Why does everyone assume Trump will be president?

Why does everyone assume Trump will be president?
From what I'm hearing outside of Sup Forums, Hillary is sadly almost certain to win

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/07/04/why-the-majority-of-brexit-polls-were-wrong.html
strawpoll.de/f36badb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you a fucking idiot? You're from Austria. What else are you going to here? You guys are cucked as fuck.

Sup Forums is always right

1) AI says so
2) poo in loo AI also says so
3) guy who predicted elections with 100% accuracy for 50 years says so
4) she's literally going to jail even if she won

>You're from another country and therefore have no right to have opinions are ask questions about my country's politics.

Try harder amerifag

Half of Sup Forums doesn't know how the electoral college works.

The other half thinks the polls are fake. All of them. Except the one poll that shows Trump winning.

These are the people you talk to, here. Welcome.

This.

t. cuck

Pol got destroyed with Romney

I'm predicting another Brexit happening. I hate Trump, but cast my vote for him today.

cnbc.com/2016/07/04/why-the-majority-of-brexit-polls-were-wrong.html

The Trump supporters here are just plan delusional or being satirical to mess with drumpfs

>programmer riggged ai
>fortune teller said so
predictwise.com
he literally has less than 15% to win, and mind you thats counting the chance she goes to jail

haha you wish CTR, I hear normies talk about how crooked hillary is all the FUCKING time now. i love it. you better run and hide after this election

>leaving the Sup Forums echo chamber
Well there's your problem

Trump will win

Polls often either oversample, show bias, or are paid off by Clintons to do one of the above. Unless it's rigged Trump has a good shot

OP always starts with then question, "C-can Trump win?"

Then like magic OP's friends rush in to convince us it's over.
This tactic stopped working months ago.

For a moment imagine if the whole election was set up just to out the Clintons. It's almost as if Hillary has pissed off someone very important and that's why everything is officially coming out now... some of which we have known for years if not decades.

yes but kek said:
and
With dubs

This comic is so odd.

/thread

It's going to be another Romney

hillary clinton isn't barack fucking obama

Sup Forums has a long history of being hilariously wrong about presidential elections. If you'd been around for /new/ in 2008 or Sup Forums in 2012 you'd know that this is the last place you want to look for accurate predictions.

Everything they're saying about Trump now (muh silent majority! muh polls are lying!) is the same shit they said about Romney.

And Donald Trump isn't Mitt Romney.

Your opinion is wrong.

If you're an autistic, basement dwelling white male who supports Trump, it's highly likely that your associates will also be autistic, basement dwelling white males who support Trump. This is why Sup Forumsacks are so convinced Trump will win, because their entire social circles are Trump supporters.

Thing is, they are too autistic to realise America is a country of over 300 million people, and the majority of these people fall into one or more categories of female, Hispanic, or African American, demographics which heavily favor Hillary.

Nobody is predicting Trump, we know Clinton is the favorite to win, but that doesn't mean there isn't a chance Trump will outperform the polls. We think he will because of the enthusiasm gap among a lot of other reasons. So cautiously optimistic. Not counting our eggs before they hatch

This. But since the shills won't accept this fact they'll continue to assume that they already believe.

Denial is the word you're look for
You have to be retarded to support drumpf in the first place and retarded people are delusional and disconnected from reality as you can see in this very thread and in Sup Forums in general

If Hillary Clinton loses the election how likely is she to be convicted of a felony???

strawpoll.de/f36badb

what a dumb fucking poll

That's not even what the guy said you fucking moron.

>Hillary went to an Adele concert a few days ago
>meanwhile Trump is putting in the fucking work visiting rally to rally

Trump is fucking killing it right now. He's in for the kill. Dat work ethic even for a billionaire is incredible. He could go out on vacation fucking Thai sluts.