Redpill me on Tinder

Redpill me on Tinder

Pure degeneracy. Lets people shamelessly proposition each other for casual sex, and countless studies have proven that having more sex partners decreases pair-bonding and in general leads to more unstable families. Now imagine this on a wider scale.

The breakdown of the family unit is the worst cultural crisis to ever befall the West.

you better be voting trump, nigger

Theres some real winners on tinder

Thank you
Of course
>Sarah
Kek

I have honestly met pretty normal non degenerate people. It's just a quicker less creepy way of getting to know someone. But I guess it depends on the country/city.

brave new world

engaging

is that a bot or just a weirdo?

2.2k tinder matches AMA

how big is ur cock

Si vives en la cdmx tinder es como hacer roleplay con orcos de LOTR

It says sarah on the pic cause my friend Sarah sent me the screenshot. Asking me wtf is up with men nowdays

Some women like it so much they've decided to never get married unless they can get Chads, and will just keep on flipping through guys on Tinder and get fucked by a Chad from time to time for as long as they can.

I've always been curious what would happen if I tried putting myself on it.

The longer I go without having my dick wet the more I am tempted. I've been told I'm decent looking so it shouldn't be too hard, right?

5.3 inches sadly. Downfall of my existence.

t. Virgin

For what purpose

Height?

what openers do you use and what are the pics you use (as in what situation/context are you in)

It's just a guy cutting through the bullshit pandering women expect before spreading their legs.

5.3 inches, 2000 matches? Fuck off.

why are you so insecure

Eccept for when we could have multiple wives. Thanks, Christians.

Sex, that's basically it. At first I did want to find a girlfriend, but every girl on here has some sort of major flaw that turns me off.

There ARE perfect 10/10s on there, but I think it's for attention/boredom/ego boosting

He's talking to a bot though.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, knowing that you're encouraging behaviour directly responsible for the imminent collapse of Western civilization

How the fuck does a girl know his dick size when matching him? Do you know how Tinder works? Moron.

it's obviously a bot, pretty hilarious that OP is too dense to detect that and thinks he's about to score

>Asking me wtf is up with men nowdays

Feminism.

Full of broken people, looking to fulfill their meaningless lives with cheap easy sex.

5'11
Usually let the girls message first, but before, I would message with "hey can you help me with a math problem?" They usually reply "sure" etc and then I post grade school tier equations 2+1= 3+3= which evaluate to my phone number. 90% success rate in getting them to text you

Pics wise, it's literally shirtless pics, shirtless pics with friends, then one close up face

Polygamy is pretty cancerous as well for societal cohesion. Powerful men tend to take all the women, leaving the grunts sexually frustrated and angry, which more often than not boils over into violence. You need only look at the Middle-Eastern Muslim countries where polygamy is rampant - homosexuality with teen boys is common in Pakistan and Afghanistan, violence abounds among the commoners, rape is common.

jesus christ how embarrassing

> Met sexy bimbo on tinder.
> Kept saying how she's looking for a serious relationship
> Warned I won't get easy sex
> 'That's not my intention either'
> Go on first date
> End up at her apartment
> I grab her by the pussy
> She lets me do it
> End up doing anal while her dogs watched
> Asks me to call her next day
> 'Ok'
> Never called her back

The only redpill is that memes ARE reality, user.

Where the fuck do you live? I don't think there are 2000 hot women total in my area.

cringe

Southern California

So pretty much act like a total faggot, and get hpv pussy. Got it.

Fatality

Oh god.

You win, Im done

ouch. Savage.

want some erp?

Glad she answered that because the messages were cringeworthy

This hurts my very soul.
KEK

My fucking sides

rip in pieces

Low self esteem girls use it to validate their existence. Lonely boys use it to try and get the sex.

I would immediately delete all of my social media accounts, destroy my devices, and commit suicide if a girl did this to me

Kek just noticed the reflection.

More like this please

Holy shit, I almost died laughing

I just matched with a Jewish slut please give me good lines

>The rear suspension instantly snaps
>She didn't notice

Subtle.

Don't do it, I can't recommend unless you want your soul to be crushed.

Used it for two years and it hollowed me out. I fucked dozens of chicks and went on tons of dates and never found anyone really special. Second dates are rare. It actually made me lonelier and sadder. Tinder is superficial and addictive as fuck. If you're looking for a quick lay with a stranger, sure, try it. I did. If you're looking for someone special or the one, don't bother.

My advice? Join clubs and be active in group setting, network and meet girls that way.

You want to put a new Jew in her oven

R E K T
E
K
T

Exactly this. Second dates are super rare, even if the first one seemingly goes well. It does make me sadder. Hoping that I'll find the one, yet I end up banging the slut and never speaking to them again

it wasn't subtle at all you dumb faggot

I'm tempted to try it because hell I'm kinda tired of being a virgin.

Maybe there's a fatty out there for me

I'm a big Goy...for you

Just rape her. It will make you feel so much better, trust me

>tfw black
>tfw 52 matches in almost 3 years

This "niggers are taking over" thing is just a meme

Oooooh no.

>not just rounding up the decimal with such a small dick

Wew lad glad I'm 7 inches. Too bad I'm 25 and still a virgin.

They can't telepathically know your dick size you complete autist.

no

Bro most of these sluts want dick pics. At least the ones I have dealt with.

lelness

+1 couldn't have said it better myself

It's an obvious bot.

Then you think too much of women. I would gradually detach myself from her and focus on other things.

Lol I've got 250 and haven't been on in months