Superwoman #14 Storytime

Supermax part one!

now kiss

New 52 Kon-El?

NuKon had tron lines. I think that's Mon

Now wait.. "Maxima" is a title name? Damn, I wanted Lesbo Maxima to be the real one. Can't have anything good I guess

Far superior cover.

That was Comet.

that said, that run did have New52 Superboy, Kon-el.

Script asked for Superboy to be shown, along with the other Academy people. as seen.

The artist drew John kent as you can see. Which makes no sense. I asked about this repeatedly, never got an answer..
So, while this issue directly addressed the Academy, Kon-el is still in the wind. May or may not exist.

Lesbo Maxima was a cute gimmick, but a dumb idea overall. Maxima should always carry some threat with her. Lesbo Maxima never had that.

Well as far as I'm concerned NuKon is still play silver surfer to time keeper, so it's just as well

She could have been the same Maxima but instead of lusting after Superman she lust after Supergirl

I haven't been reading Superwoman (for good reasons) so the retcon they did was Lana got her powers from red K? since Superbro didn't exist hence Solarblast didn't happen right?

Well thanks OP
Where is John Henry though, he's the best part of this

I've been behind on Rebirth so the first thing I thought of was "that shitty youtube person has a comic now too"

This
I would've preferred a depraved bisexual maxima

Brings back "Real" Maxima just to cement that she will always be the fake one. #18 can't come here fast enough.

>Lesbo Maxima IS the real deal

Thank Goodness