What is Sup Forums's official stance on abortion? im a conservative...

what is Sup Forums's official stance on abortion? im a conservative, so i mirror the general consensus among this ideology, such as: youtu.be/rVmgkuOMaWA

>Party hard

Anyway, serious here:
It depends of what happened IMO, like something like rape or baby's deformed it should be legal

I'm ok with early/mid-term abortions, and abortions in case the mother's life is at risk. Late-term abortions are a no-no.

That said, I don't think insurance companies should have to cover it if a mother's life is not in danger. If a woman wants to get an abortion just because they don't want/can't have a babby, they should have to cover the costs 100%. Same goes for contraceptives.

is that you quato

pro, nothing has killed more blacks.

ayy lmao

Oh shit, this, THIS
ayyy

he was probably going to be a SJW or a hard feminist.

Abortion is probably a bad idea but law isn't the best way or even a good way to stop abortions. New laws almost always make shit worse. If you want to reduce the number of abortions education and access to birth control are better options. Also redesigning our society to where having a child doesn't completely destroyed you financially would probably help.

Only ok in the first 4-6 weeks.

I push hard for "the day after pill" and contraception methods that would prevent this.

Support. I have no obscure morals about some fetus.

its a gray area. it really is fucking bizarre to rip unborn fetuses out of a person and throw it away. on the other hand there are way too many fucking worthless people on this planet and what's the point of letting Leshaniqua raise 30 kids from 50 different fathers she can't properly raise.

I'm against abortion personally and ethically, I do believe it's murder, but if it was illegal, some women would find ways to do it either way. So I don't think there's much choice than to legalize it and just educate teenagers and stuff so they become less frequent in general.
Not something I'm particularly fond of

necessary evil

I am completely against them, but I can't argue why we need them to some degree.

I was strongly against it, but then I heard 60% of black babies in New York are terminated by abortion, and now I'm ambivalent. If we could just get the muzzies to do it too..

Pure evil. Probably the greatest evil of our entire existence. It eliminates sexual responsibility by use of murder. It promotes fornication which leads to the destruction of the nuclear family and the reason for marriage. Sodom and Gomorrah would be appalled to see that this action is taken in stride.

If you are pro-life and support abortion exceptions (rape, incest, etc) then you are worse than pro-choicers. You acknowledged it's innocent life, but are wiling to end it anyways.

I'm pro but mostly out of convenience
If we're talking morals I hate the fact that it's not depicted as the murder it is

Ayyy lmao

I think that sometimes it's a necessary evil. In cases where contraceptives fail or rapes resulting in pregnancy. It shouldn't be used so blithely though, and it shouldn't be a point of pride nor shame when used in such circumstances.

Women have the ultimate hegemony over their sexual reproduction in western society. Women choose who mates and who doesn't. There is absolutely no excuse to have an unwanted pregnancy outside of a contraceptive failure or a rape.

Yeah, but it's mostly niggers who get it, and more abortions means less niggers walking around.

I've noticed that everyone who is pro abortion has been born already

I honestly don't give a second thought to it.

Anyone who has an abortion wouldn't have been a good parent to the child in the first place.

it limits single mothers, limits black people and other minorities, limits unfit parents having children, limits future criminals, limits drug addicted brain damaged babies.

Good for getting rid of retards and rape babies

Otherwise should be banned

This argument is used over and over, but honestly it's just straight teenage edgy.
Murder is okay as long as you murder niggers amiright? Baby niggers make the best targets.

Abort black fetuses for free.
Chemically castrate all black male felons.

Fight back in the demographic war.

I'm playing a violin for you

It's just a clump of cells they said.

Zero abortions.

Unless they are for niggers. I favour up to 120 year abortions for niggers

lel

>Murder is okay as long as you murder niggers amiright?
Where do you think you are?

It's like John Adams said, "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." Abortion is a horrible, horrible practice that is completely indefensible in any sort of just society. Unfortunately, we didn't listen to Lincoln and send the blacks back to Africa, so now we're stuck with them.

In principle abortion is undoubtably wrong, but in practice I'm undecided - call me edgy, but I don't want more blacks in our country.

I thought the thumbnail was a giant alien standing next to the Eiffel tower.

That's enough internet for me today.

if you were raped, the child will be deformed, ill or your life is in danger then its ok.
Otherwise fuck off, you made a child now deal with it.

Birth control and abortion are the best remedy to human misery. People shouldn't have kids if they can't afford them, and that implies giving them the means to do so.

Honestly is right about you.
If you truly think a fetus is a subject of right then your exceptions make no sense you hypocritical shit.

>implying it has to do with fetus' rights and not with the adults' (lack of) responsibility

1/3 blacks are baborted

Guess

No, one exception that makes sense is if the child is a proven threat to the mother's live. After all, if it's legal to take another's life in self-defense then there's no reason that that shouldn't apply here as well, although I suppose this legal loophole existing means that cuck doctors that feel bad can just say that every fetus is "life threatening".

It's complicated.

>Sup Forums
>official stance

huh?

It's just so fucking easy to tell somebody else to raise their child isn't it?

>Just spend hundreds of thousands raising your child

>You should have thought about that before you got drunk and had sex with your boyfriend

>You dumb fucking idiot why would have sex with your boyfriend without a condom

>I get that it feels a hundred thousand times better but that is not an argument at all you dumb bitch get back to raising your kid

>Checkmate bitch

>Tip fedora

You fucking beta males

I don't give a shit about "fetus rights" I give a shit about adults being responsible for their actions.
If aborted soon enough fetus is nothing but a lump of cells

Pro-life is pro-nigger

necessary evil

only human waste get abortions

I'm just really indifferent to it. People should be allowed to have one or perform one, but I don't think tax payers should be funding it considering it's such a polarizing topic.

you dumb ugly fucks probably don't even get laid lmao

blessings from kek

posters must respect

In any case, I'm pro-choice. I think abortion is bad, but it is the lesser evil compared to using state power to force women to continue pregnancies that they do not desire.

>I get that it feels a hundred thousand times better but that is not an argument at all
It really isn't. Just like a heroin high being a gorillion times better than being sober is not an excuse for shooting yourself up and not accepting the consequences.

you fucking nerd

Not allowed except in rape circumstances (in which should be mandatory regardless of the mother's opinion).

Without abortion we'd be living on top of a pile of niggers six million miles deep - covering the surface of the planet and the Moon.

I don't support it for my people.

Who cares.
Just make another one

Don't like abortions? Don't get one. Simple
You've got no right to try to force your will on someone else. If the parent's don't want it, it shouldn't be born because they're going to do a fucking horrible job raising it and it's going to try to rob me in 15 years.

now i get that song lyrics compare sex to heroin

but that's not meant to be taken literally you fucking moron

i don't know what kind of sex you're having if you end up munging out in a bathroom for 2 hours after it

go back to .....re.ddit you autistic neckbeard faggot

Those cases are rare. And in that case, an abortion (i.e. the intentionally ending of the fetus's life) should not be what's perform. An early delivery, and attempt to preserve both lives, should be what's performed. Perhaps there is no chance for the one to survive, but to make it morally right, you have to try.

Should stay legal. Add sin tax and ban abortions after first trimester.

a shitty opinion from a shitty broken down country

Happily married non degenerate white couples don't abort.

Free nigger birth control.

fucking neckbeards kill yourselves

Uh huh
Don't want anyone to impose will on anyone else...yet you want to impose will on the baby's life

>australian man gets buttravaged out of nowhere

The baby is free to fight back. :^)

Wow, source for the guy the pic?

It's a fucking parasite until it's born. It's the parent's decision what to do with it because it is their responsibility.

I LIKE TA SINGA! ABOUT THE MOONA AND JUNA AND THE SPRINGA!

If you never offered or tried to take care of an unwanted kid, you shouldn't be allowed to be against abortion. Period.

Outlawing abortion won't magically make the mothers want these screaming cabbages.

its murder and i love having the right to murder babies

Just send them to adoption center or some shit. Plus government pays for that shit. How do you think welfare queens have kids? Are they rich? Fuck no! Gibs everywhere!

KILL IT AND GRILL IT

>hundreds of thousands
You don't have too. It can be cheaper. People like you is why white race is dying.

out of deep buddha like compassion, i think we should annihilate the entire planet, but unless we can collectively attain that level of insight, we should not murder babies because women are stupid bitches.

Your nothing but a lump of cells. Kys my dude.

Your mother could have got one. Are you "human waste"?

I couldn't care less about abortion, said that, I couldn't care less about killing children either.

It's a form of Voluntary eugenics, and as such has a beneficial effect on society.

Hopefully one day we'll have a means of blasting it to dust using a high powered laser that does no lasting harm to the parent, literally five minute job type thing.

We'll make whites pay for it, but readily encourage and offer hispanics, blacks, asians and arabs it absolutely free!

It absolutely sickens me. Anyone who aborts a child because they were so careless to have unprotected sex should be shot dead in the streets. And I mean it.

It's a necessary evil that people are having for the wrong reasons

Every day I pray for the death and torture of hundreds of innocent children,
and each day God answers my prayers 1,000 fold

>>You should have thought about that before you got drunk and had sex with your boyfriend

Yes, you should. Contrary to popular opinion, sex is not the greatest pleasure known to man. It's not something that you should make these huge sacrifices to obtain and when you have sex knowing that there is a risk of pregnancy and knowing that you will abort any pregnancy, you are literally valuing a brief sensual pleasure over the life of another human being.

There's no way that doesn't qualify you as evil regardless how much mental gymnastics you want to perform.

You're a faggot! They're not worth anything until they're old enough to be cute like this

I'm mostly against it. Realistically there are cases where its necessary or at least tolerable. But when you see how lightly low class people take it, or the late term shit, its wrong imo. The fetus/human distinction is semantics nonsense.

Fuck you Mohammed. You can't rape that child. I understand you want the white race to die, but also need your rape needs met but please fuck off. Thanks in advance and if you could commit sudoku also tags would be wonderful.

A close friend of mine is going in soon for an abortion at 14 weeks of pregnancy. The fetus was found to have 69 chromosomes and affects 2-3% of pregnancies and is completely random. Provided she take the baby full term, it has a 100% chance of dying during or shortly after birth. Thus, there is no need to carry the fetus anymore hense the abortion. This is just one of many generic disorders that can affect the fetus. Kindly go fuck yourself.

is this the current year

>what is Sup Forums's official stance
There is never an official stance, on anything, ever. Where do you fucking think you are?

General attitude however usually is around reasonable "people shouldn't use it as an alternative to anticonception but if pregnancy may fuck up shit of people who didn't deserve it (threat to life etc) it's an understandable choice".

Unless it's an emergency or a medical issue sure. Otherwise, if it's financial issue or drama issue it's fucking retarded.

>everyone who supports abortion was born
Shitty drivel. Everyone who supported euthanasia, including such for themselves was also alive, kinda fucking hard for it to be the other way around.

Not on Stormfront, no matter how hard you try to convince yourself.

I think the mother should be able to do whatever the hell she wants because

FREEDOM
R
E
E
D
O
M

>Everyone who supports abortion was born
>I'm in hell so lets have more people come to hell with me!

Encourage abortion in minority neighborhoods and ban them in white areas unless the pregnant whore is a known coal burner/degenerate.

Make Earth White Again

it should be legal. i dont care what people do with their offspring. on the plus side, it keeps the black population down

I agree with the kid. There is a life in there and people shouldn't have the right to kill it arbitrarily cuz "muh feels, muh body". That sort of thinking is the major cause of a lot of issues in the world today.

Despite that, i still take a mixed view. I think abortion is justifiable when the life of the mother is threatened. But I would also prefer that a baby be killed rather than brought into a cruel world where it will face unnecessary hardship, be unwanted and unloved, chewed up by a system that doesn't care and then spit out on their eighteenth birthday to fend for themselves. I've seen it happen. That's just as wrong as killing an unborn child.

Really the solution is to get people to stop fucking like animals or at least use proper contraception. Re-institute morals in society. Neither position is tenable when you consider everything. We need more responsible people in the world. Not more babies.

>adults being responsible for their actions.
but birth control and abortion are the ultimate form of responsibility you dumb shit
better have people bear kids to term only if they can afford it rather than "OH YOU HAD KIDS? HERE IS A BUNCH OF FREE STUFF"
I swear anti-abortion fags have the most retarded view of what personal responsibility is.

Ayyyyyy

>"""""""murder"""""""
>implying killing something subhuman is murder

A fetus has less ability to reason than a dog.

>W-we must save the W-white race!!
>N-no abortions!! We cant afford to have any less white people!!!
You all forget that its society that corrupts minds, not race you fucking morons. Yes certain races are predisposed to certain actions / addictions and yes I know that people naturally segregate but you all need to stop pushing this retarded meme.

Do you all want a future for humanity or not? Just cut the population in half every generation through laws that allow only 1 child per couple and if they arent married then have the kid aborted while making it near impossible to get a divorce. This way the population will go down, we will have more resources per person, and that will lower the "need" for war to cull the population.