Gab is transitioning to public soon - Sup Forums are you on Gab yet?

Gab is transitioning to public soon - Sup Forums are you on Gab yet?

Looks like some bullshit that no one is going to use

froggie

I love the design of it but it's filled with nothing but conservative opinions.
I'm hoping the community will be a bit more intellectually diverse after it goes public.

That's cuz they are all exiles from Twitter.

you missed this pic of this famous jewtuber you fucking fagot

What is the difference between this and PolStrat?

>logo is literally a frog
oh dear god it's happening

Did someone say... happening?

It started that way - but they are adding hundreds of new accounts every day. The platform is based and fair, with no censorship. Still waiting on the app though.

It is not great right now, but that is really just because it hasn't gone public. The current community of gab gets stale after a week. We need some lefties on it.

Sort of this.

I don't mind that all politics on Gab is conservative but I wish more programmers and more artists were on it. Not every creative type is a commie, after all.

As soon as Sup Forums finishes tanking twitter everyone will migrate to gab.ai or hopefully the journos and SJWs will fuck off the internet for good

This.

Since the Peter Thiel affair I am not so sure. In the Silicon Valley signing up for a website with a frog logo is probably a reputation-destroying fireable offense now. Not good for your apolitical early adopter types.

is this going to be another Candid?

Not until they remove the upvotes. Even actual twitter isn't faggy enough to have upvotes and downvotes.

I didn't like Candid. Gab is more like Twitter/FB/VK without censorship or corp overlords.

>We live in a country where people are censoring based on frog cartoons
I have always known we were cowards but I am reminded daily that any hope i have is dashed by these people in their willingness to censor themselves and pressure others

>logo is a frog
logo is a fucking frog

I got my invite approved within a week.