CAREER PATH for a Sup Forumsack

Sup Forums, Im depressed...

Im going through a divorce, I haven seen my kids in almost 2 months. Ive been in and out the hospital for epilepsy. Somedays I dont even have the strength to fill my medication.

I always have a job. Problem is, I have a problem KEEPING jobs. The only career oppurtunities are dead end nowhere jobs where I can work with nig nogs or beaners or white degenerates. I dont even recognize my country anymore or really know what Im fighting for.

My only hope is that the frog god bestows a victory for our god emperor Trump.

What is a good career path for someone who wants to fight the evil forces of ZOG? Is there a way to get paid and fight the good fight?

kill yourself, whitetrash faggot (but wait until the dominating Clinton win and let it fester for a few weeks)

Hungary is irrelevant.

So? Unlike you, I'm proud of things I've personally achieved, not shit I was born into/with. I couldn't give a shit about the relevance of my country.

>couldnt give a shit about the relevance of my country

typical mindset of a Hungarian.

Your women have round fat asses though but deplorable hook noses

le bump

How would you know, dear? You're a self-confessed dead-end loser who always has been too poor and uninterested in travel.

As I said, kill yourself.

>tfw born Jewish, so get a free pass when the Jews take over

In all serious, find yourself some stimulants to motivate you (fake that you have ADHD, basically).

Keeping the White race alive isn't important, most people won't mix anyway - what is important is patriotism.

>Unlike you, I'm proud of things I've personally achieved
What have you achieved? Begging for scraps outside Swedish supermarkets?

Besides, would you rather a dumb White to a smart Gook (obviously not a dindu, they're basically subhuman).

What is that like? Is the urge to undermine western civilization unconcious or do you do it for giggles?
Answer juden!

Do a podcast then start selling t-shirts

Think of it this way. Just like there are white people who are ignorant about their racial ancestry (that they are the true israelites and consequently descend from God), there are jews who are ignorant about their racial ancestry (that they actually descend from Satan).

It's still in their nature however, to oppose the white race. Sooner or later it will always manifest.

were actually launching a project that can net pretty much anyone whos willing to learn 200-600$ weekly on autopilot with 2-3 hours of your time

do u know how to youtube op?
do u have an ok GPU so you can render vidya?
do u have sony vegas and some vidya exprieince?
r u ok with autism?

if u ok with all of that we may be able to help you

you will work alone for the most part, were still in closed beta and our top earners average 2k per week

how much exactly do you hope to get?

I agree completely,
On another note.
How many muslims are on your lawn rightnow?

i am in the same position as you burger bro

I'm depressed too, do it for both of us.

weekly pay at this point would be a godsend.

I wouldn't do that if I were you.

The trips have spoken, do it OP

oh shit.....check them trips.

Now I really cant back down.But how will i let you anons know?

OH FUGG. DON'T DO IT user, LET THESE TRIPS CHANGE YOUR FATE

Freelancing seems to be the way to go. Little interaction with people and you can work from home.

If it wasn't for freelancing, I'd be broke or dead for years now.

>pyramid scheme

Fucking nice

>haha just freelance dude just work man

I would take it all back if I could.

OH NOOOO

that sucks

nope, pyramid schemes are so 2001

its all about quality products now

same

OP here. I have to find my friends Glock but I'll be back.

livestream it you fag

I think was fucking with you

Kek doesn't want you to die, user.

Don't do it, it'll onlye bring sadness to life of others around you.
Do your best while you still can and make life worth it, find the happiness in everything.

Don't let this interfere with what you do.

DO best for your children and for the world.

Don't be a faggot, do not do it.

Life is harsh, but you gotta fight for it, man.

Best wishes.

I was recently dealing with the death of a really close friend of mine. It is really painful.

Don't do it.