MALE BIRTH CONTROL SHOTS EFFECTIVE

Looks like a new day is dawning.
So what do you think this will change Sup Forums?
The womenfolk were frothing mad in comments on fb. Also, depression being a side effect, will male suicide go through the roof (even more)?

Other urls found in this thread:

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/10/29/birth-control-shots-for-men-prevent-pregnancy-but-cause-mood-swings-depression/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mad? Why? Also proof.

>The womenfolk were frothing mad in comments on fb. Also, depression being a side effect, will male suicide go through the roof (even more)?
Why are they mad? They want to be strong in dependent women right?

fuck up the environment and make men even more faggy

Cuz women are hypocrites who like men to be at their mercy when procreation is concerned. Now they can't just fuck over a guy and lie when they say are on birth control.

What happens when one day this backfires and almost the entire western world will be infertile? God won't be mocked forever.

Why would women be super mad abt this

What's the point? Why is it so hard just to use a condom? The ultra thins actually do feel like you're not wearing one which is why I always check to make sure it didn't break before I let myself nut.

Degenerate

Trust us goys, no side effects.

Put the sideffects in print
Nigs can't read

>not knowing the sweet joy of blowing your man jelly into a woman's pulsating vagina

Seriously, you are faggot extreme.

yeah seriously, it's easier than injecting yourself

raw dogging is cool if you're both verified clean and she's on birth control

>man jelly
>pulsating vagina
The only time I nutted in a woman I was nervously waiting to see if the morning after pill worked. Yeah you're right though, that sure was a "joy" you fucking turbo virgin.

>those greentexted words

You know what's more effective, abstinence.

> inb4 pathetic virgin

If being pathetic is controlling power you cannot even comprehend then so be it.

nah man. not why.

wanna see them freak out. where your source?

This could be the best gift to mankind ever.

Far more important than women getting BC.

Why? Because Niggers.

No Nigger is going to forget to do something that means he can creampie any bitch he wants without babymaking. Their population will take a nose dive.

#NOMOREANCHORS

Oh shit, sorry guys forgot the link

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/10/29/birth-control-shots-for-men-prevent-pregnancy-but-cause-mood-swings-depression/

Some of us want to make love to a woman. Not a fucking bag.

On the facebook link, it was pretty much
"How dare they do this and not fix our birth control for us!"

Not that guy, not advocating ether side, but if the only reason you think it sucked was because you were shitting yourself in fear you probably are a pussy.

oops sorry I forgot to take my shot.

Just get snipped
It's not like you have anything to contribute to the gene pool anyway

>What happens when one day this backfires and almost the entire western world will be infertile?
>backfires

That's the plan. Birth Control is white genocide

They're too fucking stupid for that and you know it.

>Men are inherently aggressive
>Men are all rapists waiting to happen
However
>They should be given birth control that:
>Is harder to administer
>Which causes mood swings
>Increases Libido

because it would close a gender gap and that's good because it's good.

Loss of control over parenthood.

No more "Don't worry, I'm on the pill" fibs.

But if women are as horrible as Sup Forums says, wtf would you trust them to be clean enough to fuck without a condom? Getting them prego is the least of your worries.

Good. All the niggers will use the pills and it will turn out that the pills' effects don't wear off, effectively killing off the nigger race.

I've had several friends in relationships that have had the "Whoops the pill must have failed" moments.

They're divorced with multiple children, paying through the fucking nose. One lost his apartment, conveniently just after his wife had a "girls vacation" to some fucking mediterranean shithole.

more control to men is better, very very much

and its very good news if it gets to africa because you know they dont like using condoms and shieet

bad news for low fertility cunts

Your friends are fucking idiots then user.

You don't shoot into the woman unless you're prepared to knock her up or have good leverage to know she'll get rid of the child. Is getting snipped banned in your country?

I mean, what happens when they decide they want kids and to settle down, and then they find out they're shooting blanks forever?