This show is unfunny cancer, and has no right to be soammed as much as it is...

This show is unfunny cancer, and has no right to be soammed as much as it is. Vishnu athreya should be beaten in the face repetadly and forced to drink poo in the loo water for spamming this shit, and at this point it has no right even being on the channel except in the morning for brain desd retarded babies with bad taste in humor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Personally, I use your tears as lube.

I want to punch inyour face until your teeth get knocked out. TTG shills should be fucking castrated for their retarded like of that shit show. Kill yourself faggot

Are you baiting Sup Forums into another TTG thread or something?

Are you that wacko that wants to beat kids because they like this show?

Check yourself into a nuthouse. Someone who cares this much about cartoons is well beyond the point of manchild.

Do we really need 3 threads describing how much people hate a specific show?

At this point I can't even tell who is starting these threads, TTG haters or contrarians who enjoy seeing TT fans rage.

I never said i wanted to beat kids. I said they desece to be spanked for liking it

Holy fuckin kek I don't like the show either but even I'm not this buttblasted. Plus you're preaching to the wrong fucking choir. If you think your autistic rage is of any concern to ANYBODY at all, do it on twitter ot tumblr where people MIGHT pick it up, you sperg.

No we fucking don't.

so what do you think of BvS user

You mean the movie about the guys with moms named Martha?

So they deserved to be harmed for liking a show?

Is OP mentally ill?

can we just let these threads sink for once

As long as this show is still making people buttmad, never.

meh, I've chuckled once or twice at it. It's not the worst thing that's ever existed, but it's definitely CN's cashcow.

Spongebob did the same thing for Nickelodeon for a long time, but at least that had memorable episodes and stood as it's own intellectual property instead of re-purposing other characters to do goofy nonsense

this sounds familiar...

I don't know, let's ask the 18 Rick and Morty threads.

But how can it be its cash cow if it gets shit ratings

>I actually like this show

Whatever this show is hilarious. If you haven't laughed at it once, the logical conclusion is you're too autistic for television

Sup Forums really is full if tasteless retards then

what the FUCK is THAT?

Oy vey, but it makes shekels

I don't need every show to be a 10/10

The thing that bothers me about this show is how much it airs. Why this show? What makes it so special in Vishnu's eyes that he feels the need to air it as much as it does? Why not have a network original as the cash cow? Apparently the toys sell really well, but I can go into walmart or toys r us and see only a small portion of TTG merchandise.

Teen Titans Go is just okay. I laughed a few times each episode. There are some good episodes once in a while. However, there are just some episodes that are downright garbage like "Boys vs Girls" and "Parasite". Kids probably like these episodes, but I don't get how someone browsing Sup Forums can.

Shut up and laugh, OP
youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0

The only bad thing about this show is how much it airs. other than that its a pretty inoffensive show that doesnt deserve all its hate.