzz

Your middle school biology class doesn't exactly apply to eye color, if mulatto offspring end up with lighter eyes It's usually hazel of some variety, colors can mix. You are right in that it obviously can happen, but if a nigger and a blue eyed European have 4 children - 1 of them won't end up with clear blue eyes (on average)

His face is covered in acne and he doesnt lift.

I lift I don't have acne I have a Msc and I'm a fucking incel...
What is wrong with the world?

Nothing, girls just don't like built mute autists.

>she
There's a reason "she" strategically placed the camera to cut out the bottom.

>yfw it's not European genocide. It's African genocide. ((they)) are removing the African bloodlines knowing full well European ones return and are valued worldwide meaning the most common Genetic engineering for pregnancy in the near future will be European features.

((They)) truly are our greatest ally!

VERY RARE FIND

blue eyed negress

Have you hit yet?

How do these people get blue eyes when half of Europe can't?

>be born blonde with brown eyes
>there are blacks in this world that piercing blue eyes

a little mad

dad is pure bread nigro from cote divoire and her mom is russian

TIDDIES

>mixed
>negress

>what's "pole?"
me
>Who is "mudblood?"
you

One drop.

Prince Harry is dating a mixed race girl with a African mother. Irish-Dutch father.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENED.

CAMP OF THE FUCKING SAINTS FROM 1973 SAW IT ALL COMING.

>The Camp of the Saints is a novel about population migration and its consequences. In Calcutta, India, the Belgian government announces a policy in which Indian babies will be adopted and raised in Belgium. The policy is reversed after the Belgian consulate is inundated with poverty-stricken parents eager to give up their infant children.
>An Indian "wise man" then rallies the masses to make an exodus to live in Europe. Most of the story centers on the French Riviera, where almost no one remains except for the military and a few civilians, including a retired professor who has been watching the huge fleet of run-down freighters approaching the French coast.
>The story alternates between the French reaction to the mass immigration and the attitude of the immigrants. They have no desire to assimilate into French culture but want the goods that are in short supply in their native India. Although the novel focuses on France, the rest of the West shares its fate.
>Near the end of the story the mayor of New York City is made to share Gracie Mansion with three families from Harlem, the Queen of the United Kingdom must agree to have her son marry a Pakistani woman, and only one drunken Soviet soldier stands in the way of thousands of Chinese people as they swarm into Siberia. The one holdout until the end of the novel is Switzerland, but by then international pressure isolating it as a rogue state for not opening its borders forces it to capitulate.

Love you polebro's.
Truly the last hope of Europe. 91% Catholic. 99.98% white and one of just 3 white countries with a growing white population.

>oh noes a girl might not like this
Not an argument.
Saged.

test status: low

Same.

>complaining about not being controlled

seriously you ever date a girl way beyond your league? they need constant, constant, CONSTANT fucking attention. high maintenance isn't even a phrase you can use lightly. some girls like to control their man with their pussy.

>muh test
literally nigger-tier

Guys, I can't fuckign do it, you want me not to racemix but these women are too fucking hto. Goddammit Sup Forums fuck.

Jesus fuck, what a qt
I most definitely would

Race is a weird thing

Pic related, girl I went to school with is 1/3 black, you would never ever notice though

One drop rule makes no sense