Is Yuengling now the official beer for American Sup Forums users? Show some support for the oldest American brewery...

Is Yuengling now the official beer for American Sup Forums users? Show some support for the oldest American brewery. Fuck the Budweiser cucks who sold out to InBev and now huck feminist and globalist propaganda into their advertising!

dailycaller.com/2016/10/30/conservative-gay-rights-group-question-boycott-of-yuengling-following-trump-endorsement/

call me Anakin skywalker cuz I'm killing these yeunglings

Where can I buy this beer? I want to support Trump. I have never seen nor heard of this beer.

yes, i've drank more Yuengling in the last few days than i have over the last 3 years

It's an East Coast beer. Hard to find west of the mississippi, I think

Yuengling has always been my favorite beer. The standard lager is fucking excellent and they recently came out with Lord Chesterfield Ale that will fuck your Pennsylvania ass up.

They've been around forever, make a high-quality product and are great to their employees. Of course they're going to support the candidate that is going to let them continue to do what they do best.

Bump for the best. First beer best beer from the Keystone State going to Trump!

PA fag here, Trump Democrat, I love pounding me some Yuengling

It's always been one of my first choices, but now this Trump endorsement is like the cherry on top.

Those protestors are such fags.

Kek

nah, i'm not that easy to sell to

underrated post

this is the most delicious beer god has graced mankind with.

They don't sell it west of the Mississippi.
It's by far the best major American brewery.

If you don't drink Yuengling when you have the option you're basically not American.

I drink it when my friends bring it back to Missouri after their trips East. Sadly, I have no reason to go East before Nov. 8, so I'll just boycott Cuckweiser for now.

How is this a national story then? Guess I'll have a pint of homebrew for Trump then.

>How is this a national story then?

Yuengling is the oldest brewing company in the United States of America, sure over half the country doesn't have access to it but it's not like it's a small company, they produce almost 3 million barrels a year.

FUCK YEAH YINGYANG

I thought all those fly over States were voting for Trump anyway, this should not affect sales negatively.

Nothing says America like gorging yourself on a product you've never heard of to "show support" for a CEO's political beliefs.

Swear to God, this shit must be staged.
>sales are down
>ignorant of repeating trends or too dumb to take corrective action
>I know, i'll cry on TV how teh gayz or some other boogeyman are "attacking" me
>morons flock to product