This movie is not for the faggots who post on this board. Discuss

This movie is not for the faggots who post on this board. Discuss.

it's for faggots who post on reddit

Enjoy your 9/11 part II faggot

it's for the faggots who post on Sup Forums

Soyboy.

Nu-male.

Pussies.

>Vince Vaughn is a raging volcano of destruction

You got that right. Just watch true detective s2

You sad spergs use the term faggot so flippantly. You should open your eyes and realise to whom the term applies, and what exactly it means.

awesome fucking movie

we need some hardcore prison kino

someone needs to make a film about the santa fe riot

The term applies to dudes who suck dick, like yourself

Caspere knew this

pure unfiltered kino

don't let the vedditors of Sup Forums know about it tho, they shit up everything with their garbage opinions

when he stomped on that beaners skull and dragged his face across the floor i almost spilled my beer. almost.

it's zesty

I think this is the best modern exploitation I've seen. It and Bone Tomahawk are so effectively brutal. And Brawl's abortionist shit is so unnerving and terrible but has the greatest pay-off. It's brilliant.

>tfw I live in USA and it's inevitable one day I'll go to prison

;_;

Fun stupid movie although I couldn't get over how unrealistic the way the whole prison was set up. No prison would be allowed to operate like that irl.

Guy was a nip.

What are you gonna do user?

Leave my house

i don't think so bud. who cares anyway? are you the gook police? fuck you

He was doing kung-fu on the tires in both scenes he was in. Nip, or maybe Mexi-weeb. Boss called him Johnny, that's some Hong Kong shit.

Brawl in Soy Boy 99

I legitimately think this is the worst movie I have ever seen and I like grindhouse a lot

>You sad spergs use the term faggot so flippantly. You should open your eyes and realise to whom the term applies, and what exactly it means.