WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

>Democratic meltdown thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/10/28/opinions/fbi-director-comey-should-resign-opinion-callan/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/harry-reid-james-comey-clinton_us_58166a08e4b0990edc31d618
youtube.com/watch?v=4jH_DBR4pSI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_S._Sessions
blog.dilbert.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What world are these people living in?

Wow

The news on this is hilarious, the list of news sites attacking James Comey is basically a role call of people collaborating with the DNC, Hillary Campaign, & Hillary Foundation.

cnn.com/2016/10/28/opinions/fbi-director-comey-should-resign-opinion-callan/

huffingtonpost.com/entry/harry-reid-james-comey-clinton_us_58166a08e4b0990edc31d618

How can they not realize that by calling for his resignation they are the ones who are in fact interfering with the democratic process? The fact whether he is investigating the emails to damage Hilary's chances or not is totally irrelevant. He is obliged by federal law to investigate criminal activity and they have every due reason to do so.

If Hilary goes down its simply because the voters KNOW shes a crook given the evidence provided. Whether its a week or year before a general election it doesnt matter.

Assholes are keen on not allowing the opposition to gain power they are conveniently willing to turn a blind eye law. May as well spit on the fucking flag.

How can they not see their own hypocrisy?

I'm surprised that they're dumb enough to keep writing these articles. They just give Hillary more negative press. They'd be better off ignoring it.

LOL who actually believes this?

The left is abusing reputation filters to bury opposing views on James Comey.

The FBI.gov site is about as high reputation as a site can have, and it was green yesterday. It would take thousands of negative reviews all a sudden to turn it yellow.

Search engines automatically lower the ranking of yellow and even block red results.

Conservative news on Comey all has a red reputation filter now.

Reputation filters are a form of antivirus and it's being abused to push up leftist news.

I am ready for civil war if these faggot globalists try a god damned thing. Ready to hang this cesspool of corruptables.

This is all a stunt to get the election postponed so Obama stays in office

Hillary has a chance to reform her campaign
The dems know she is not going to win

this will all blow over after its revealed the FBI investigation is some minor thing

Didn't he illegally violate the Hatch Act?

Sure you are bud.

Trump literally bribed James Comey

dems are right again

>this women has multiple fbi investigations
>i better vote for her!

He's stepping down? What's going on?

lmao they can't fire him, what idiots

Probably not, but from what I see, he violated the Hatch Act.

>fbi.gov has a bad reputation
What
The
Fuck

Spoken like a true libtard

They went against the Cunt.

>HuffPo
>Daily Kos
Why are American Greeks so cucked?

actually the president can.
Bill clinton did it in 93.

Are you not? What the fuck are you going to do if it happens then? Sit there like a fucking bitch and hope it blows over? If something happens from these faggots I am ready. If you're not then you're a fucking retard. You needed to have been buying ammunition, magazines, guns, non perishable food and water these past few months if you didn't already have a supply.

I bet you live in the middle of a fucking city apartment with no extra water aside from what comes out of your tap and no more than a days worth of food that will last when your refrigerator goes out.

You should just off yourself now if I was anywhere near accurate. Hopefully I wasn't, and you are ready and were just trolling that you're not and think it's silly to do so.

>Dude binary he's like so uber h4xx0r

DUDE
TRANSISTORS
LMAO

something something don't kill the messenger

>WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

I means that lying crooked Hilary has lost the election. Huma's computer had 650,000 emails on it. Both Hillary and Huma belong in jail.

>Dailynewsbin
>BIN
Sounds about right.

>Daily Komisar

Got anything better CTR?

kek

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA "ohhh wow uhhh I supported Trump/AllepoStonerMan/LovelyGrandmaJill but damn this Comey guy is such a faggot for making it harder for Hillary to get elected! Fuck it i'm going to vote for her now to spite those meanies!"

Really? I was under the impression it couldn't happen exactly for situations like this. I hope king nigger does fire him if that's the case, it would look terrible

I love how these fucking worthless nobodies with a social science degree working for a no-name brand actually have the gall to say something like "FBI director doesn't even deserve resignation."

As if, as-fucking-if, this nobody has even the slightest comprehension of what his job entails, what he knows about the world and the US government, and how utterly insignificant the claimant is compared to this man.

H-how do I know when it's time to s-start sh-shooting?

>As if, as-fucking-if, this nobody has even the slightest comprehension of what his job entails
You are right. Idiots form opinions without facts.
"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one."

These are the best side by sides. Same site, same sort of thing, totally different coverage.

he is a dumb fuck and he broke the law. Yall are not going to be hypocritical fucks just cause it serves to reinforce you dumb and shitty point of view now are ya fags? Or will you keep on proving to be a bunch of emotional faggity ass drama queens put feels over reals just like SJW fags you whine so much about.

>Comey is just doing his job. Why are conservatives so upset about him not recommending charges? Butthurt drumpftards? :)
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW DARE HE INVESTIGATE MADAM HILLARY. DRUMPF DID THIS. THE RUSSIANS DID THIS. STRING HIM UP AND HANG HIM FROM A LAMPOST

literally REEEEEEEEEEEEE the post

Desu senpai I wanted him fired for the whole bullshit of
>she did these things but there wasnt intent so its not a crime :^)

But they kept him on at their own peril, so hopefully he bites them right in the ass. He rightly deserved the boot for that first investigation though. If he redeems himself well then great, but it still doesnt make me any more content about what transpired in July.

HAHAHAAHA

>he is a dumb fuck and he broke the law
Exactly which law did he break? Was it a title 5 violation or possibly title 18?

I think we know who the dumb fuck is, and it's not Comey, you dumb fuck.

Which law did he break?

I don't get it. Who's side is this motherfucker on?

BTFO

Liberals are the same everywhere
Reminds of me when pic related started an operation to investigate corrupt politicians here in Brazil and they said "hurr durr he's a CIA plant, he's the one who should be in jail!!"

Yeah, it's serious too since bad reputations are blocked by default at a lot of workplaces.

Most big companies will auto block low reputation sites.

He violated Hatch's ass

You, shitheal, are going straight to prison. Notice how there are less of you now? They're quitting, not being fired.

You're one of the dumb ones.

Oh my.

lugenpress

The law!

And then he mysteriously died.

lawside

>How can they not see their own hypocrisy?
That's like, their "thing". It goes miles deep, too.
> you're white with dredlocks?! That's for blacks!! What a racist asshole.
> you cut off your penis and actually want everyone to tell you you're a woman? How brave. I can't believe anyone would think you're mentally ill.

He didn't. Dumb leaf.

Continued investigation into a criminal case is not a "political activity". You'd never prove it in court.

>Conducting criminal investigation
>Violating Hatch Act

Kek

Jesus fucking christ

lol'ing richly and deeply

what a great day

Sounds like someone has saggy diapers.
One thing reed and Clinton have in common.

If the rumors are right on what was found, expect the butthurt to grow exponentially as some big names withdraw their endorsements.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_S._Sessions

>>How can they not see their own hypocrisy?

How can any American not see liberal hypocrisy? (How could Obama get re-elected?)

>people are disgusted with the FBI director, therefore they're going to vote for Hillary
but why

HOW DARE HE DO HIS JOB

He's the hero we need.

>People are so disgusted at new evidence that rekindled the flame to an ongoing investigation into a presidential candidates activities that they are now voting for her!!!

holy fuck

Because most people are closed minded as fuck and the Media has perfected its control over these people.

From what I read, the DOJ didn't "strong discourage" Comey at all, they sat on this bombshell info for over a week until the fbi big wigs asked for a statement about the New York investigation and they said they weren't going to touch it,

they go to Comey, Comey writes a letter.

Now they're backpedaling and saying Comey should have gone through the DOJ first and that he broke DOJ "tradition", whatever that is.

Democraps have nothing. This is pathetic straw grasping.

To be a modern liberal is to project your faults onto others.

Accuse Trump of being a puppet of Russia? Nope, actually the DNC are old time soviet marxist puppets.

Accuse someone of being racist? Nope, the DNC literally hates whites.

Accuse someone of being sexist? Nope, they hate men and openly admit it.

The trick to reading the liberals mind is to simply listen t what they say and understand they are actually talking about themselves. You could probably become a 10/10 journalist if you followed 1 rule: investigate liberals for everything they accuse others of doing.

If Obama fires him for this he may as well just admit her crimes and pardon her. It would have a similar result, we would be looking at nearly all states going red.

he's actually doing his job now? wtf i hate comey now

Fantastic.

Anyone have a good "Punished Comey" image?

LOL

how fucking delusional does the DNC think people are?

IT WAS HER TURN

>reputation filter
What is that? Some kind of software?

Ahh, Kos, or some say Kosm.

That's like saying arresting someone for murder on November 7th is violating the Hatch Act.

Keep praying for an outcome to an election decided two years ago.
I'm sure your supoort for Snooki / Paris Hilton in 2020 will be just as autistic.

tfw Comey analisies Clinton after Trump wins

>I support someone who was under FBI investigation throughout the primary
>How dare the FBI pull this shit so close to the election

Will Obama get impeached for using a secret email address.

I can't stress how huge this is.

Obama used a hidden email address to secretly communicate with Hillary about state business but do it outside of legal channels!

This wikileak has massive implications as it involves the President of the United States!

This issue must be highlited

Someone needs to start a thread on this.

The funny part is the more buttblasted they get the more obvious it is exactly how damning the emails must be to Hillary.

More media double standards

this one might be the best one yet.

Spot on

>Will Obama get impeached for using a secret email address
It's a little late in his term for Obama to be impeached, don't you think?

His own. Like he ominously said all those months ago the first time email shit went down, his focus is first on himself and his family. He sees this as an out that can possibly save him from an unfortunate accidental shotgun to the back of the head suicide.

>what is desperation

If they want to push their agenda now, it's impossible to make sense. Deflecting doesn't work. Projecting doesn't work. Lying hasn't worked. Fantasy is the last option

lol

I know it's hard for a libtard to seperate conjecture from facts, but please try.

blog.dilbert.com/