He actually bought a MAGA hat.

two actually, one for me and one for my qt

>"Anthony, No"

>2, 1, 3

the 3 is pretty generous, m8

>tfw don't care what roasties think

wtf now I want HillDog to win

and i made her wear it after i fucked her

No I just keep sowing doubt in people's minds about hillary with phrases like "I wish Hillary had respectable oposition. She seems really corrupt".

Then they nod in approval.

"I know who's getting laid tonight!"

yeah I got one but I'm gonna wear it like 3 decades later ironically. gonna be so cool.

what are these subhumans doing?

knitting?
what's funny about knitting?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO
le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP
tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p
upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote for you :) just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu?
le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin… SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD, here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin 420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1 athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez? RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :))))))))
EPIC PWNAGE!………… CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA, dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11 le dubs goy! hehehehada dh…. twitch general /twitch/ @:=] kappa :D
le maymay arrow is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee : BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit : rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

He "works a trade" and has plenty of downtime to go to Trump rallies.

>Taking pictures with a graphing calculator in the dark

>not buying the limited edition Hillary t-shirt

>taking stealth pics with volume on camera off and no flash so she wont turn around and say.....omg!! wtf!!

Stay salty, nerds.

I see you have discovered the language of my people.

>HillDog
I love this name.

Roastie getting toasty

Children love Trump, and Trump is very fond of children.

Just like The Christ.

Hilldebeast is my favorite.

>pretending your bait is working
wew lad

Nah, need to make it HillDawg

He never went to college and thinks his opinions are informed.

And CS Lewis.

What are you talking about? Trump is a weirdo. I just also know that Hillary is a racist warmonger and I can prove it with various video proofs.

I can be pro trump behind closed doors and I can make everyone else hate hillary quite easily. She is a rotten evil bitch and it's on record.

Reply this post to roll number for a redpilled wife.
>roll 0 means you get nothing
>roll dubs you get 2 wives
>roll trips you get all 3 wives
GO

sure

Just did.

I got two dubs, what do I get?

0 pls

I love braces on tight teen vagina.

Anthony will die.......Tomorrow

rollin for truth!

Roll em' for me and kek

Reroll

Reroll 2

Reroll I predict another 8

Reroll

Roll Roll

Say that to my face offline and not with your hivemind friends and see what debates arise.

Going for that dub zeroes.

My husband bought it for me. I like it a lot.

Pills befing

SHES GOT AN ASSOCIATES DEGREE
She's educated

Try

R o l l I N

Where do I go to watch these sluts getting fugged?

Why are you faggots not sagging these shitty baits

Why does Peurto Nowhere give a shit about Daddy's election?

sure

gimme

My friend bought the art of the deal and the maga hat and he's using them on Election Day.