Are you still going to vote Trump when Reid forces Comey to reveal the information he's sitting on that proves Trump...

Are you still going to vote Trump when Reid forces Comey to reveal the information he's sitting on that proves Trump has a close relationship with the Russian government?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dn1ZK2kcfQ8?t=13
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that a vote for Trump is a vote against free speech.

CTR pls

You're not even going to get payed anymore.

Is that all you've got?

I'm expecting some kind of half-hearted response at least which attempts to defend Trump.

Trump even admits he had a relationship with Putin in 2013.

youtu.be/Dn1ZK2kcfQ8?t=13

Seriously, come at me.

Trump has no relations to the Russians beyond being their useful idiot.

I imagine Putin is laughing is ass off at how dumb Trump is: "We need to team up with Putin to defeat ISIS! DURRR!"

Putin and Iran are going to get their natural gas pipeline in no time.

is Harry Reid all you have? his ass will be thrown in jail along with hillary's

FBI should release all the dirt the have on that corrupt cock sucker and shut his fucking mouth once and for all. Harry Reid is a disgusting corrupt piece of shit.

at least that is better and more credible to random no bodys online whos bullshit you yourself probably cling to ya fag.

>ignoring the reality of the situation this hard

Get back to me when Trump is in jail for treason.

I'm coming to you right now.

Kek they're in meltdown mode
reid is shitting his pants because he can't do anything

why exactly is a close relationship with the russians a bad thing? can"t we be friends?

Don't you think if Hillary thought there was anything incriminating in those emails that they wouldn't be demanding answers? They'd just hide it, they'd ignore it.

because a) he said he has no relationship, and b) russia is hacking us and trying to influence the election through wikileaks

trump might be involved

>WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? IT WAS HER TURN

Hmm support a Russian agent?

Or support a woman who has proven to

A. Be guilty of taking bribes as pay to play

B. Took too secret classified information off of protected government severs and kept copies on an unsecured server ( 10 year sentance just for this)

C. Is involved in a child sex ring with Jeffrey epsteins Lolita express.

Yeah trump is by far the best out of these two.

Some soft shilling in this thread

This is the same Harry Reid that bragged about lying about Romney's tax returns?

Oh, yeah, I bet Trump is shovering in fear, faggot. Now back to {{{Weiner}}}, Huma, Hillary, Bill, and {{{Epsteins}}} child sex slavery ring, and Hillary selling state secrets to Saudi Arabia via their agent Huma.

Also fuck off CTR shill, you have no power here.

Except she isn't guilty of any of those things. Prove me wrong. Otherwise you're just a run of the mill australian shitposter.

No she wouldn't ignore it. She knows the FBI can't release anything that pertains to an active investigation. The only reason she is telling the FBI to release what they have is because she wants idiots like you to think she has nothing to hide.

She is in full damage control mode since only two weeks are left until the election. She just needs to fool the American people until November 8th then Obama can pardon her.

What's wrong with Russia leaking the truth about Hillary? Hillary and the dems are ok with foreigners in this country illegally voting for her.

the fuck would you know about free speech reginald

I have power over you. I have power to make you scared of Hillary winning, which is why you're replying to downplay it.

>what's wrong with russia breaking into american government officials' email accounts
>what's wrong with russia breaking into american servers

Don't be a fucking retard.

>no he doesnt
>so what if he did
>russia is based
So fuck off

You apparently also have the power to make me hard as fuck. Fuck, keep going burger user, I like feisty burgers.

I'm going to fuck your maple leaf so hard you're going to shoot syrup out of your eyeballs.

Holy fuck yes keep going.

HA!. every since fbi , CTR increased their activity 100 fold, that is after they left for a day as well. Now they have new hires and going crazy. trash CTR is not even trying / hahahaha your all dead. we have your names and addresses and we coming for you. L:D like duterte takes the druggies, we take the CTR

Get a room faggots

more than you 60% americuck

Of course it's some Taco Nigger wearing that shirt.

Of course!

Fuck, you made me bust a load burger newcomer. It's ok, I enjoy threesomes.

WHY THE FUCK THIS IS BAD? ARE ALL MURRICANS RETARDED OR WHAT?

HE SAID HE HAD NO RELATIONSHIP

RUSSIA IS HACKING US

HAVING A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT = SHADY AS FUCK

Reid is a retard who claimed Romney paid no tax in 2012 and then failed to apologize when proved wrong. He's shit stirring to deflect attention from democrats wrongdoings.

>RUSSIA IS HACKING US

I love you.

yes, unlike chile, we actually have servers worth hacking into

related

why hasnt the gov given the public proof that the hacking was russia?

should be easy enough

>when Reid forces Comey to reveal the information

you understand Reid does this shit every election right??

He did it the "you have secret ties to blah blah blah" bullshit with McCain, Romney and now Trump and FUCKING COMEY (who he praised lol).

Nobody listens to that demented old shitcunt and he's about to retire anyway.

Trey Gowdy literally burst out laughing and said he was on drugs on Fox an hour ago.

He's a fucking joke.

>close relationship with the Russian government

and this is a bad thing how?

Clinton has a personal vendetta against the Russians. I wouldn't vote for her on that alone.

ask any server administrator, they'll tell you what russia and china do on a regular basis

Of course not! WE WILL NOT BE SUBVERTED BY CHRISTIANITY AND CAPITALISM!!!

>adamantly claim there's no relationship
>video evidence proves you admitted it

That's the problem, dummy.

great

now see

its mostly china you fuckhead

yeah that's not a probem

To be honest I'd rather have a president with close ties to the ruskies than one out to prove something who actively provokes them at every opportunity.

Putin isnt Gorbachev. Trying to bully the only other major nuclear power (as in 1000+ warheads) is a bad move. You don't have to be soft, but goddamn it's a stupid idea to threaten to shoot down their aircraft over Syria when we don't have the UN security council bacing us up and the Russians have been asked in by the Syrian government.

It is bad enough that our back channel arming of rebels there accidentally armed religious extremists bent on jihad too. Leaving Assad alone would have been better for the people of that region than arming ISIS.

lets say all its true. then what its the plan? go to war with them? kill half of the country in a nuclear war?(if your country manages to win)

>anonymous leaks

E-mails with classified ratings have been found amongst those recovered during the initial investigation.

The FBI originally chose not to press charges, that does not prove she's innocent nor does it disqualify the evidence.

coincidentally a large portion of that evidence has been released through wikileaks through the past few weeks. you can get proof there ya lazy bum.

Podesta and other Clinton lackies get money from shares in Russian companies...
Hillary gets massive bribe from Russian company after giving after a fifth of our uranium...

Yeah, totally Trump that's with Russia you fucking idjit.

Sorry shill, you oniy get paid for posts that follow the script. No shekels for you.

already voted for trump. feelsgoodman.

Fear mongering by using the spoopy Russians. What is this? The 80's?

My pic in the last post proves point B
If you understand how government data is stored

This posts pic proves point a

I have no proof of point c but the FBI does
Those 2 points are more than enough though.

Nope its the current year and this is what the Democrats actually believe.

Any person who unironically asks why ties with Putin are bad thing is fool.
Putin is old school realpolitik. He doesn't have allies, he has tools and useful idiots.
The man is very similar to Stalin. He useDo his "allies" until his goals were completed and then turned on them.
If you know anything about history and care anything about America, do not endorse am alliance with Putin. It won't go well.

yes.
better to have deals with Russia, than WWIII.

American Government officials using personally setup and controlled servers or GMAIL for Christs sake.

The horror! Guess they shoulda used Tormail.

lmao the shilling is strong. are you guys still actually getting paid?

>Media leaks video of Trump saying "grab her in the pussy"
>"OMG TRUMP IS TERRIBLE I KNEW WE COULDN'T TRUST HIM"
>Wikileaks releases information about Hillary that would incriminate anyone else for at least a decade
>"IT'S THE RUSSIANS, YOU CAN'T TRUST THEM, THEY'RE EVIL REMEMBER, TRUST THE MEDIA GOYIM"

Thank you finally someone with sense.

wtf. I love Putin now.

You do realise all the governments classified info is stored on its own network seperate to the internet and inaccessible from the internet she uploaded these top secret files that show americas criminal involvement in Syria to the internet which carries a 10 ye sentance just for that

Thanks Canada, you're alright.
I've posted to this same argument several times this week and you're the only person so far to agree with me.
I assumed Sup Forums would know better. Imagine it like CIV5 where you're happy to take on an ally who then turns on you once strong enough.
That is exactly what we're dealing with.

Reid couldn't force a fart out of his own asshole, the useless cocksucking communist.

Reid was the only member of Senate who did not veto Obamas recent 9-11 bill that would prevent families of the victims of 9-11 from suing saudi arabia

>TRUMP HAS NO EXPERIENCE IN POLITICS! HE HAS NO BUSINESS IN OFFICE

>TRUMP HAS A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAJOR UN MEMBER'S LEADERSHIP. THIS IS A... BAD THING? YEAH. BOO, RUSSIA!

>Trump might be involved

There is no evidence of this. By your standard anybody could be involved.

They get paid at the end of the month. Unless Hillary loses, in which case they're shit out of luck. So yeah, they're pretty desperate now.

yeah I like russia, would kill libs before russians

Just stop, he doesnt have any relation with the russian govt. Reid is a fucking idiot, reference his romney didnt pay his taxes stunt. Reid is a cuck who got beat up

Didn't creepy guys go into the women's bathroom to protest it tho? Literal degenerates trying to make a point and failed...

no

Everyone who doubts Trump is always proven wrong, he always manages to do the impossible. Like turning Arizona and Utah into battleground states for example.

>america wants gas line
>intentionally destroy a country to get it
>Russia comes in and defend them
>Russia may or may not be rewarded for their support
>russia is the bad guy

>implying russia wants or needs the pipe line.

Reid is the fuck that's also behind selling uranium to russians.

But there is enough evidence to label Trump a Russian plant

OK

>RUSSIA IS HACKING US

WHO ISN'T HACKING US? ESPECIALLY WHEN WE HAVE A SECRETARY OF STATE SO CARELESS WITH HER EMAILS

If I were an American then yes. You should rather want a relationship with a former commie than a nuclear war with a commie.

>russia is hacking us and trying to influence the election through wikileaks

leave shill.. its over for you. Rope soon.

>russia
>communist
Learn some History, retard.

What government do you like more, Russian or Saudi? It is suspected that one of your candidates related to the former, but it is known that other one related to the latter.