So does this still hold up or is it one of those disappointing finales

So does this still hold up or is it one of those disappointing finales

I like it. I 've watched it a few times. It can't really be a disappointing finale considering the episodic nature of the show.

it does hold up

but at the same time you want more.

It is one of few perfect examples on how to end a series.

It not only holds up, it fucking excels

I'm not gonna lie, I teared up a bit at that part where Eddy poured his soul out.

marie is bae

I always felt like it had a different impact seeing how it was intentionally some gay shipping stuff as made by Sugar.

Everyone did, man.

>Everybody always wants to know what's underneath Double D's hat, but you know what? You ain't gonna find out until we do the feature.

Knowing what's under Double D's hat would be like HF3 being announced. It'd just end up disappointing to everyone.

>it would be a smaller, indistinct hat

kek

It's good, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed how the dynamic changed when they realized "Shit, eddy is just trying so hard because his brother is the biggest dick in the world." It was good closure just going the eds became one with the group rather than the outlier hated ones.

>Captain Melonhead became a villain

Defend this

It's never getting a Blu-ray or DVD, makes me sad.

>tfw when the whole movie is a retelling of the Wizard of Oz

Eddy gains a heart by admitting his faults

Double D gains courage by standing up to Eddy's brother

Ed gains a brain by being the one to foil Big Bro (He takes the pin out of the door making it fly off and knock him out)

And Big Bro is the wizard who wasn't who he was made up to be

The latter helps contribute to the former.

Mostly because the next kid on the list of kids to hate when you no longer have the "The asshole who does scummy shady shit." is the annoying kid who needs to shut up.

Me too user.