Ww3 will begin this week. its going to start at istanbul, when explosions happen start preparing yourself a shelter...

ww3 will begin this week. its going to start at istanbul, when explosions happen start preparing yourself a shelter. It's gonna get nasty too quickly.

Source? What's happening?

You know you only wish WW3 started this week so you could at last live something and your own failure at life wouldn't mean anything anymore
Nothing ever happens, get a job and a life.

screencap my post, and talk about it to your kids if you manage to survive.

was a great ride.

Could be. US has been getting everyone out of Turkey for the past week or so. Sauce?

>sauce

gülenists in jail

GOOD, I CAN BUY SOME TURKISH VACATION PROPERTY ON THE CHEAP NOW

We all hope than Turkey gets eliminated. Nasty country and arrogant people.

>istanbul nuked
>0 casualties

well roach boy, you better start giving us proofs.

nope. WW3 was canceled due to american faggotry. visions of bay of pigs and the korean war stir in the minds of boomers and they would rather not lose again so america will decline further

the trade deal between canada and the EU ruins america because of the TPP. the eu goes in the back door while america bends over. no international taxes applied and you pay for hans's girlfriend to be molested on a daily basis by tanned germans

sure

YOU FUCKING FOOLS, THE NUKES WILL ONLY MAKE THEM STRONGER

Nigga, what the hell am I gonna do with a screencapped post while the world ends?

Underrated

>not wanting to read pre ww3 screencaps in your 50s

where is your soul

Under fucking rated.

if singles ww3 is postponed

underrated post, Pole user

So?

They're going down as soon as Trump wins and cleans house.

>mfw nobody gives a fuck about Canada

The nukes will make turkey look no different. It's already a shit hole.

ww3 will happen before trump get elected, thats the problem

if your queen's travel schedule is open for public, follow her this week

acutally if your not dumb, they will cancel the election with war to prevent trump becoming president and undoing all the shit they have done.
i would not doubt ww3 will begin this week.

bump

FUCK YOU EVIL GLOBALISTS

YOU WILL DIE! NOT US!

bump one more time

>Trump loses the elections
>people bitch on Sup Forums
>nothing happens

>Trump wins the elections
>People kek on Sup Forums
>4 years later a dem wins the elections
>nothing happens

>neither win and everyone gets nuked because wiki leaks exposed the corruption of all these years

you seriously think that nothing will happen, after we just exposed the gold mine of corruption. Your nuts.

>trusting a roach