Ben 10

So Sup Forums, how would you rank each series in the franchise?

Unironically alien force was the best. Havent seen it in years though

I loved Alien Force, but they did way to many throngs wrong to have that title. I'd put OS at best, with AF/UA and Omniverse tied for second depending on preference.

Omniverse
Ultimate Alien
Alien Force
Ben 10/nuBen 10

Omniverse gets thrown around here as the best in the series. Personally I really didn't like the art design when it came out and didn't really pay attention to it. Been marathoning each series so far and I'm definitely gonna be getting to Omniverse to see if it is any good.

The original was the only good season

Alien force and Ultimate alien are low tier just for how ugly they made Gwen. Do enjoy Omniverse and Classic though

Omniverse
Original
Alien Force
Ultimate
Reboot (more because it's a different demographic, it is definitely funnier than AF and UA)

I'm one of those faggots who enjoyed pretty much all of the serie for what they were. Each one has things they did well and things that didn't work as well as we would have liked. Admittedly I haven't yet had the courage to attempt any nuBen10 yet, but I would have ranked it OS>=AF>=OV>>>UA.

Original > Omniverse > Alien Force = Ultimate Alien > Reboot
I love the original and Omniverse, Alien Force and Ultimate Alien are kind of hard to seperate from each other.

Reboot is automatically at the bottom simply because they wanted to make it TTG-lite and how they didn't even ask Paul Eiding to come back.

Omniverse > Original > AF > UA

UA/AF
original
omniverse
reboot

Ok anons - you've just been given the green light to take over the ben 10 franchise. You can do whatever you want with it, so long as it prints money hand over fist for Cartoon Network.

What's your plan of action?

The entire franchise is shit.

Fucking this, everything else was trash and Sup Forums cant admit it

They also made her thirsty as fuck for that Kevin dick almost immediately after they meet up. But to be fair they did the same to Kevin....

Truth.

>given the green light to take over the ben 10 franchise
Fuck yea okay how about-
>so long as it prints money hand over fist for Cartoon Network
ah well fuck that idea.

Objectively the best best to worst list:
>Original Series
>Omniverse (Minus last 2-3 seasons)
>Ultimate Alien (Aggregor Arc - S1)
>Alien Force (Highbreed Arc in S1)
>Ultimate Alien (Daagon Arc - S3)
>Ultimate Alien (Ultimate Kevin Arc -S2)
>Omniverse (last few season)
>Alien Force (Season 2)
>Power gap
>Reboot

My idea:
>Continue where Omniverse left off, keep the Omniverse style animation
>Teen Titans style episode, focusing on humour, ~10 minute episodes
>a bit like regular show where there is conflict, but no real over arching storyline

Plot:
>Ben and Rook travel the Universe together, with Rook responding to Plumber missions where they go, and with Ben learning to be better with his aliens by going to their home planets
>Example, They go to Stinkfly's home planet to upgrade the Plumber base comms relay on the planet, and Ben horses around with the local populace. Ben being to reckless and attracts the attention of a nearby predator species. The local Stinkfly's work with ben to show him how they evade predators on their planet, Ben learns a new trick with his alien.
>Rinse and Repeat ~50 times, going to each aliens planet, maybe have Vilgax and other alien villains show up from time to time doing evil stuff and ben has to stop them etc. etc.

No main story to follow, so it won't matter when CN doesn't give a fuck about showing it in order, young kids will be able to watch and laugh at the fart jokes, they can expand the lore of different aliens for long time watchers.

Space adventures.

Give it back to Man of Action and let them continue the original series

The alien designs and voices were better

It's a shame Disney's got Man of Action by the balls and forcing them to churn out low quality shit like Avengers Assemble and USM (when it was on). But I guess it's more on Loab than them...

Original
Omniverse
Ultimate Alien
Alien Force
nuBen10

I may have ranked omniverse higher but the whole rooters retconing that happened in the show really put me off also I have not seen nuBen but it's probably shit.

Roboot
Original
Omniverse
Ultimate Alien
Alien Force