Hillary's DC supporters are now dropping. Doug worked for Bill in WH

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_6j3Nxhxjk
au.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>jews are now on our side

Welp time to vote for hilldawg

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

The two people on my street who have HRC signs took them down yesterday. One of them is my neighbor and I asked him why he took it down and he said he just couldn't vote for someone so corrupt. He told me he just isn't voting this year.

Fucking kek

He knows a Constitutional Crisis might happen

I wish Trump started pushing this as soon as the email investigation reopened

He needs to start pushing it now -- and hard as hell

But then all my enemies are my friends =\ what do?

I want to believe this

I literally damn near fell off the sofa watching him say it live...

$hillary is TOAST!

I've got my eye on the 1 guy in town that has one to see if he takes it down before election

Here comes the WEINER!
Watch : m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_6j3Nxhxjk

2 key points Schoen made: 1. Trump needs to buy 30 mins prime time ASAP and explain what a Hillary presidency will be. 2. ATTN PA dems -you can recast early votes. Check state/county election offices. PA must be Red.

My neighbor is still voting for Hilldawg despite it all. His only rhetoric to the scandals and the claims of corruption is that "WE CAN'T LET TRUMP WIN!"

These people are unfazed because they think that they are voting for the lesser of two evils, as if it were a race between Stalin and Hitler. I don't want to sound like a defeatist but I don't think this will really have an impact on most boomers that vote Dem or Republican just because they've been doing it for the past 30+ years.

Pa does NOT allow early voting. Mail in? Yeah.. but not early.

How do I immigrate to the United States? I want guns and freedom and to make sure that Trump gets a second term next time around.

Got to come in legally

That's what I'm asking friend.

Drank beer next to some black dude today and he said he's voting for trump and hates the sjw democrats

i watched that live the brown qt was out of words.

About fucking time. Damn I hate that guy. He knows 2 things are on the horizon: a possible MAJOR constitutional crisis, and he's about to look like (more) of a retard for supporting someone who by all accounts is a major criminal on the verge of indictment. Rats are jumping ship.

>hilldawg

kys ctr false fag

I knew based Doug was coming around.

He's been in turmoil for months on Hannity anf giving Trump lots of tips on how to win.

Talk to the Australian US Embassy.

If you are seriously wishing to immigrate, you need to contact the US Citizenship and Immigration Service. The site is uscis.gov

Go there, and it will get you started on the path. It takes a long time under the current situation, but if you are motivated and patient, this will get you started. Best of luck to you.

dude give him some credit. he just said that on national tv. takes some balls imho.

au.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/

Seems I need a sponsor and a petition that needs to be approved. I'm not sure what it means but I could probably find someone willing to sponsor me I guess.

Does anyone know what's on these e-mails? People seem to be panicking.

Wonder if Mike Berland or Mark Penn would ever follow suit. Berland was one of the first people to predict Trump on Mornings with Maria

Under most circumstances, I would be inclined to do so. Ignorance can be forgiven, and people change. However, for quite some time, he has demonstrated willful ignorance and stupidity in the face of logic and reality. This is highly distasteful to me, and he deserves to be lashed for it. We shall see how his convictions hold up in the future.

At the minimum poor handling of confidential information and intentional destruction/covering up of said information. Think watergate

Medium tier - illegal arms smuggling for profit (Benghazi)

FUGGGG tier - Hillarly is a kiddy diddler

Hopefully Trump does try and streamline the process. I'm all for taking in immigrants given they are coming to support the freedom and generosity that comes with our nation.

Tim Kaine will be president of the USA when the cuffs are on Clinton. How does that make you feel?

When they do it on CNN I'll be interested.

What kind of skills you got, Aussibro? Lots of IT and Engineering openings over here in the USA.

Door is always open for legal immigrants. Easiest way is to find a job over here and have them "sponsor" you; but if you're well connected and/or rich you'll find it much easier to get through the red tape.

I will say AUS has a much better health care system than the USA right now. USA has quality, but only if you can pay for it. We've made some inroads towards a single payer system (and if trump wins, I expect that will accelerate; as initially insurance exchanges compete; then merge into 1-3 hyper insurance providers; think ma-bell and Comcast).

tl;dr Expect to pay out the ass for insurance unless your employer has a sweet deal you can buy into, and not all employers do.

I have some experience in IT, I can do a bachelors in software dev while I wait for my processing and such to go through.

this desu, always vote opposite a kike.

Start practicing Islam, you go to the front of the line

Not when Trump wins they don't :^)

I'm a conservative homo so I can probably seduce some guy in a flyover state and marry him for that there green card loophole then redpill him to support the Emperor :^)

This is BIG. He was a massive Hill Shill, and for him to pull his support out of conscious is a huge downturn for that bitch. She's done.

Try sending emails /letters to politicians here in the us for sponsorships . Helps if you have a trade or skill that you can sell .

For what i've seen, in Facebook, imgur or reddit most Hillshill voters won't change their minds no matter how much evidence you show them how disgusting her and her supporters are, for them Trump will forever be "le evil literal hitler antiscience racist man" all of the cases of assault, violence and vandalism done by liberals are "isolated cases" but all republicans are anti science and racist, that the the O'keefe videos don't have credible sources and one dude even told me american democrats aren't liberals that those don't exist in the US wtf.

Americans, when are you going to purge these people?

Well I used to be a landscaper so that could come in handy once Jose has to go back. I plan to make money doing talk circuits and speeches telling fatties how to get better and to stop being fatties. I was a fatty myself and know too well the pain of being a hamplanet.

SHE
IS
GOING
TO

P
R
I
S
O
N

Wut

This is weird, this guy is one of the last people I'd ever expect to unendorse. Anybody have a clip of it?

Im majoring in a STEM degree and one guy told me that it was impossible for me to support Trump and believe in science.

I tried to give him a reasonable explanation but he just didn't listen, for hin i was just a racist white man who denied science, even when I explained to him im a spic that doesn't even lives in the US, that i just thought Trump was the best for america, he just didn't understand, he posted a reaction image similar to pic related and believed he won (no, i mean he literally said "I WON I WON YOU'RE JUST TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND)

let's hear this reasonable explanation for supporting the guy who believes global warming is a hoax and that vaccines cause autism

>1 post by this ID
you don't deserve those dubs, you faggot shill.

Ignore CTR, bolivibro
You can convince logical people with logic and emotion, but emotional people only respond to emotion.

I pray for global warming each year as I live in a rust belt state, maybe God is answering my prayers?

Not an argument. kys

off my board, nerd virgin.
You're like a cheap whore, CTR.

You still haven't given an argument for why you support someone so clearly anti-science.

Is the cognitive dissonance too much for you? Why can't you even give a shitty one?

>believes vaccines have no correlation to the unimaginable autism increase in the last decades
Global warming is natural, it's not caused by humans
Btw you should also start running for your life. You don't know what happened to the red guard after Mao failed right?

>Global warming is natural, it's not caused by humans

yeah but the great barrier reef dying was caused by humans, specifically Israelis who were in charge of security at the fukushima reactor complex

Sadly, the middle ground between global warming being man-made and not existing at all isn't the position your candidate takes.

So although you're wrong, at least you're not as dumb as he is.

>>believes vaccines have no correlation to the unimaginable autism increase in the last decades

They don't. The autism increase is entirely attributed to the addition of massive amounts of folate to women's diets. Look up recent literature on it.

Tell me about your relationship with your father, user. I get the impression your mother was a domineering woman.

(You)

Let's get back to the Clinton Supporters Exodus

The one person nobody on this board had heard of until today? Damn.......

He was distant, wasn't he? Your father.

Just pointing out that "hey, you guys do know there is a chance she is guilty" in on the normiebook posts about the Hatch Act warrants getting attacked. For just stating what is at least 50/50 possible at this point.

These people will praise the virture of Hillary all the way through her getting sent to the electric chair.

I'd rather have a beta retard for president than a criminal.

At least justice will, to some extent, be done.