>b-bUT REDDIT IS FILLED WITH KEKS

>what is /r/The_Donald
>what is /r/KotakuInAction
>what is /r/altright
>what is /r/WhiteRights

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_HBdG5280o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe you should fuck off and stay there.

>reddit
>redpilled

Bump for REDDIT

please feel free to go back

we dont want your faggotry here.

yes the donald is cringy faggotry as well, they just repost shit they see here.

>what is /r/Bitcoin

>shitting on based /r/The_Donald

why don't YOU leave?

You have to go back to your Sup Forums derivative containment sites. We don't hate you, but don't want you posting here unless you've lurked long enough to get it.

by that logic pol isn't red pilled because some of the other boards are infested with SJWs

>based

too bad I cant post two images.

Gunna have to post my smug pence after this one

>the_donald is redpilled

>literal retards from /r/the_donald ruined #draftourdaughters

Upvoting for REDDIT

reddit is better than Sup Forums. i dont know if that says much

>>what is /r/The_Donald
>>what is /r/KotakuInAction
>>what is /r/altright
>>what is /r/WhiteRights
shit

banning and closing any controversial subredits
>red-pilled

/r/news is basically Sup Forums-lite. fuck off nerd

>leafs

>what is r/hurtinganimals
>what is r/sexwithdogs
It's degenerate af

Fill me in, how'd they ruin shit again?

REDDIT

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

These Catholics! That church is like a breeding ground for perverts.

>r/whiterights
>an active sub
ONLY ONE CARROT MAY BE CHOSEN

you do know most of those are our operations right? we control the front page of reddit when we feel like it

MOAR REDDIT

>HEHE WE WUZ LEGION
>Look at us its us doing this look at us
Then every idiot knows its dumb redditors doing it not the Hillary campaign

They didn't, it's just we have to maintain a pointless feud.

stop shitposting

TheRedPill

>being a hypocrite

we have /lgbt/

MOAR REDDIT

Reddit is shit and will never be approved by Sup Forums

You can only reply to me if your pass is older than mine

That is not on the same level at all

>Sup Forums makes juicy meme
>because Sup Forums threads have fast death nobody knows the OP outside of Sup Forums
>it's posted on twitter, people lose their minds.
>CTR links it to here to start with but have no proof
>/r/the_donald autists post the FULL OP saying litterally "we made this thing spread it and defame hillary quick"
>reddit appears in google
>lots of autists talk on reddit thread so it appears high in search
>buzzfeed finds /r/T_D thread
>gg

what is /mlp/

>we

fuck off

dead board

they're containment boards retard

>literally being aroused over real animal torture
>being aroused over cartoon magic ponies
Basically the same right?

I've tried going to reddit in the past, mostly from following a link from a google search. The site is fucking cancer. Yeah there are a few subreddits that have red-pilled posters but the whole commenting system is fucked beyond usability, especially with the way upboats screw up the posting order. You necessarily end up spending most of your time just wading through the inconsequential "+1" and "I agree" replies and don't even get me started on the cancer that passes for humor on that site. I don't understand how anyone enjoys going there.

A

Hey, mooseknuckle, you're tim hortons is getting cold.

REDDIT EPIC MEME UPVOTED XD

why does that make stuff bad? remember, the first rule of the internet is don't talk about Sup Forums

fuck off back there and stay there cunt

>A site made up entirely of circlejerking safespaces where dissenting opinions are downvoted
>Anything too edgy or right wing gets censored

Wow, so red pilled.

Why won't you die? Why do you try so hard to live?

REDDIT GOLD

I thought this post was semi-serious, this is what I get for ignoring the leaf next to your ID.

The_donald is a fucking safespace hug box echo chamber where altright fucks go to circle jerk about their meme lord. They literally get triggered and ban any dissenting opinion. No better than the sjw pussies they claim to hate.

There are subreddits that could be considered right-wing, but they're just as bad as any other part of reddit. The whole culture is cancer. Some of the mods can be ridiculously trigger happy when it comes to deleting posts. I've been in threads before where there is literally a whole page of nothing but [deleted] posts, with no explanation anywhere of what the fuck even happened.

REDDIT

Do people not know that there are large cross overs of the two sites? Neither are super secret clubs. There isn't an active Sup Forums like sub-reddit and /r/gaming is more news. Reddit is a much better place to get sports news and really news in general. Its also a nice contrast for people like me who get their sources from different places

That was probably in worldnews. A few years ago if was pretty much a pol satellite but the admins must've replaced some mods. Now they censor most migrant rape stories etc. It's a libshit hellhole where every post devolves into circlejerking about how bad white people are.

youtube.com/watch?v=9_HBdG5280o

You're all blue-pilled faggots.

Please don't try bringing reddit over here, they have no place on this board

>All them buzzwords
yeah, we know reddit is cancer, friend.

>It's a redditors argue about whos more reddit episode
53 65 65 20 79 6f 75 20 63 75 63 6b 73 20 6c 61 74 65 72 2e 20 49 27 6d 20 6f 66 66 20 74 6f 20 31 36 63 68 61 6e

Well if you like Reddit so much fucking stay there instead of shitting up Sup Forums.

and they have also shadow baning that when you get it you actually can post you are not even notified that you are shadowbaned but nobody can see your posts

Mate Sup Forums is the same tier be honest

voat.co is like reddit, but not shit.

Look faggot, we all know Reddit is a great website and forum when you go to niche subs.

Unfortunately a lot of it is shit and they're bluepilled as fuck. Hence why we hate them.

You're just listing subs that we go to when we are bored with the plethora of boards we visit on fortune. I can only read pol and fit a hundred times and read about ecoboost V6's on /o/.

Dat flag

>leddit

Kill yourself.

because if everyone knows its fake it has a negative effect on us and djt rather than hurting hillary, and a lefty propaganda website finding it is terrible

It's worse than that, in the same day leddit glitched and the whole frontpage was filled with r/the_donald, they got a shitload of extra traffic. And all that extra traffic saw the front page of r/the_donald filled with threads saying "guys, look at this #draftourdaughters thing we made, spread it!". It was the worst false flag ever.

>swedecuck judging who is and isn't blue-pilled

u/75000_Tokkul

Biggest gaylord on the internet