Is LSD the ultimate red pill?

before taking lsd I was a degenerate piece of shit taking lsd for my degenerate means but when I was at the peak of my trip I was watching (((NFL))), on lsd I vioce came to me and told me that the NFL niggers were not human. It hit me all at once the liberals had been lying to me my whole life and that the world needed to be red-pilled on multicultralism and degeneracy.

>Is lsd really degenerate???

youtube.com/watch?v=L-UjEQ8hPik

Other urls found in this thread:

deoxy.org/annex/8yoga5.htm
freetexthost.com/at345wnm4v
youtube.com/watch?v=OKRJfIPiJGY
youtube.com/watch?v=bcYoCTy3HSo
youtube.com/watch?v=wpAQMyUMi4E
youtube.com/watch?v=yNU9oQWe7cc
youtube.com/watch?v=IoSuyUFiEYo&list=PL79D17D37ACBD4881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its probably the most "red pilled" drug. Completely changes your perspective for the better and you only need to do it once.

No, it's not degenerate when used in a certain way. Since it helped red-pill you, it is inherently not degenerate.

I'm not a drug user but I want to try lsd. Where can one even find it?

you can get some at the regional burning man parties;

Not if you are just taking it as a club drug like two niggers I met today who dosed at 8am after staying up all night on molly. One of them had to go pick up her kids at 5pm and when I saw her at 1pm she was tripping face

literally the fucking internet, or legally buy LSA seeds from headshops for similar experience if you are afraid to order from darknet

You should try the purge

if you need LSD to tell you niggers are bad then YOU are degenerate. not lsd

It is mind diarrhea and most of the times not even LSD. Be smart. There are certainly many more 'redpilled' drugs out there. If you want a real redpill pick up a book. That said it can still be a blast.

Nope, makes you susceptible to believing in bullshit. It was project Mk Ultra's drug of choice to "break down barriers".

>fry your mind with a hallucinogen
>dude I know the secrets of the universe *babbles incoherent new age bullshit or something you've read thousands of times online already*

you probably didn't have LSD and if you did manage to get some you haven't taken enough

>LSA

Hold it in for as long as you can then
prepare to throw up

Anyone else get a spiritual awakening on lsd?

Totally overrated. Basically forces you to think like a schizophrenic.

White on white tasteless, Was the highest I have ever been. It was darknet lsd. I fairly certain it was real

Acid is a great drug. It will make you explore avenues within your own mind that you have never considered before. However you are a fool if you think LSD reveals a higher truth that is external to your mind. People who believe that hallucinogens actually help them commune with something outside of themselves are on the road to frying their brains.

psychedelics induce deceptive "realizations". marijuana not excluded.

if you want real truth, you must completely detach from everything in a cognitive act, not a chemical change from outside.

You may throw up , but you will enjoy doing it

up your dosage senpai, take enough to "break through"

OP, I would like you to email me at this address;

[email protected]

LSD is indeed the ultimate redpill - the concept came from The Matrix, which was based on The Invisibles. In the comic, a group of wizards led by a straight white male defeats a cosmic threat whose manifestation on Earth is modern western civilization. In the end, everyone becomes enlightened. Pic related.

If you want to be involved in something like the Invisibles in real life, email me.

Lol check ur inbox, OP is the master of propoganda

Are you vibrato man?

HAHAHAHA wow. As someone who suffered short term psychosis after taking Adderall for 10 years, I see where you are coming from. Then again, 30 mg of Adderall will make me shakier and sketchier than a hit of acid. LSD is not schizophrenia, it simply allows bad and good thought processes to occur which would otherwise be inhibited by natural brain responses. Allows you to rewire practically any reflex you have (I'm serious)

You know I hear this "new perspective" bullshit all the time, and I have a theory. Maybe it doesn't give you a more enlightened perspective, but just a different, equally or more greatly obfuscated perspective. Think of it like being a kid growing into an adult, versus being a kid who got raped and then growing into an adult. Those two adults probably have significantly different perspectives because of one event, but neither are more "clairvoyant" or "superior," just one is probably mired in mental illness.

That's how I view LSD. It changes your perspective by traumatizing you in a certain way so you adopt a new perspective, but since you're an adult and therefore your perspective is more stubborn and doesn't abruptly or significantly change often if ever, you THINK it's an epic experience that changes you into a more enlightened being, but really it just changes your perspective so fast that you think its a remarkable phenomenon but its no different than being redpilled in a few hours instead of a few months/years.

>the concept came from The Matrix
Seems to be me like The Matrix was ruthlessly plagiarized from Dark City, which came out shortly before and had a nearly identical premise and style.

How about you actually try lsd before you start popping off like an idiot

I would agree. LSD really changed my outlook on life, my first hit pulled me out of a years long crippling depression, and every hit thereafter as seriously red pilled me more. While I don't ascribe to the racism here on Sup Forums, I do see massive problems in minority communities, and do see white culture as superior in just about every way, therefore creating better human beings. My last hit flipped me from pro choice to pro life, excepting cases of rape, genetic problems, and endangerment to the mother's life.

if lsd is the ultimate redpill then DMT is sucking gods dick himself

Please could you state your full name and address so I can ship it to you?

How about you trying eating nothing more than a pile of dog shit three times a day for six weeks before saying its bad for you?

not if you abuse it

be careful anons

you can't go back

if you don't need it don't do it

My name is RuRoRaReSaSeYoHeGuGePoWaLuLoNeThuThuThoThoThaThaThaTheThe. You may have heard of the names of god within Kabbalah - none of the books you can get will give you the real Divine Alphabet.

Crowley said;

>deoxy.org/annex/8yoga5.htm
>'Adhi' has also come down through many centuries and many tongues. It is one of the oldest words in human language; it dates from the time when each sound had a definite meaning proper to it, a meaning suggested by the muscular movement made in producing the sound.

The vowels emerge in this order from the rear of the mouth to the front; E-A-O-U. The consonants are more complex, but follow the same order of the rear of the mouth to the front, and a chart can be found here with their mythological associations;

>freetexthost.com/at345wnm4v

Microdosing can be beneficial, but like a lot of things abusing it will only ruin your mind. A lot of druggers talk about thinking like a baby again, this is degenerate and backwards.

>He hasn't taken acid

If you take it seriously and have a good foundation in philosophy and science it is a powerful experience that you can spend a long time trying to parse. If one approaches it as a scientist interesting subjective (and reproducible) observations can be made.

Hallucinatory doses of Benadryl are the real redpill though. Shows pretty clearly all the NEGATIVE implications of mind altering substances.

>Atleast I know when I'm being """"schizophrenic""""

It was crack.

One has to be very very careful when reprogramming their own mind. Dumb people using it will probably end up dumber and more fucked up.

Huxley's view on the matter is probably right. Keep it for the intellectual elite, spics, niggers, and SJW types have nothing to gain from it.

acid has only increased my hatred of hippies ironically enough

>TFW candyflipping

I feel like shit the day after though

With regards to your experience. If you got to the level where you were hearing voices. Consider a "low" dose Benadryl trip (probably like 250mg) after doing some research on the negative effects and the appropriate setting to do it.

No thanks pham. Friends brother did that in South America. Said it was way too much.

You flipping right now?
The MDMA comedown has given me more solid hallucinations than straight LSD.

Look out for goofy flying spiders my dude.

Is this an ama op?

There are a bunch of drugged out degenerates in this thread who might reply to questions.

I'm an opiate man myself. Perfect for a nice evening of cleaning up around the house, writing music and maybe watching a movie.

I prefer utilitarian drugs stimulants have their place as well.

I ain't got time to trip balls OP, I gotta go to work in the morning then the gym right after that.

No, it was a few days ago. Right now I'm just stoned.

>TFW have to wait for my tolerance so I can do LSD again

The reduced bloodflow to the extremities is too unpleasant for tripping in my opinion.

Research chemical vendors if you're not afraid of being on some list.

Smoke DMT for the ultimate redpill experience. Ive had instances where reality was not "reality" for days or sometimes weeks after. Sounds bad but its not. A hefty dose of quality mushrooms is better than LSD. Never know what you're gonna get with LSD, most of it acid and not real LSD-25.

You are not human

Test kits

Also don't buy "LSD" from niggers

Never bought it from a nigger. Just never had the real soul searching experience with LSD or acid.

yeah dude lsd is dope dude its not for faggots with boring lives

Neither have I, but I enjoy the visuals and feeling of LSD. It makes playing video games and watching movies way cooler.

Honestly take it and smoke weed, they pair great.

Just today; I had a friend come over who is completely ruined from using LSA/LSD.
He feels like he is detached from reality 24/7.

I still get the feeling sometimes; this is after about 5 years of not using any hallucinogenic drug.

An other person I know off is in the mental hospital; he thinks people want to skin him.

Don't do it you guys. Please; just don't.
It's not worth it.

Meh... Just not my thing. Its too chaotic. I like a more relaxing psychedelic experience. Makes me paranoid as fuck too.

Shrooms is for "soul searching"
>Shrooms made a chicken look like an aztec god and made me feel a connection to trees and clouds

LSD is better for redpilling one's self about the nature of reality.
>Acid made me convinced that I was Mandela effecting through universes (before hearing about Mandela effect), that the Chinese are actively invading Canada, and that the internet is spooky.

Like any other drug except weed you should do it in moderation. Fuckboats who go crazy probably dose every day. Keep your trips spread out a few weeks.

You can try smoking on the comeup but it might dull the visuals. I found it helps with the anxiety I get when tripping.

I did it every few months; got a bad trip & I've never gone back to it. I get scared just thinking of it.

>INB4 You're just weak
Sure; but many people who'll read this, will also be too weak.

this is what I've heard too.
>gods dick

Well, goodluck with that then

Personally I have fun even in bad trips.

Meant to quote

If one is satisfied with life and sober reality it's better to avoid this stuff. LSD and Ketamine fixed my depression, and I am self aware enough to let myself reconnect with consensus reality, and to not express goofy drug observations in degenerate ways.

I don't know how anyone ends up institutionalized from this stuff (I've always come down). I survived a Benadryl + Acid + Weed trip where even though I'm still parsing it out months later.

You're probably right about most people being too weak though. I find I can look back at bad trips kind of fondly.

I assume that's for RC vendor promotion

tfw old enough to have done Owlsley acid.

shit was cash.

everytime i take it i start thinking abought fucking magic and lay lines and mind controll i always look this stuff up

seek help

LSD is probably a few time drug. It made me an alcoholic just beacuse I wanted to chse that same feeling. It is the feeling of GOD, that you now and feel everything like being a baby. I cannot sauy anything good or bad about it, just that it was SOMETHING. look at this pattern

It's life changing.

thats why you smoke dmt while peaking on lsd

I wasn't aware LSD could also aid with depression. The strongest thing Ive done is dxm lol and have been wanting to try out LSD and shrooms mainly for that benefit. Well and how amazing the mindgasms on just syrup was.

DMT is the ultimate red pill, not LSD

no you cant really function on dmt and you just go into space for like 20 min. lsd is fucking 12 hours of contemplating all of reality. every facett you role in life and how you effect it and your intelligence

i spent one 12 hour lsd trip watching yuri bezmenov talking abought the faccets of communism and i could not stop paying attention

or these ones

I've took Acid once. I was at Santa Monica beach staring into the Ferris wheel at night. The lights on the wheel were making patterns that looked like a tunnel that was going nowhere. I closed my eyes and colorful visual patterns started showing up and this woman starting forming from these patterns. Only thing really significant from my trip. Still don't know who that woman was.

Psychedelics are blue pilled as fuck. If it took you psychedelics to come to red pilled conclusions that most people get from philosophy and history then you're a fucking idiot.

or this

you idiots dont know how to take them. you fucking take them at home where you are safe and just use it as a nuetropic. you can obsorve so much info on it and really have the best time ever. dont fucking go out you idiots. the pot helps numb the experience but withought its more intelligent but fucking very rough

also coming of the acid is amazing in social situations. you love everything and everyone and treat everyone with so much respect

or listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=OKRJfIPiJGY

youtube.com/watch?v=bcYoCTy3HSo

youtube.com/watch?v=wpAQMyUMi4E

youtube.com/watch?v=yNU9oQWe7cc
or I remember one time I was watching Futurama on Acid and fry gave his hands to the robot DEVIL and the DEVIL laughed, he luaghed and I said

OH YEAH MISTER HELL CANT STAY THE COLOUR FOR FIVE SECONDs

because red is purple, purple is blue, blue is pink and black is everything white nothing

This is right my good man.

I had the opposite, I fucking hated everyone and everything.

I'd have to disagree. Sitting at home staring at the same thing would be a rather boring trip in my opinion. If you want the most of your LSD go +100 mph down the freeway into warp space. The colors and visuals makes the best out of your trip. But then again, it all depends on the type of person you are.

I had a few years where I was depressed as fuck, a friend I knew asked me if I wanted to visit uncle cid, so I said okay, I drank a lot and bought an eighth. Went home and watch Buster Keaton and WC fields for hours on end. Best time of my life.

I wouldn't say it's a weakness, but you definitely do need to have the right mindset.

This fucking meme. Obviously a good chuck of the population only use drugs as a crutch for life, others trip (Steve jobs...ect) and figures out the way to use hallucinogens as a way to see reality through a different frame of perspective. Many times I'll have a seemingly impossible problem and then go smoke pot/eat some fungus and just think about it for a few minutes. When I return I usually have a good idea about what my next move should be.

Wise man.

youtube.com/watch?v=IoSuyUFiEYo&list=PL79D17D37ACBD4881

Stoner dream: Slapping blotter tabs on my sopping sweat covered body while in a personal sauna...one can dream.

someone give me a .onion link

huxley was smart but make no mistake
he was not an alpha + or any form of. his body was weak and frail

LSD is absolutely the best red pill. Safe, enlightening, awesome. Everyone needs to try it.

I've done lots of and very high doses of LSD.
It is no epiphany. It is a disorienting alteration of reality. The colors, tracers, and visual warping is fun, but it isn't going to lead you to some great epiphany unless you are purposefully trying to have one and using LSD as the excuse for it.

>If one is satisfied with life and sober reality it's better to avoid this stuff
This. Im a happily married guy with a cool life. The first time I did shrooms I just got really angry at the supplier. He kept talking about how great tripping was and what a loser he was, and my mind was telling me I have to do everything the opposite of what this man does or says

You can do that. You pizza'd when you should have french fried. If you do that you're gonna have a bad time.